Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh Well....

climber7

Kap is wrong on all level on the 2%.

First and foremost, if we read IMF report on their 2013 article 4 consultations with Iraq (Country Report No. 13/217); the 2% (on item no.8) actually refers to the inoperative bilateral payment agreement (BPA) between Iraq dan Jordan.

IMF's main concerns was the 'ABSENCE OF MECHANISM' (meaning - official actions) to ensure the rate remain within 2%.

If Kap were to do some basic research on the 2%, he would have come across this statement by IMF - : Any exchange spread that arises WITHOUT official action WOULD NOT give rise to a multiple currency practice (MCP).

THANKS ZUL

DEBORAH PLEASE CHECK YOUR "OTHER" MAIL FOLDER ON FB

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 3

ZUL, I'M WONDERING IF YOU MIGHT PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK FOR YOUR CITATION? NOT THAT I DOUBT YOU, I JUST WANT TO PERFORM FURTHER RESEARCH. THANKS

TQ Tbomb. :)

You can get most of the info here : -

Imf policy on MCP.

Prepared by the Legal Department of the IMF / As updated as of December 31, 2011

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/sd/index.asp?decision=6790-(81/43)

Some of the other infos ( on MCP, but diff thread), are also extracts from imf documents - which are not available for free for the public but via purchase.

Edited by zul

Yo Kap,

Just Let Me Know If U Want Me To Repost Some Of Ur Conversations Again With Okie

After U Got Banned From DV 4 Years Ago And Joined Another Site With Him ! :o

Seriously - U Arrogant Little Prick

U Should Know Better Than To Try And Come On To DV And Attack People Like My Friend Deb

Or Our Famous Newshound Yota - Who U Pathetically Tried To Attack A Year Ago ! <_<

I Guess That U Must Like Getting Ur A$$ Kicked By A Sized 22 Steel Toed Clown Shoe ! :butt-kicking:

Well said, Thug, very well said!  

• Upvote 4