Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh Well....

climber7

No, just you 'Katie.' You forget that I know you. Hitler said that when you want people to believe a lie, make it a big one and keep repeating it. So bully for you! Its an insult, but keep at it. I'm sure you're really convincing people.

If you really want me to, I'll go find all those fake email addresses and post them. Like I said - you push, and I'll push back. Because the fact that you are here pretending to be some trash woman who offers lap dances makes you extremely, sadly pathetic.

• Upvote 5

My first posting...no matter what anyone tells you, you are not going to know until it happens.  Can you imagine if someone really had the information as to when the RV was going to happen...that person or persons would be buying up every Dinar they could...but no one really knows and the CBI is not telling, nor will they.  You, just like me, will wait for that day to come that we can all cash in.....let us just hope that good things happen next year to provide for all of us.  It takes time to straighten out what the last PM did and not do, give them a chance to work it out, they are making great strides.

• Upvote 2

My first posting...no matter what anyone tells you, you are not going to know until it happens.  Can you imagine if someone really had the information as to when the RV was going to happen...that person or persons would be buying up every Dinar they could...but no one really knows and the CBI is not telling, nor will they.  You, just like me, will wait for that day to come that we can all cash in.....let us just hope that good things happen next year to provide for all of us.  It takes time to straighten out what the last PM did and not do, give them a chance to work it out, they are making great strides.

Welcome to Dinar Vets, 235snack.........have you met the choir yet?   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

235snack, who are you really?  Coincidence on a first post.  You must be someone else. Call it ladies intuition. 

Deborah, I am not Kaperoni, but your overbearing attitude and apparently wishful thinking I am him is quite comical.  You can stand all day on a soap box in this thread as some righteous women of thought and knowledge even quoting biblical references if you wish.  But it does not substitute for lack of common sense.

I have Christmas shopping to do.  You have a great day.

• Downvote 4

A man who was kicked off a forum and has to pretend to be a lap-dancing, mannish woman just to promote his pathetic viewpoint and get attention... that's not a cat, it's a castrated puppy.

If'n this was a cat fight, I wouldn't be in it. Because I have never engaged in a cat fight. But Michael Kaperoni of Minnesota, delta pilot, can prevend to be a cat if he wants. I don't even use a sake username. I don't hide.

And if it provides entertainment, lol, I'm all in! Maybe Katie will ask everybody to send money to get Kaperoni's puppy some surgery.

Katie, if you're a woman, send me your phone number. I'll call you and you can prove you're not Michael Kaperoni, Delta pilot, of Minnesota. And you can offer to give me a lap dance to prove it.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Welcome to the Forum 235snack...Merry Christmas

WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??????

lol...What do you think? Mankind tried...a few thousands of years....

Ladies let's PLAY NICE!!!  Pull the claws back in!!  IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

You tell'em  man! You tell'em right!

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Okay, but my claws aren't out. 1) I keep the, trimmed 2) I'm not a cat.

This is what Katie just emailed me:

From The Kap: I was just told today that you are posting personal **** on me on Dinarvets? I don't know what the **** you think your doing or who you think you are, but you don't want to start a pissing contest with me, you will lose. Understand? Also, that is not me on Dinarvets your chatting with. It's someone I know, but it is not me. Kap

Ive blocked Katie666. This is my last word on the subject of Katie being Kap and Kap being a loser.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Really not cool Deborah so I told my friend Kap about it.  He said he will dig up some of your old love letters along with your personal information.  I'm staying out of it, but you should be warned.

Let me give you a warning, any personal information that is posted on here better not be a member of Dinarvets.  Doing so will get the post removed and you losing permanent access to this website.

-

Not many will understand what I am saying or why, but for years now I've rebuked the words of Katie...I mean Kaperoni. Most people don't understand the power that our words possess, spoken in faith. Jesus said that if we use only faith the size of a mustard seed and tell a mountain to go jump in the sea, that it will do so. My issue with Katie...I mean Kaperoni is the faith he has in his words, which are always 1000% hopeless, negative and pessimistic. So, in faith, I rebuke them. Because I have faith too, but mine is in the GOODNESS od God and not in the futility of hope for all that he promises, which is beyond what we can imagine.

Deborah :)

Well said.. :)  

• Upvote 3

OKIE THE OILMAN Chat @ J4D on November 13th

okie oil man : LOOK’S LIKE A BUNCH OF ONERY CRITTERS ON HERE TONIGHT!!!!!!

Deborah Long : Okie what does your crystal ball say

okie oil man : DEBRA IT SAYS—RETURN TO SENDER

kaperoni : Okie we are all waiting to see the small denominations

okie oil man : KAPERONI–GO TO ONE DINAR TO RULE THEM ALL AND IT’S EMBEDED IN 1 OF THE POSTS–DON’T HAVE THE CAPABILITY OF COPYING THEM

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2s8uqjbcs

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/170938-kaperoni-my-prediction-is-now-april-or-later-sorry/page-3#ixzz3Mg5R0uar

I have Christmas shopping to do.  

Be Sure To Pick Up A New Reputation For Kaperoni ! ;)

Especially Since His Got Completely Destroyed When He Was Banned From DV

And Then Started Doing Conference Calls Together With His Fellow Pumper Okie ! :o

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 3

The IMF 2% guidelines may not apply to CBI at this time.

This is not so much the IQD within the 2% spread but Iraq meeting all other requirements to exit VIII.

It will be an RI to the old pre Sadam rate.

This will allow Iraq not to comply with the 2% rule untill after RI.

Iraq will be under pressure to stay within the guidelines after RI or face penalties.

Economist Jim Rickards had a story on this very issue on beforeitsnews.com.

• Upvote 1

Okay, but my claws aren't out. 1) I keep the, trimmed 2) I'm not a cat.

This is what Katie just emailed me:

From The Kap: I was just told today that you are posting personal **** on me on Dinarvets? I don't know what the **** you think your doing or who you think you are, but you don't want to start a pissing contest with me, you will lose. Understand? Also, that is not me on Dinarvets your chatting with. It's someone I know, but it is not me. Kap

Ive blocked Katie666. This is my last word on the subject of Katie being Kap and Kap being a loser.

i believe his real name is Steve Hanson or Hansen -  thanks Deborah

• Upvote 3

The IMF 2% guidelines may not apply to CBI at this time.

This is not so much the IQD within the 2% spread but Iraq meeting all other requirements to exit VIII.

Kap is wrong on all level on the 2%.

First and foremost, if we read IMF report on their 2013 article 4 consultations with Iraq (Country Report No. 13/217); the 2% (on item no.8) actually refers to the inoperative bilateral payment agreement (BPA) between Iraq dan Jordan.

IMF's main concerns was the 'ABSENCE OF MECHANISM' (meaning - official actions) to ensure the rate remain within 2%.

If Kap were to do some basic research on the 2%, he would have come across this statement by IMF - : Any exchange spread that arises WITHOUT official action WOULD NOT give rise to a multiple currency practice (MCP).

• Upvote 3

I've used up all my pluses today. But thanks from skeetdog up about 2 pages. I'm really humbled that I haven't been banned for sticking if to Kat...I mean to Kaperoni and I most sincerely apologize for any offense I have given anyone. Other than Kat...I mean Kaperoni lol.

Thank you mods and my good friend you-know-who for giving me grace. I am not a trouble maker but neither do I put up with bullies or jerks.

Again - thanks for showing me such kindness and grace :)

And Thug - you never answered my question

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 7