Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh Well....

climber7

Umbertino said :

Today, 06:48 AM

There is a real chance we are not going to see anything with the dinar for several months or longer.

End Quote

No big deal. We're used to it.

Well, me thinks that Kap may be doubling as reinman.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/193041-oh-well/page-2#ixzz3MdIHTi2H

• Upvote 5

KATIE, I MEAN KAP, (response truncated)  YOU HAVE NO PLACE ADVISING PEOPLE - YOU CANNOT EVEN MAINTAIN ANY LEVEL OF STABILITY IN YOUR OWN OPINION(S) WHICH YOU SAY ARE FORMED ON "FACT". 

TBomb,

Thanks for chiming in.

Good to see you around.

• Upvote 2

Deborah, sounds like you have some issues with reality.  Kap brings perspective into the investment and many don't like it because it often kills their hope and dreams of an overnight big payday.  The dinar is not a lotto ticket it's real money that a country uses every day in financial transactions.  If it ever is going to rise, it will based on sound economic principals not wishful thinking.

Michael, We've been through this before which is why there is no communication between us other than your self-centered attempts to promote your negative world view via a made-up persona on a message board.

Your paradigms are completely opposed to mine, and I detest your verbose negativity. Your sad idea of "reality" is of you own choosing, and I have absolutely no respect for it at all.

I will stand by my words until the cows cime home, and no amount of arrogant condescension or silly proselytizing can possibly make you right and me wrong

• Upvote 9

Deborah, could you possibly translate your awesome smack down to layman's terms? :eyebrows::D

GO RV, and NO BV

Hahaha!

Let me see...

"The Kap" has a habit of creating fake email addresses in a futile attempt to pole-vault his ego. This is a fact and he knows it. He has some kind of a twisted personal mission to destroy hope, as exists in the following scripture: "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."

You can't both believe in these Words AND have a negative world view paradigm as does he. They are mutually exclusive. And since "The Kap" is not God, his world view is wrong. He invents fake people just to try and convert them to his anti-Hope campaign and I really do take issue with this. So long as he pushes, I will push back.

And, thank you Thug.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 7

I actually heard kaperoni speak as a guest on a radio show - and he is in fact a man..... for what that's worth.  Still I suppose it's possible he could be using the name katie45.... but in my opinion I don't think so.

Also, Breitling did an audio on this whole 2% thing last Wednesday (12/17) .....  and it's worth listening to it:   http://www.breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/   Anyway, what Breitling says is that, while it's true the IMF does have a guideline that a currency needs to be within 2% of the market rate for 90 days, that rule doesn't apply to the Iraqi dinar at this point.  The reason being is that the rate of Iraqi dinar has been, and is currently being, artificially manipulated to stay low.  So obviously if it's a manipulated rate - there's no way to even know what the market rate is supposed to be in the first place.  

I really like and respect Breitling, and he is not a pumper!  He sees this investment from a broader perspective in which governments deliberately choose to lower the value of their currencies (currency wars) so that they can better compete in the world.  In fact, if you listen to his last few shows, he talks about other currencies which he believes will be good investments (tho not with as much upside as the Iraqi dinar) in the near future.  And lastly, he believes that, because of the decline in oil prices that has hit Iraq so hard (since 90% of it's income is from oil), that Iraq will be forced to make up for that and that they therefore will likely increase the value of the dinar next year in order to give their people some more purchasing power. 

Of course, everything he says is his opinion but if you take the time to listen to him, you'll get a sense of who he is and what he knows.  His logic speaks for itself and his conclusions seem reasonable to me for sure.  And I hope he's right that Iraq will want to RV next year and the earlier in 2015 the better, in my opinon!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

as well she should.

I have also been the receiving end of "katie" and it is not fun!!!

Get em DEB!!!!

Deborah, could you possibly translate your awesome smack down to layman's terms?   :eyebrows:    :D 

GO RV, and NO BV

Hey Umbert...Merry Christmas my friend!

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2

KATIE, I MEAN KAP, YOUR WORDS SOUND EXACTLY LIKE THOSE I'VE HEARD BEFORE FROM KAP, I MEAN KATIE, FROM ONE OF HIS/HER CONFERENCE CALLS.  KAP, YOU'RE WAAAAYYYYYY TOO ARTICLE SENSITIVE AND HAVE LOST SO MANY FOLLOWER'S BECAUSE OF IT. NOT TO MENTION THAT DA IS RUN LIKE A NAZI WAR CAMP - YOU ALL HAVE BITTEN OFF THE HANDS OF THOSE WITH ANY INTELLIGENT,  OR INDEPENDENT THOUGHT ON YOUR SITE, SO MANY TIMES, THAT YOU ALL ARE STRUGGLING TO GAIN ANY KIND OF FOOTHOLD IN TRUST, LONG ENOUGH TO GARNER FINANCIAL support FOR YOUR SITE.  

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN ANYONE, WITH ANY LEVEL OF ANALYTICAL SKILLS, INTELLIGENCE OF FORESIGHT, TRUST WHAT YOU SAY - NOT TO MENTION THAT MOST OF THOSE WHOM YOU ALL "ALLOW" TO POST - ARE BUTT KISSER'S AND CHANGE THEIR VIEW WITH THE WIND, WHEN YOU DO (AND THOSE THAT DON'T AGREE WITH YOU OFTEN HAVE THEIR POSTS DELETED);  BACK AND FORTH, BACK AND FORTH, IT'S RIDICULOUS.  YOU HAVE NO PLACE ADVISING PEOPLE - YOU CANNOT EVEN MAINTAIN ANY LEVEL OF STABILITY IN YOUR OWN OPINION(S) WHICH YOU SAY ARE FORMED ON "FACT". 

Way to go Tbomb !!!!!!!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Michael, We've been through this before which is why there is no communication between us other than your self-centered attempts to promote your negative world view via a made-up persona on a message board.

Your paradigms are completely opposed to mine, and I detest your verbose negativity. Your sad idea of "reality" is of you own choosing, and I have absolutely no respect for it at all.

I will stand by my words until the cows cime home, and no amount of arrogant condescension or silly proselytizing can possibly make you right and me wrong

"Steve" works too

Can a mod please sort the kaperoni and katie45 issue out. Is Kaperoni actually katie45 or not?

Either way I don't really give a monkeys but let's see the accusations stop once and for all

Also mods while your at it have you guys heard from or seen Nick aka sonny1 as I really miss that guy

Also mods merry Christmas and a happy new year from me - have a good one !

I'm also wishing every member of dinar vets a merry Christmas and a happy new year too.

I'm gonna take a break from the dinar and get drunk instead and be merry and watch bond films on TV Over the festive period!!!

• Upvote 2

This is rather comical. I assure you I am not Kap. lmbo

Lying doesn't change things, Michael Kaperoni. If you'd just just shut up you'd save face. As a woman, no woman would communicate as you do as Katie. It's just really lame, Michael. I can go back through all of my blocked emails and probably dig up 7 that you created, with women's names, to try and talk to me, after I told you to leave me alone

Grow up, or the Clown will get you.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

3f82e725965318e0063d2d71443bf0fb14d9c198

GO RV, and NO BV   B) 

3f82e725965318e0063d2d71443bf0fb14d9c198

GO RV, and NO BV   B) 

hello Shabs merry Christmas fellow !

Lying doesn't change things, Michael Kaperoni. If you'd just just shut up you'd save face. As a woman, no woman would communicate as you do as Katie. It's just really lame, Michael. Grow up, or the Clown will get you.

merry Christmas Deborah your awesome!
  • Upvote 2

Lying doesn't change things, Michael Kaperoni. If you'd just just shut up you'd save face. As a woman, no woman would communicate as you do as Katie. It's just really lame, Michael. I can go back through all of my blocked emails and probably dig up 7 that you created, with women's names, to try and talk to me, after I told you to leave me alone

Grow up, or the Clown will get you.

Deborah, as a fellow Dinar Vet, I'm impressed.   ;)   As a man.....not so much.   :lol:  (sarcasm) 

GO RV, and NO BV

Merry Christmas to you too, DB. :) Go get you some figgy pudding :)

I will do chief lol it's the first year in ten years that I don't have to be at work on Christmas day so really getting into the festive spirit! I'm gonna attend midnight mass this year as well - really can't wait!

Sore subject is he Deborah?    Seems to be several haters here and when someone stands up to defend him they are accused of being him.  To funny.

merry Christmas katie45 - by the way you do sound like kap however I personally don't care if you are him or not but the "haters" as you so eloquently put it do have a point! I personally like kaps view but I also respect other so called experts views as well!