Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh Well....

climber7

Sorry if this is 'unauthorized' because I got it from another site. Not sure of the rules here but I deleted source but thought you all would want to see this. No slamming please--just sharing info. 

12-21-2014   [Market rate at 1217 today , Dec 21.]  ...bad news. Guess Article VIII is a ways away. All we can do is wait and see what the CBI says during the month of January after parliament starts passing laws.  A Market Rate of 1217 is way out of compliance to around 3.5%.  So what that means is we lose compliance and the last 20 days.  Clearly, until the CBI can hold within 2% as required under Article VIII no exit is coming.  This is a setback no matter how you look at it.  There is a real chance we are not going to see anything with the dinar for several months or longer.  Sorry for the bad news.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

URRENCY CODE SELL BUY US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000 Euro EUR 1432.431 1431.715 British pound GBP 1825.256 1824.344 Canadian dollar CAD 1005.693 1005.190 Swiss franc CHF 1192.229 1191.633 Swedish krona SEK 152.092 152.016 Norwegian krone NOK 158.027 157.948 Danish krone DKK 192.549 192.453 Japanese yen JPY 9.815 9.810 Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1698.501 1697.651 Indicative rates - 21.12.2014

• Upvote 1

from other sources...

Here's the latest rumor...we can kiss our RV goodby any time soon. Your reaction? You decide.

12-21-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   [Market rate at 1217 today , Dec 21.]  ...bad news. Guess Article VIII is a ways away. All we can do is wait and see what the CBI says during the month of January after parliament starts passing laws.  A Market Rate of 1217 is way out of compliance to around 3.5%.  So what that means is we lose compliance and the last 20 days.  Clearly, until the CBI can hold within 2% as required under Article VIII no exit is coming.  This is a setback no matter how you look at it.  There is a real chance we are not going to see anything with the dinar for several months or longer.  Sorry for the bad news. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You can't take stock in every post one way or the other. It's more than a thumbs up or thumbs down issue. Kaperoni has consistantly been wrong over and over again in fact, most of the gurus that Dinar Recraps tend to host has an opinion based on no credentials nor credibility.

In other words, their opinion and or advice is just as valid or maybe not even as valid as your own.

• Upvote 9

Everyone thought the RV was the next day after Ch. 7 exit.

This is the latest excuse. There are bigger things in play.

Makes you wonder about when Tony and DC "know people who exchanged" and "we're next!"

Humm dee dee.

No wonder at all. Tony, DC, Frank and the others don't know anymore than you or I. In fact, they don't know as much.

• Upvote 3

Deborah, sounds like you have some issues with reality.  Kap brings perspective into the investment and many don't like it because it often kills their hope and dreams of an overnight big payday.  The dinar is not a lotto ticket it's real money that a country uses every day in financial transactions.  If it ever is going to rise, it will based on sound economic principals not wishful thinking.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 15

KATIE, I MEAN KAP, YOUR WORDS SOUND EXACTLY LIKE THOSE I'VE HEARD BEFORE FROM KAP, I MEAN KATIE, FROM ONE OF HIS/HER CONFERENCE CALLS.  KAP, YOU'RE WAAAAYYYYYY TOO ARTICLE SENSITIVE AND HAVE LOST SO MANY FOLLOWER'S BECAUSE OF IT. NOT TO MENTION THAT DA IS RUN LIKE A NAZI WAR CAMP - YOU ALL HAVE BITTEN OFF THE HANDS OF THOSE WITH ANY INTELLIGENT,  OR INDEPENDENT THOUGHT ON YOUR SITE, SO MANY TIMES, THAT YOU ALL ARE STRUGGLING TO GAIN ANY KIND OF FOOTHOLD IN TRUST, LONG ENOUGH TO GARNER FINANCIAL support FOR YOUR SITE.  

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN ANYONE, WITH ANY LEVEL OF ANALYTICAL SKILLS, INTELLIGENCE OF FORESIGHT, TRUST WHAT YOU SAY - NOT TO MENTION THAT MOST OF THOSE WHOM YOU ALL "ALLOW" TO POST - ARE BUTT KISSER'S AND CHANGE THEIR VIEW WITH THE WIND, WHEN YOU DO (AND THOSE THAT DON'T AGREE WITH YOU OFTEN HAVE THEIR POSTS DELETED);  BACK AND FORTH, BACK AND FORTH, IT'S RIDICULOUS.  YOU HAVE NO PLACE ADVISING PEOPLE - YOU CANNOT EVEN MAINTAIN ANY LEVEL OF STABILITY IN YOUR OWN OPINION(S) WHICH YOU SAY ARE FORMED ON "FACT". 

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 14

thoughts from Frank 26 take it for what its worth:

Frank,

Is this something we should be concerned with? Being that they are now outside of the 2% IMF compliance spread between the market rate and the CBI rate?

IMO Friend ....... No.

IMO ....... Sometimes a breath is deeper than shallower ....... But the pattern remains.

IMO ....... CO2 Pressure build up causes this in the human body in order to exhale it.

Pressures of The Market causes the rate to fulxuate in a negative way.

Besides ....... IMO ...... 2 % will kick in once the RI/ RV has been permanently established. 

IMO ....... This 2 % is among a long Conga line of things waiting for a new rate ........ Just like You and I.

KTFA,

Frank

Edited by easyrider

KATIE, I MEAN KAP, YOUR WORDS SOUND EXACTLY LIKE THOSE I'VE HEARD BEFORE FROM KAP, I MEAN KATIE, FROM ONE OF HIS/HER CONFERENCE CALLS.  KAP, YOU'RE WAAAAYYYYYY TOO ARTICLE SENSITIVE AND HAVE LOST SO MANY FOLLOWER'S BECAUSE OF IT. NOT TO MENTION THAT DA IS RUN LIKE A NAZI WAR CAMP - YOU ALL HAVE BITTEN OFF THE HANDS OF THOSE WITH ANY INTELLIGENT,  OR INDEPENDENT THOUGHT ON YOUR SITE, SO MANY TIMES, THAT YOU ALL ARE STRUGGLING TO GAIN ANY KIND OF FOOTHOLD IN TRUST, LONG ENOUGH TO GARNER FINANCIAL support FOR YOUR SITE.  

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN ANYONE, WITH ANY LEVEL OF ANALYTICAL SKILLS, INTELLIGENCE OF FORESIGHT, TRUST WHAT YOU SAY - NOT TO MENTION THAT MOST OF THOSE WHOM YOU ALL "ALLOW" TO POST - ARE BUTT KISSER'S AND CHANGE THEIR VIEW WITH THE WIND, WHEN YOU DO (AND THOSE THAT DON'T AGREE WITH YOU OFTEN HAVE THEIR POSTS DELETED);  BACK AND FORTH, BACK AND FORTH, IT'S RIDICULOUS.  YOU HAVE NO PLACE ADVISING PEOPLE - YOU CANNOT EVEN MAINTAIN ANY LEVEL OF STABILITY IN YOUR OWN OPINION(S) WHICH YOU SAY ARE FORMED ON "FACT". 

Nail on the head.

• Upvote 6

Deborah, sounds like you have some issues with reality. 

Yo Kap,

Just Let Me Know If U Want Me To Repost Some Of Ur Conversations Again With Okie

After U Got Banned From DV 4 Years Ago And Joined Another Site With Him ! :o

Seriously - U Arrogant Little Prick

U Should Know Better Than To Try And Come On To DV And Attack People Like My Friend Deb

Or Our Famous Newshound Yota - Who U Pathetically Tried To Attack A Year Ago ! <_<

I Guess That U Must Like Getting Ur A$$ Kicked By A Sized 22 Steel Toed Clown Shoe ! :butt-kicking:

:D:D:D

- CNN

• Upvote 12

Yo Kap,

Just Let Me Know If U Want Me To Repost Some Of Ur Conversations Again With Okie

After U Got Banned From DV 4 Years Ago And Joined Another Site With Him ! :o

U Should Know Better Than To Try And Come On To DV And Attack People Like My Friend Deb

Or Our Famous Newshound Yota - Who U Pathetically Tried To Attack A Year Ago ! <_<

I Guess That U Must Like Getting Ur A$$ Kicked By A Sized 22 Steel Toed Clown Shoe ! :butt-kicking:

:D :D :D

- CNN

Thanks Dinar Thug for keeping the DV borders secure from riff raft. I don't understand why Kap needs to comment here when he has his own platform that he controls, just like TBomb mentioned. 

• Upvote 5

There is a real chance we are not going to see anything with the dinar for several months or longer.

End Quote

No big deal. We're used to it.

WHAT,no rv this week!!!  :o

I know....Way beyond shocking.....

ohhhhh   heck   this is the rumors  division ,  for a second  I thorught  we had something  too  worry about  :peace:

After a certain amount of time ( years...) in the same situation....You kinda get immune to worry.....

End Quote

C'mon Man...Don't be that harsh now....This is Christmas....Smile

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1