Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayers are such a Comfort

pattyangel

I cannot know the pain you feel.
I cannot share your memories of your loss.

I only can remember and know the pain I felt when I had my losses - especially my father & son  -- I have 2 brothers and would not want to lose either - they are very dear to me 

My words of sympathy are beneath measure, yet please know that my heart reaches out with love to your heart. I pray for comfort and peace 

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. 

Take care of yourself -- Love & ((((HUGS))))   UNEEK 

• Upvote 1

I cannot know the pain you feel.

I cannot share your memories of your loss.

I only can remember and know the pain I felt when I had my losses - especially my father & son  -- I have 2 brothers and would not want to lose either - they are very dear to me 

My words of sympathy are beneath measure, yet please know that my heart reaches out with love to your heart. I pray for comfort and peace 

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. 

Take care of yourself -- Love & ((((HUGS))))   UNEEK 

Blessings to you and pattyangel

• Upvote 2