Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi government warns of economic replacement ration cash

yota691

•  
  •  
  bae3eebbbb.jpg

21-12-2014 03:06 PM

Iraqi economic expert confirmed that the state has stopped supplying the Iraqi family vocabulary ration card, and compensated cash allowance, will generate scarcity in the supply of these materials, and this scarcity will generate an increase in demand without a display commodity fill this gap, an alarm to create a new inflationary pressure.

She peace Sumaisem, in a press statement, seen by (newsletter): Instead of paying cash for the ration card items will reflect negatively on the local market.

She said, that 'pumping cash allowance for any amount, is a way to pay for inflationary force pay for the Iraqi family and the middle class in general, saying, An'anaadam provide state of these materials will generate scarcity in the supply of these materials and the scarcity will generate an increase in demand without a display commodity fill this gap, an alarm bell to create a new inflationary pressure '.

Confirmed, that the 'cash allowance relieves pressure on the ration card overhead and on the budget, but it is in fact a significant inflationary pressure Alomrcillold and the lack of supply in the food.'

The Committee on Economic Affairs had discussed last week, the reform of the ration card and support the private sector.

The Committee commissioned an economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mohammed Saleh appearance in coordination with the Ministry of Commerce, the adoption of instructions to facilitate the import and export and direct statement ministries material that you want to export operations.

•  

thanks for this post , yota !    { have any of you folks been to a place  where they  tell you , " it is  more costly to do a credit card  payment  than cash " ?  seems  the  process , of  using the plastic , and having service charges  tacked on plus,   all the hassle  of  telecommunication  problems ...  looks as though  what  they are now doing  is --- take  the plastic off the  markets , put  currency back in ,,,,,  get  the  demand up  for dinar ,  { or so  it  looks this way }  if they are  pulling dollars out of service ,  this would  be  a way too get  the need of  dinar  out  there !  

• Upvote 1

thanks for this post , yota !    { have any of you folks been to a place  where they  tell you , " it is  more costly to do a credit card  payment  than cash " ?  seems  the  process , of  using the plastic , and having service charges  tacked on plus,   all the hassle  of  telecommunication  problems ...  looks as though  what  they are now doing  is --- take  the plastic off the  markets , put  currency back in ,,,,,  get  the  demand up  for dinar ,  { or so  it  looks this way }  if they are  pulling dollars out of service ,  this would  be  a way too get  the need of  dinar  out  there !  

I went to a Chinese restaurant where I live that once they saw I had enough cash to cover the transaction they wouldn't take my credit card. (I have a front pocket wallet with a cash clip.) When I go back if I have cash, I remove it from my wallet before going in.