Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Law Passed To Execute "Bible Smugglers" WHAT?

Djorgie

Saudi Arabia Reportedly Passes Law to Execute “Bible Smugglers”

As recently admitted to by a former CIA employee, Barack Obama is a radical Islamic enemy of America. So for him to bow to a Saudi King or to continue to support one of the most oppressive and fundamentally Islamic regimes on the planet is no surprise.

Now, it would seem that Saudi Arabia is no longer satisfied with simply jailing Christians for the humble act of praying in private. Suddenly the dangerous act of "smuggling" (also known as sharing) a Bible may be punishable by death. Smuggling? Really?

Smuggling is typically a term used with weapons, drugs, and other potentially dangerous contraband.

In a free society, which Saudi Arabia is not, you can't really consider a Bible to be contraband, can you?

Look around folks…

illegal-in-52-countries.jpg

It is not just Saudi Arabia. The Bible is considered to be dangerous contraband in many countries. I think it is also important to mention that it is not just Barack Obama that bows to these barbarians. Both he and his predecessor are guilty of catering to this regime of pure Islamic hatred.

Heather Clark of Christian News reports:

Recent reports state that officials in the Islamic country of Saudi Arabia have passed a law that may impose the death penalty on Bible smugglers and any others distributing religious materials that are not of the Muslim religion.

"[T]he new law extends to the importing of all illegal drugs and 'all publications that have a prejudice to any other religious beliefs other than Islam,'" Paul Washer's HeartCry Missionary Society outlines in a post on their website. "In other words, anyone who attempts to bring Bibles or gospel literature into the country will have all materials confiscated and be imprisoned and sentenced to death."
It points to an article on the Copts Today website, which notes that "indecent materials and publications" are also included in the customs prohibitionReporters have attempted to obtain confirmation of the report from Saudi Arabia's U.S. Embassy press officer in Washington, but the information has been neither confirmed nor denied.

Of course, they won't confirm or deny it. They won't confirm the content of 28 redacted pages from the 9/11 report, either.
have revealed that those 28 pages talk about
of the attacks.

have called for the truth of these pages to be revealed to the

American people, but it will never happen.

How d

How does it make you feel that your President wouldbow to a man who may have been involved in the terrorist execution of over 3000 Americans? How does it make you feel that George "Dubya" Bush was armed with the same intelligence and chose to ignore it?

So is Saudi Arabia really going to start executing Bible smugglers?

Without confirmation from our "oh so reliable," embassy we cannot know for sure. It's not like the sharia-compliant
corporate media is going to cover this story.

But would it surprise you if the story is true?

If it would, then you simply don't know the truth of Islam.

Make no mistake. There is a war against Christianity being fought worldwide, and our usurping Muslim-in-Chief is leading the charge.

• Upvote 2

The Saudis don't live under our constitution or bill of rights

No one does except us

So yep

People are different around the world

It's a shame anyone has to even have these things

The Saudis just shows ya what kind of People we live with on this planet

This doesn't shock me that they do this

If the Muslims take over the usa in a couple hundred years they will pass the same thing here

• Upvote 1

The Saudis don't live under our constitution or bill of rightsNo one does except usSo yepPeople are different around the worldIt's a shame anyone has to even have these thingsThe Saudis just shows ya what kind of People we live with on this planetThis doesn't shock me that they do thisIf the Muslims take over the usa in a couple hundred years they will pass the same thing here

It ain't gonna take 200 yrs.

There are people right here on this site that would support such laws today.

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2

We're past the beginning of the end. We're watching the world in the throws of death- permanent spiritual death.

But not me, nor my family. We will serve the Lord.

Agreed!

I claim Psalm 91 over my household and pray it for others in the name of Yahushua!

• Upvote 1

Don't be too surprised, it has been this way since the coming of Christ into this world.  They (forces of evil) are going to continually work at destroying any material which promotes Christ whether printed or speaker.  It is getting worse and worse every day and will until the end.  They persecuted Christ and they will persecute the saints of God.  

This is spiritual warfare and not a physical war.  Yes, it will involve physical death, but that does nothing to the saints; we have eternal life.  So don't fear.  Pray for one another.  Love one another.  Remain an active believer.  Be ready to live for Christ daily and willing to "die daily" for Him.  

Saudi Arabia?  If I were a Muslim believer I would NOT want the Bible or those teaching the Bible in the country.  The message is too powerful.  Once the gospel message is understood it will destroy their religion, government, basic philosophy of life.  Therefore they CANNOT allow it to exist!