Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I don't know how creditable this is.

wizard1

Each week you wrestle with the words the writer uses to inform you about what has taken place during the preceding 7days. So, as we are reaching a climax of the decade or so that the RV/GCR has been in train, we are including here the words of a lawyer who has battled for some 10 years and won.

12-19-14 Al Hodges: Most of the high-level and medium-level people, both in and out of government, have either been “wood-shedded” (the instruction that is given to a witness in order to make him/her respond in one party's favour) and/or arrested, and now face disgrace, loss of financial advantage, loss of position-of-power, loss of official office, and near-term prosecution.

In my opinion, having participated in many of the events as they occurred, we are finally at the point of conclusion.

While it is very difficult to accept the inordinate amount of time this has taken, I can tell you that the acts involved were categorically required to accomplish the end goals.

As a result of now having a fuller understanding of both the end goals, and the progress to date, I will once again stick my neck out to advise you all that your journey is essentially over.

My professional opinion is based not only on what I am told each day by those at the top of the New Powers That Be, but more importantly on the status of the imminent Global Currency Reset.

Its status is important because it cannot become a public fait accompli without the US Treasury becoming a hard-metal asset-backed issuer of US currency – the very definition of ER. (Economic Recovery – possibly, not sure)

Accordingly, when you publicly see the Global Currency Reset you will know that we have an asset-backed currency, and you will know that we have received ER.

Every indication from every credible source is that the Reset will become public today, tomorrow, the next day, or certainly by January 1, 2015; most probably before Christmas.

I do not and cannot guarantee this of course; but it does represent my professional opinion based on all available information.

I can assure you that the impact of what you are so soon to experience will mightily shatter any doubt, disbelief, bitter humour, or unhappy memories that this journey may have encouraged and supported.As I have said in the past, “you will be paid a great deal more than any have the right to expect [based on the amount of your investment].

Al Hodges - Pasadena Attorney Al Hodges was hired by shareholders of CMKX Diamonds to represent them in what has been said to be “the largest fraud case in world history.”  So he is well connected.

• Upvote 6

I can assure you that the impact of what you are so soon to experience will mightily shatter any doubt, disbelief, bitter humour, or unhappy memories that this journey may have encouraged and supported.As I have said in the past, “you will be paid a great deal more than any have the right to expect [based on the amount of your investment].

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/192982-i-dont-know-how-creditable-this-is/#ixzz3MSJGrddE

(taken from post from Wizard 1)

".......................................................if this is true...................................................I'm about to have a currency reset in my bank account!!!!!!!!!

and............................................i'm picking up my Bentley.....and....I might hire myself one of those pole dancin girls to be my driver!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 3

Hahahahahaha.First of all we will NEVER have a metal backed currency again.nothing is going to happen before Christmas or the end of the year for that matter.secondly the people that have all the wealth and power will NEVER allow anybody else to take it from them or share any of it with me or you.you cannot beat them period.the miracles of wealth transfer are the pipedreams of idiots.let's just say that the odds of this EVER happening are like winning the megaball 1000 times in a row.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 20

Thanks wizard1...There's a lot of important hurtles that have been cleared in the past quarter...Behind door agreements that are rumored worked out waitin' on the official proto call...There's a time for everything and there's just too much that's comin' together at this stage of the game for the cards not to be laid on the table...   

• Upvote 1

Well, if it is true then it would definitely be a good thing.

The problem is that pretty much every fiat based currency in history has failed beacsue that is what they do eventually.

Don't know much about how something like this would happen considering the state of our economy and our 18 trillion dollar or so deficit. Don't know what they have up their sleeves but, my guess is that it will have much greater benifit to those in power than it will for the average citizen which is the way it has always been unfortunately.

Also, a "currency reset" doesn't mean a revauation of the Iraqi dinar so, don't think it would affect that situation too much at this point. It just means a currency reset. How that will work again, is beyond me LOL.