Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK...We've been Jerked Around Enuff!

:angry: We have been jerked around enuff. I say its high time we start calling out people and naming names. We are at the same place were were last year. "THEY" say people were paid last year at this time just lie more payouts this year to people who don't even really need the money but out of pure arrogance. Enuff is enuff so I say call their asses out! We got nothing last week like they said we would, we got nothing this week and will get nothing next week. Call it what it is BS! Its also obvious the govt. knows what's going on for allowing these conference calls to continue. If the government is aware and they are then this is criminal and fraudulent activity and criminal for the govt to not act. So I say the time is now to blow the lid of this mess unless you want to continue down this road of lies as the rich get richer while the middle class continues to get trampled.

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo
  • Upvote 3

I've said it before, but it seems like we dinarians are the only people on earth that expect an RV while the rest of the world doesn't even know what an RV is.... They probably would have trouble spelling it.

• Upvote 3

I certainly can understand your animosity towards these pumpers, I don't even give them the time of day anymore. The fact is that some of the only sources of news from Iraq comes from our State Department or what is listed here on DV (at least for me). I'm sure that most of these sources from Iraq have to be translated and that's not always easy either, but that's what I got. Sometimes everything is a total contradiction from article to article but that's what I got ! Believe me seeing is believing and one day it will just happen, and when it does I'll double check the CBI website.  ....Good Fortune and a Great Christmas !  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

We may be in the same position as last year...... But..... Iraq has moved in leaps and bounds, were almost there (I know weve been almost there for the past few years but this time is different)

Hold out a little hope.

On another note what is the point in wasting our time and energy calling out people we already know are liars, my time is precious I don't like wasting it on trivial matters.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I've been naming names, of the liars for 4 yrs. to let new people on here know, there is a group of Con-Men or women out on the edges of this thing playing on peoples greed. Me included. Its just the fact for me, I didn't figure out their scam, till about 3 weeks into this investment ,When I did figure out their Bull$h-t! It was to late! I'm in! I'm staying and not folding, till this comes in one way or the other! I just hope that your not in this, more than you can afford to lose. If so cut your losses, This is a currency! You can get some of your money back, not all but some. My two cents, stay away from the KNOWN LIARS, don't listen or read anything they say! You know the reason why already! This is MHO, No boots on ground, no thee letter agencies No intel whats so ever! Don't look for an RV till maybe the last quarter of 2015 or the second quarter of 2016! If it comes in sooner, Great! I'm not holding my breath!! This is based on Bravo 11, this is what he says, he is the only person that has been right so far. So with that, when I sit at computer and check into DV and wait for Adam's e-mail. In short these con-men are after your Money, tune OUT!  :salute:

Oh, finally someone ELSE is as fed up as I am?

I've been posting the lies on various threads for quite a while.

Someone needs to get on the "BIG CALL" and be lucky enough to be called on, and START SPEWING THE HATE and call everyone out.

The "BIG CALL" people are total Tony lovers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

We may be in the same position as last year...... But..... Iraq has moved in leaps and bounds, were almost there (I know weve been almost there for the past few years but this time is different)

Hold out a little hope.

On another note what is the point in wasting our time and energy calling out people we already know are liars, my time is precious I don't like wasting it on trivial matters.

Agree with you :) 

• Upvote 1

Another way to look at it is that we all have a chance to make a little money off our speculation.  You could be sitting there with no dinar and it could gain and then you would be upset you didnt have any.  Be glad your vested with some currencies, who knows really whats going to transpire... Keep clear of the obvious nuts that want you to pray about getting filthy rich while their pumping more and more dinar at you.Try and relax about it all.  Take a few deep breaths if you are truly that frustrated.

• Upvote 2

In the end we're all responsible for our own decisions

So who are we trying to convince

ourselves right?

The question is are you convinced or just rolling the dice

Either way it shouldn't matter what the next guy is doing

You will only answer to yourself

• Upvote 1

I've been in this now for about 4.5 years, a relatively short time compared to some of you, but it feels like a long time to me.  I used to think that every move Maliki made was significant for the RV.  I used to watch and try to figure out what "they" were doing, who was doing it, and try to figure out what it meant to me.  I used to believe every tiny thread of "quasi-news" I heard was not only valid, but also had some bearing on the value of the dinar.  I used to be naïve and expected an RV at any moment, even in what felt to me like "the early days"--not long after we went into Iraq.

Finally, I realized that my expectations were using up my life.  I couldn't plan anything, do much of anything, or think of anything but the RV.  And when I saw that was what my life had become, I made an executive decision to have a life and to do it now. I still checked the dinar daily, usually first thing in the morning with my coffee, and sometimes, just out of curiosity, later in the day as well, especially after I made some friends here at Dinarvets, but I also began to do other things in my days. I turned back to my favorite hobbies, activities, and pre-dinar friends and began to make plans with people I had ignored, and in doing this, I realized once again that I actually could have a life independent of the dinar, or even . . . :::gasp:::  (if I had to do it) . . . outside of Dinarvets.  In other words, I found a return path to a pre-dinar life, one I had enjoyed prior to my momentous emotional as well as financial "investment" in Iraqi dinar.   And that's where I am today.  It's not a bad place to be either.  It means not throwing out the pleasant, comfortable little life I have until a new, more financially subsidized life is actually here. 

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 1

Yep reading the iraqi news paper all day every day isn't going to make the govt of iraq change the value of their payment syste

The Kurds attacked isis north of Mosul it's gonna rv now

Iraq is having an election, it's gonna rv now

Iraq is putting together a budget , it's gonna rv now

Iraq found more oil , it's gonna rv now

The Kurds and the shittes quit fighting , it's gonna rv now

Obama combed his hair , it's gonna rv now

Joe Biden is going to iraq , it's gonna rv now

Some peoples ignorance won't make it rv

Most of the gurus don't know very much about country's payment systems its gonna rv by the first of the year now

Rarely do the gurus talk about the country's current account let alone know what it is

They never mention the trade deficits or trade surpluses of where all this war spending is coming from

Iraq isn't like the usa if they go to war the usa buys the stuff in the United states, iraq has to import their stuff and it comes right out of the currenct account

Iraqs currenct account is less than 30 billion dollars and they have a 80 trillion dinar m2 money supply

About 8 times what the usa has

Iraqs money supply in dinar is 80 trillion the worlds money supply is around 65 trillion

Iraq is not richer than the entire world so forget about a dollar rv or even 50 cents let alone any 3 dollar rv of these notes we hold

I understand how some can get into a frenzie about this when money is tied up....but try to look at the whole picture instead of just what a few mouths are saying/ I have been in this adventure since 2004  and yes at times i to get a little downhearted especially when the main person that are supposed to be the most informed are the money makers now. They spend the wheel trying to get others on here to buy into their plans.............Be patient and watch the currency sites along with what you read...At some point this will come down to what its supposed to do.

• Upvote 1

:angry: We have been jerked around enuff. I say its high time we start calling out people and naming names. We are at the same place were were last year. "THEY" say people were paid last year at this time just lie more payouts this year to people who don't even really need the money but out of pure arrogance. Enuff is enuff so I say call their asses out! We got nothing last week like they said we would, we got nothing this week and will get nothing next week. Call it what it is BS! Its also obvious the govt. knows what's going on for allowing these conference calls to continue. If the government is aware and they are then this is criminal and fraudulent activity and criminal for the govt to not act. So I say the time is now to blow the lid of this mess unless you want to continue down this road of lies as the rich get richer while the middle class continues to get trampled.

OK, repeat after me 3 times ...

O -Whatta.... Jerr... Kai.... Yam.....

Translation of Jir from the Klingon dictionary:

Definition Of:

jIr    

klingon translation v. rotate, twirl

Also, see the Closest translation there of Dinar... (now an extinct term):

"A rare double star located on the fringes of the unmapped heart of the galaxy. The smaller star in the pair periodically fed on plumes of flaming gas drawn from its larger partner. This star system was destroyed 5000 years ago by the Sith magician Naga Sadow in order to escape from a group of pursuing Republic gunships. Nineteen years after the Battle of Endor, the Second Imperium's Shadow Academy moved to a hiding place near the Denarii Nova after escaping from the Coruscant system. [DLOS, YJK]"

Makes as much sense as getting worked up over other such fictions (IE an impending RV).

This thing will happen in due time if it's meant to be, but not according to any predictable schedule that we as mere mortals could decipher, so getting worked up by the actions of false profits (sic) isn't worth your time.

Instead, why not enjoy the new winter season that just started a couple hours ago. I was just out there and guess what? There was light to see, air to breath, and a small breeze with the smell of pine trees in it along with the chirping of a couple birds and a squirrel in the distance... What more could you want?

Would you trade a massive RV for the sense of smell? Or vision? Or hearing? Or the ability to breathe?

Count your blessings everyday and you will be blessed, everything else (man-made) is  just a bonus.

You can't take stock in every post one way or the other. It's more than a thumbs up or thumbs down issue. Kaperoni has consistantly been wrong over and over again in fact, most of the gurus that Dinar Recraps tend to host has an opinion based on no credentials nor credibility.

In other words, their opinion and or advice is just as valid or maybe not even as valid as your own.