Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prime minister announces date for the vote on the 2015 budget

yota691

Every year same old stuff about the Budget, Why people think the budget has anything to do with an increase in the rate is beyond me.

Means nothing and it will be February at the earliest before we see an approved budget anyway.

Someone.......please just let me know first when the HCA really becomes the HCL before anything else happens while I'll just continue sipping whiskey drinks.......I'm cringing a bit though......having mixed thoughts, I may agree with SocailDinar on this....

I dunno.....going back for a couple more drinks.... -_-

Araji: Nothing hinders budget

12/21/2014 0:00 

Parliament reach the end of the year, 

Baghdad Al-Sabah 

, Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji said that the Cabinet will hold a special meeting on Monday to discuss the financial budget and voting on them. 

They said, in a press statement: "The Council of Ministers will be held tomorrow an extraordinary session to discuss the financial budget," explaining that " If agreed to vote and be passed if it is not agreed upon by the vote Tuesday. " 

He added that "there is nothing to hinder the vote except for some technical things," pointing out that it "will be present in the House of Representatives at the end of the year."

• Upvote 3

The reason why the budget is important is because we're looking for unification and stability. Those two things are the only things we know for sure are required for a rate increase. A budget, representative of all factions, Sunni, Shia and Kurd would be a step in this direction.

Sure there's no rate in the budget. The budget, however, is the next step in the path of forward movement and we're pretty much sitting here just marking time until they get it done.

Edited by _RFJ
  • Upvote 2

The reason why the budget is important is because we're looking for unification and stability. Those two things are the only things we know for sure are required for a rate increase. A budget, representative of all factions, Sunni, Shia and Kurd would be a step in this direction.

Sure there's no rate in the budget. The budget, however, is the next step in the path of forward movement and we're pretty much sitting here just marking time until they get it done.

Thank you for a sensable and reasonable post, I agree with your thoughts, .....to many folks trying to overthink where we are, the loan everyone is concerned about, I believe I remember Kuwait took out a large loan just before it RI"d.

• Upvote 1

Araji: Nothing hinders budget           

12/21/2014 0:00 Parliament reach the end of the year, Baghdad Al-Sabah , Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji said that the Cabinet will hold a special meeting on Monday to discuss the financial budget and voting on them. They said, in a press statement: "The Council of Ministers will be held tomorrow an extraordinary session to discuss the financial budget," explaining that " If agreed to vote and be passed if it is not agreed upon by the vote Tuesday. " He added that "there is nothing to hinder the vote except for some technical things," pointing out that it "will be present in the House of Representatives at the end of the year."

The question is, what year.

• Downvote 2

The question is, what year.

What da problem is?

It's a legitimate question when concerning Iraq.

Candi ,I'm just starting to see a pattern here. And I've also noticed how we all see what we

Want to see.

In that respect I believe very strongly we wont see an increase until September 2015.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

5:42: 12/21/2014

7cvwoxsc892014bb.jpg

Khandan - decided Presidency of the Council of Representatives, the resumption of meetings of the Council on the seventh of next month, and that in the event of non-arrival of the budget of the Council. The information department of the House of Representatives in a statement, "The Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to resume meetings of the Council Legislative for the second semester - the first legislative year of the cycle The third election on Wednesday, 07/01/2015, except in the event of arrival of the budget before that date. " The statement called on members of the House of Representatives to attend on the date indicated.

LGD...I don't know where you got off on your little rant about the CBI setting the rate...I didn't mention a thing about the CBI...comprehension is a wonderful thing, TRY IT....All I mentioned was that the price of a barrel of oil needs to stabilize before a profit can be established...along with several of issues...You can set on your ''High Horse'' all you want but don't thing I want pull you out of the saddle in a heart beat...

• Upvote 1

Ya de ya de ya... Not that it will make a difference one way or the other. I don't think passing the budget is going to take us to the finish line on an RV. I hope I'm wrong but we will see after Tuesday now won't we?

EXACLY , by the way I'm allergic to horses.

And was simply pointing out that the CBI is the ONLY entity

That can change the rate,not the GOI. You wont see a rate change

In the budget. Sorryif the true reality is offensive to some.

• Upvote 2

Cabinet will discuss tomorrow the budget and the national strategy to combat corruption

Monday, December 22 1 / December 2014 14:12

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

Cabinet will discuss at its Tuesday draft financial budget law for 2015.

A statement by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "Council of Ministers held its tomorrow to discuss the federal budget and the national strategy for the anti-corruption law."

It is likely that the Cabinet in its meeting tomorrow to vote on the budget.

The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said that the ministry is working to reduce the budget deficit in non-oil alternatives such as increased taxes and tariffs on goods entering the country, "adding that" many countries depend on their balance sheets, such as Britain and the United States taxes. "

And that he "will be pressure for budget expenditure to reduce the deficit, but that this pressure will not include medicine and food."

And called on the Supreme religious authority in his Friday sermon politicians to resolve the shapes in the budget and there should be one look at the pressure expenses to a minimum and limited to the necessary things that have to do with people's lives.

The Council of Ministers has postponed last Thursday held its extraordinary to discuss the budget without knowing the reasons for it coincided with the fluctuation of oil prices by about $ 60.

As Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said last Wednesday that "the government struggling to try to reach an effective budget quickly for approval in the House of Representatives," referring to "the existence of the lost fortunes of the country and trying to grab them unfairly" .anthy.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/193063-cabinet-will-discuss-tomorrow-the-budget-and-the-national-strategy-to-combat-corruption/#ixzz3McpFIHAX

187329-thumb.jpg

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day)) Revealed the parliamentary finance committee member Ahmed Sarhan Sarhan, the proportion of the deficit in the budget next year will exceed 36 trillion dinars, noting that the share of the Kurdistan region of the state budget for next year amounted to 17 trillion dinars.   Sarhan said that "the Council of Ministers hoped to discuss the budget year 2015 at its meeting held today, where he will be sent later to the parliament to be discussed detailed aspects, after the legislative recess, which ends on the seventh of January of next year."   "The draft of the preliminary budget have been identified B111 trillion dinars, of which 98 trillion dinars from oil imports, has also been calculated price of a barrel Approximate oil between 60 to $ 64 a barrel and a deficit in the budget up to 36 trillion dinars, which will reduce the deficit through tax on imported goods and services and investment projects. "   "The Kurdistan region's share of the budget will amount to 17 trillion dinars, has also been allocated 107 billion dinars within the budget of the regions to the province of Dohuk."

LGD...I don't know where you got off on your little rant about the CBI setting the rate...I didn't mention a thing about the CBI...comprehension is a wonderful thing, TRY IT....All I mentioned was that the price of a barrel of oil needs to stabilize before a profit can be established...along with several of issues...You can set on your ''High Horse'' all you want but don't thing I want pull you out of the saddle in a heart beat...

The price of a barrel of oil has never been stable. It's a speculative investment tool and it's volatility runs rampant on the words of leaders. It never has and never will be stable. At best you can hope to predict a cycle.

Edited by staunch
  • Upvote 2