Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prime minister announces date for the vote on the 2015 budget

yota691

20-12-2014 11:30 AM

NB-119136-635543284730290096.jpg

Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, said on Saturday that the Cabinet will hold a special meeting next Monday to discuss the financial budget, and it will be voted on Monday or Tuesday. They said in a press statement that 'the Council of Ministers will be held, on Monday, a special meeting to discuss the financial budget ', explaining that' if agreed upon would be passed to vote and vote for them and if they are not agreed upon will vote for in the next day, a Tuesday. " He said al-Araji told Alsumaria News that 'there is nothing to hinder the vote except for some technical matters' , pointing out that it 'will be present in the House of Representatives at the end of the year'. He was a member of the parliamentary finance committee Sirhan Ahmed confirmed, in (16 December 2014), that the general budget for the year 2015 Act will reach the House of Representatives later this month, while pointing out that it was agreement to reduce budget expenditures to reduce the deficit ratio. The head of the parliament Saleem al-Jubouri confirmed on Monday (15 December 2014), prepared the House of Representatives to convene an extraordinary session in the event of the arrival of the budget to him, pointing out that the government faces challenges in this context.

• Upvote 11

i think your right  tex storm ,  what will most likely happen  Monday they will vote on how  to do almost all of the  deal of budget,  and they will finish on Tuesday !  {  but  this  whole deal  really sounds like some of our guru`s  who  keep saying  it is tomorrow  }

• Upvote 2

Every year same old stuff about the Budget, Why people think the budget has anything to do with an increase in the rate is beyond me.

Means nothing and it will be February at the earliest before we see an approved budget anyway.

You may be right SocialDinar, but I have yet to ever even see a budget and if we do that's at least one more thing to scratch off the list. 

• Upvote 4

Hhmmm . . . That's the same day I start my Vacation from the Oil Field . . . . a co-inky dink ?

Well, coincidence or not, I need a break from the Oil Field.

Now, I don't go back to work 'til the 5th of January. Plenty of days in there to get to the bank. Providing they decide to pull the trigger on the RV during my Vacation that is.

Guess we'll see if that's the opportune time to get r done.

• Upvote 2

Going to agree with SocialDinar on this one. Been in this for 5 yrs & EVERY year the rate is in the Budget. While Abadi has done a TREMENDOUS job in getting things done ( unity, corruption, ISIS, laws passed) . Nobody knows when this baby is gonna pop. I will stay grounded this yr. hoping for ALL concerned this ride is over when the Budget is passed. We shall see.

Go RV

• Upvote 2

You may be right SocialDinar, but I have yet to ever even see a budget and if we do that's at least one more thing to scratch off the list. 

But they always  had an approved budget every year prior to 2014 . Not sure what you mean about never seeing a budget?

They Could not agree on a budget for 2014.

In past years it would be late February before being approved and posted.

Not sure what this will scratch off "The list "  Please let me know your thoughts?

When Shabs was around an early Budget approval always  worried me.  To much talk about deleting the zeroes. 

IMO I  don't think we have to worry about them Deleting the zeroes this coming year ( 2015 ).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Every year same old stuff about the Budget, Why people think the budget has anything to do with an increase in the rate is beyond me.

Means nothing and it will be February at the earliest before we see an approved budget anyway.

I hear ya, the budget can say anything..... If the rate changes later it's just a rate adjustment that will be applied to the budget too.

It is the first time they have ever had the budget out before the beginning of the year though...... Let's just wait and see..... As usual.

• Upvote 2

That is Feb. 2015, they will vote on the 2014 budget, right?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Yota....The budget has the potential to reveal the rate...with crude prices droppin' and Iraq on their fifth adjustment to balance the budget might have something to do with the delays...HCL's how the revenue is divided and divvied between the tribes...the price of oil has to steady and settle before the market profit can be determined...There's a lot goin' on in several directions that could have implications on the dinar...With that said...Think I'll fine a comfortable spot and ''Hide n Watch''....   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Yota....The budget has the potential to reveal the rate...with crude prices droppin' and Iraq on their fifth adjustment to balance the budget might have something to do with the delays...HCL's how the revenue is divided and divvied between the tribes...the price of oil has to steady and settle before the market profit can be determined...There's a lot goin' on in several directions that could have implications on the dinar...With that said...Think I'll fine a comfortable spot and ''Hide n Watch''....

No it doesn't.

That's absolute pure guru be.

The CBI will set the rate. Only them.

The budget may reveal the legalites of the HCL and that wougld be All .

• Upvote 5