Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi government intends to borrow from the Fund and the Central Bank Calls for Troy

yota691

Abadi government intends to borrow from the Fund and the Central Bank Calls for Troy
  •  
  •  

20-12-2014 12:17 AM

Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, for the government's intention to borrow $ 5 billion from the International Monetary Fund, but the central bank pressed further 'expenses pressure' before heading to external borrowing.

He said the Commission's decision, MP Ahmed Rashid flesh, that: the Government intends to address the large proportion of the deficit, due to lower oil prices, through the use of internal and external borrowing, as well as increase the combined oil production while reducing public expenditure ', adding that' the government has conducted four amendments to the draft general budget to reduce the size of public expenditures, which amounted to the latest draft 148.274 trillion dinars. '

He explained that 'the overall size of the operational expenses amounted to 103.370 trillion, while capital expenditures amounted to 44.904 trillion, while the budget deficit reached 36.428 trillion dinars.'

He pointed out that 'the Iraqi oil is sold, during the last few hours, dollars with 53 per barrel', stressing that this level of prices' one of the real reasons that prompted the government to not to discuss the budget on Thursday, adding to the pressures of the Central Bank of Iraq need to deficit treatment before resorting to external borrowing. '

Hama said that 'the International Monetary Fund, which the government tends to borrow from him, he has the conditions for lending states do not exceed the budget deficit in the country ceiling of 15 trillion dinars', pointing out that it 'intends to borrow $ 5 billion from the International Monetary Fund'.

It is said that oil revenues in the budget of 2015 is estimated B98.311 trillion dinars, while non-oil revenues are estimated B13.535 trillion dinars, come this revenue from the management of currency tax, sale and leasing of real estate the state, and religious tourism, and the profits of public companies, Kalmsafa, and some laboratories The self-financing companies Winning '.

Make a deal with india to trade in local currency

Maliki wanted to do that india wanted to do that

That's 21 billion a year in trade done in dinar instead of dollars

Do the same thing with China

And Indonesia

Try South American country's that grow food

Get that dinar working for ya , ya bunch of screwballs

Try Argentina or chili

Or Mexico

What a bunch of dimrods they got running that mess

• Upvote 4

16827.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto

Cabinet
Unlike on external borrowing by $ 5 billion and the central insists on spending cuts before heading to the World Bank

Author: 
Editor: 19/12/2014 18:03 Number of Views: 623 

Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Friday that the dispute over the direction of foreign borrowing continues to fall in oil prices was behind the postponement of a special meeting was scheduled for Thursday evening to discuss the budget.

The members of the Committee on the government's intention to borrow $ 5 billion from the International Monetary Fund, the central bank pressed further "retrenchment"

before heading for external borrowing.

The Minister of State Saman Abdullah revealed the "long", last Wednesday, the intention of the Council of Ministers held an extraordinary session on Thursday evening to discuss the federal budget, and talked about the government directed to send the budget to Parliament before the end of this month.

In this context, says Ahmed Rashid flesh, Rapporteur of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, said that "the Council of Ministers postponed its planned special session Thursday to Monday and will be devoted to the discussion of the budget in 2015," attributing it to "the continued volatility in global oil prices and the rise in the deficit ratio to 36 trillion dinars."

The MP added Rashid, in an interview for the "long", that "the government has conducted four amendments to the draft general budget," pointing out that "public expenditures amounted to in the last draft of 148.274 trillion dinars."

Explains a member of the parliamentary finance that "the total volume for operating expenses amounted to 103.370 trillion while capital expenditures amounted to 44.904 trillion while the budget deficit reached 36.428 trillion dinars."

Reveals Kurdish MP for "government's intentions to address the large proportion of the deficit, due to lower oil prices, through the use of internal and external borrowing, as well as increased oil production associated with reduced overhead."

Attention MP Ahmed Rashid that "oil revenues in the budget of 2015 is estimated B98.311 trillion dinars, while non-oil revenues are estimated B13.535 trillion dinars and come this revenue from currency management tax, selling and renting real estate state and religious tourism, and profits of public companies Kalmsafa and some laboratories and companies Winning self-financing. "

The member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives that "Iraqi oil is sold, during the last few hours, dollars with 53 per barrel," stressing that this level of prices, "one of the real reasons that prompted the government to not to discuss the budget on Thursday, adding to the pressures of the Central Bank Iraq's need to address the deficit before resorting to external borrowing. "

Explains MP Rashid that "the International Monetary Fund, which the federal government intends to borrow from him, he has the conditions for lending to states not to exceed the budget deficit in the country ceiling of 15 trillion dinars," pointing out that "the Iraqi government plans to borrow $ 5 billion from the International Monetary Fund."

And on the final accounts for the financial year 2014, says MP "on the Ministry of Finance set up these accounts on the expenditure, government expenditure and submitted to the House of Representatives after the adoption of the general budget," MP strongly denied "Parliament received the final accounts for the years 2012, 2013 and 2014".

In the same context, Jabbar Abdul Khaliq, the other member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee asserts, that "the government is moving toward retrenchment to address the projected deficit that accompanied the decline in world oil prices."

The Committee on Parliamentary Energy confirmed the "long", earlier this month, and the presence of multiple government measures to avoid any potential drop in oil prices to under $ 50.

The Commission did not rule out, then, asylum cash reserves at the central bank or borrow from private banks.She described a decline in prices to around $ 40 as a "global catastrophe."

MP says Jabbar Abdul Khaliq, "long", "The draft budget, which was discussed by the government a month before the project was containing a hundred thousand degrees and careers of 50% to the Ministry of Defence exclusively, and the remainder to the Ministries of Health, Interior, and the rest of the provinces," and felt that " lowering of grades or increase depends on the government amendments. "

He added that "it is expected to fill the budget is to increase oil exports to overcome the drop in oil prices deficit processors," likely to "oil export capacity up by about 3.3 million barrels a day."

-

Edited by Markinsa
Added Paragraph Breaks

All right, I am just NOT understanding this deluge of hopium.  MAYBE, I'm missing something - or is everybody else just ignoring this HUGE, HUGE obstacle sitting there on their nose:

If Iraq is just "days away" from the RV, and an RV would allow them to use currently useless currency to buy craploads of foreign products and increase their worldly wealth......

WHY WOULD THEY NEED A LOAN FOR A MEASLY $5 BILLION FROM THE WORLD BANK, AND WHY WOULD THEY NEED TO PUT OFF PAYING KUWAIT A MEASLY $5 BILLION FOR TWO YEARS?

sorry for the caps, but i haven't seen anyone answering this, let alone asking the question.

Seriously - think about it.  If their currency is going to increase to even a DIME, they could not POSSIBLY have a need for this ten billion.  They could pay off Kuwait in a heartbeat.  Heck, they could pay them in current dinar with a note on the box that said "do not open until January 1st (or even March 1st)".  They alone should be able to weather this oil change crisis better than anyone with an RV.

Anyone else thinking this?

• Upvote 6

If you look at it like this, this is a just a committee ! A committee of the parliamentary finance who just needs money to implement what ever it is they are trying to accomplish, they don't care where they get the money. Just another committee looking for answers and nothing else. There is a lot of pressure on Iraq from a lot of different situations right now and all the more reasons that the CBI and Abadi to pull an RV and get along with the funding of all of these infrastructural projects. 

• Upvote 1

That's what the imf is for to borrow if need to maintain your currency's exchange rate

If they need money there's nothing anyone can do about it

They either surrender to the terrorists ( Sunnis) or spend every penny they have fighting against it

The saudis will support a sunni govt in iraq but I doubt they will ever support a shitte controlled iraq

I think the day is near when the war moves inside the saudis borders

That royal family is spooky

Fighting wars is very expensive

It's out of the govts hands

They are not the one invading

It's the Sunnis

They didn't invade when saddam was there

They were welcome when saddam was there because he was sunni

They got to destroy them , but to do that means taking it to Saudi arabia

If iraq try's that they will be financially destroyed

UAE Qutar kuwait jordan saudi Yemen Egypt libya , all sunni

All iraq has is syria and Iran

Iran and Syria are already financially destroyed

Iraq could be next

Isreal backs the kurdish Sunnis

So

It's something to think about

Sunni taliban or Shia afghan

And ya got sunni and Shia pakistani

It's a mess and they hate each other

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

good ole GLOOM and DOOM.......DONTLOP  and SOCIAL DINAR, ........LOL.......the day this event takes place you will never hear a peep from either one again.......................both must live miserable lives, misery loves company,....... sorry guy"s .....but I'm sick of both of you. and your rotten attitudes. .

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

good ole GLOOM and DOOM.......DONTLOP  and SOCIAL DINAR, ........LOL.......the day this event takes place you will never hear a peep from either one again.......................both must live miserable lives, misery loves company,....... sorry guy"s .....but I'm sick of both of you. and your rotten attitudes. .

I see your looking for company

If your sick of me and trying to hang with me that's not going to be healthy for you

Company huh?

Misery loves company

Hmmmm

Did you just make that up?

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

Actually I'm quite comfortable , you'll need to look elsewhere

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

All right, I am just NOT understanding this deluge of hopium.  MAYBE, I'm missing something - or is everybody else just ignoring this HUGE, HUGE obstacle sitting there on their nose:

If Iraq is just "days away" from the RV, and an RV would allow them to use currently useless currency to buy craploads of foreign products and increase their worldly wealth......

WHY WOULD THEY NEED A LOAN FOR A MEASLY $5 BILLION FROM THE WORLD BANK, AND WHY WOULD THEY NEED TO PUT OFF PAYING KUWAIT A MEASLY $5 BILLION FOR TWO YEARS?

sorry for the caps, but i haven't seen anyone answering this, let alone asking the question.

Seriously - think about it.  If their currency is going to increase to even a DIME, they could not POSSIBLY have a need for this ten billion.  They could pay off Kuwait in a heartbeat.  Heck, they could pay them in current dinar with a note on the box that said "do not open until January 1st (or even March 1st)".  They alone should be able to weather this oil change crisis better than anyone with an RV.

Yes... I am too.

• Upvote 2

Yes... I am too.

Hi Maggie

Hope all is well with you and your family

It's ok to speak up LOL. Many of us are with you on this!

And Dontlop is right name calling is childish and I apologize Chinadawg

It just gets old being called Social and when people are pushed we tend to push back

Not sure how my original post here could ever be considered gloom and doom

But if Abadi does make a grab for the reserves or borrow against them we will be in trouble

That's just my humble opinion.

• Upvote 1

Posted Today, 10:23 PM

I read iraq wants to borrow 5 billion dollars off the imf

Yet we also read that maliki and barzani between them hold 100 billion dollars

And the top 15 iraqi polititions hold an astounding 331 billion dollars in their personal accounts

Why don't they loan the money to iraq ?

When the usa had problems people like Rockefeller and Jp Morgan loaned our govt money

331 billion dollars in 15 polititions hands the rest of the 300 polititions most likely can match the first 331 billion

So what to do about the iraqi govt and their personal assets

Should they be audited and have them show where they earned that much money?

And if they can't show it , should they take the money off them ?

They should be legally liable for those assets

Like Ive said before there's a lot more money in iraq than the reserves

The 331 billion dollars in these polititions hands equates to around 350 trillion dinar

Yet the m2 money supply only accounts for 80 trillion dinar

Iraqs private sector besides oil revenues all tottal hasn't earned 300 billion dollars , so how do these people think they can justify having that much money ?

They are thieves and should be in iraq prisons with the doors welded shut

Iraqs private sector earns around 10 billion a year

Multiply that times ten years you get 100 billion dollars total

How did the polititions accumulate 331 billion dollars ?

Off the oil ?

Stealing oil revenues

That's why no one prosecutes anyone else

They all got their hand in the cookie jar stealing what belongs to all Iraqis

And guess what

There's nothing anyone can do unless one of the iraq citizens brings up charges and drags them into a court room, and even then the courts are most likely bought and paid for and work on a bonus system

Pay offs

It's time for the people to stop killing each other and kill the polititions in iraq

The polititions keep the citizens busy with hate for one another while they rob them blind

Kind of like the republicans and democrats got us at each other's throats while they rob us

It's like some kind of cult robbing the world right in front of our eyes

We're to busy hating each other to be watching the cookie jar

Blaming each other instead of putting the blame where it belongs

And when we try to stop it , their partners in other country's will attack us because of all the lies they will tell about us for taking our country back

Notice how the black people don't play their games

They take it to the streets

Therefore they are the ones who suffer the most

Those evil xxxxxxx need their xxxxxxx kicked in side out

It's a global effort by these criminals

It didn't just start in iraq

It was delivered to them

What to do

Edited by dontlop

The first thing they will do for iraq is bankrupt it like they did to the usa which was an experiment that succeeded

They bankrupted us in the 1920s and were enlisted into the " new deal "

All the assets were taken and the our lives were sold into slavery in a way that they would educate us to believe this was the way to go , we actually believed everything was good and most people never realized the transgression

It's now an excepted way of life

We are owned and controlled by what they call society and are subject to man made laws and not the laws of God

I think you should post this question to Adam for his Wed chat.  Maybe won't happen this week with the New Year and all the celebrations but it may carry over to next week.  Or you could just wait until next week to ask.  I would do it but, see my avatar.  I just post about nonsense, not serious stuff like money.  It's what I know best.

Seriously - think about it. If their currency is going to increase to even a DIME, they could not POSSIBLY have a need for this ten billion. They could pay off Kuwait in a heartbeat. Heck, they could pay them in current dinar with a note on the box that said "do not open until January 1st (or even March 1st)". They alone should be able to weather this oil change crisis better than anyone with an RV.

The dinar now and post RV is used as a means of exchange in Iraq only. Its not a hard currency. This concept of Iraq pulling an RV then paying their debt is, by and large, primarily spread about the community by those who don't really know what they are talking about. Not you, but those in the community with a voice, a la Tony, Okie, F26, et all. They'll be paying their debt with probably US dollars which they will be receiving every time they sell a barrel of oil. They will not be making good with IQD. Edited by _RFJ

So even with the price of oil being low and going lower, Iraq should be happy I still have my Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4 door 4x4 with an 8.1 Gas Engine (496 ci) that might get 9 mpg if I'm going downhill with a 75 mph tail wind instead of getting that Fiat the Mrs. wanted?  haha

I really only have that truck to haul the toys around.  Then it gets 3-4 mpg.  But I look at it like this.  If I get 4, that's 25% better than 3.  Do I know my math or what?

And before you all ask, I just plain don't like diesels.  However, now I do since there are the new cleaner and much quieter ones.  My daughter just got a VW Jetta TDI and it's an awesome car.  But no one actually saw me driving it.