Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who has biblical proof that Jesus was born on dec25

sheltagar

Christmas is christ mass , pagan from catholicism .. But many christians dont read there bibles and believe everything theyre pastors tell them .

If i am wrong give me 2 -3 verses

You are absolutely correct! and there are NONE (scriptures pertaining to christmas or any of the other pagan holidays that are celebrated or found in the Bible). Christ was more likely born around Sukkot or the Feast Of Tabernacle according to scripture, but again no one knows when exactly... We don't use YHWH's/God's calander today. We use a PAGAN, sun worship (Gregorian) calendar! This is a big part of the reason everything is so off as well. People fight over what day the sabbath is and so on... What does that say about us?

I know most people don't want to hear it because they have been so indoctrinated into these pagan traditons that they are blind to the truth. Many have good intentions and say they celebrate Yahushua's/Christ's birth on the 25th of Dec. because it is just a good as any other day... I disagree because if people do their research about what this day really revolves around they would probably be horrified. Has anyone heard of saturnalia?  Did you know that after the flood pagans began celebrating the birth of their god tamuz as the reincarnation of nimrod? Todays christmas tradtions come from ancient Babylon and pagan Rome. There is much more but, that would be a good start for those who want to know.

Even if you don't necessisarily want to know the history of these pagan celebrations, if you are a true believer and you actually read YHWH's word you will not find ANYTHING in it that even remotely says anything about Christmas or celebrating Yahushua's/Christ's birth. We don't need one day out of the year to do that anyway. We hold that in our hearts everyday!

We are told that people perish for lack of knowledge... The truth is put before us in YHWH'S/God's word and through the Holy Spirit and if we choose to go with false doctrines and pagan traditions promoted as something Holy or Godly then it is our own fault that we perish! The Christianity that is taught today is NOT the same as the principles of Christ. You can not mix the Holy with the profane and say that it is good! When we do this we make it a "Cain offering". Servants of the most high DO NOT practice in the pagan traditions of this world or culture.

What part of Christ's birth involves christmas trees, mistletoe, yule logs, santa claus, buying gifts for people, etc. etc.? YOU aren't celebrating the birth of Yahushua! You are following man made traditions and celebrating for yourselves and your own glory and not the glory of YHWH/GOD or Christ if you are indulging in these satanic "holy days".

Why don't Christians/ Believers (for the most part) not observe or keep YHWH's true Holy Days, sahbbot/sabbath, passover, Feaset Of Unleavened Bread, Wave Sheaf, Pentacost, Feast Of Trumpets, Day Of Atonement, Feast Of Tabernacles? Yet, they keep made up holidays that are based on paganism and the glorying of satan.

People need to come out of the world and stop all of this nonsense... I am no better than anyone else and am guilty of the same things. I am just so grateful that YHWH blessed me with the true in so many things and continues to every day. PRAY! Pray for him to open your eyes to the truth and he WILL.

Love and blessings in our precious Yahushua Ha Mashiach/Jesus Christ.

Edited by Djorgie
  • Upvote 2

Shabs....

....and, that's why God invented the refrigerator!....... :goodnews:

Jesus was Jewish....so his parents had him celebrate Chanukah!

....eight days of presents....THAT'S WHAT I'M SAY'N........ :D

Edited by chess
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ya a pegan holiday was taken over by the love of gods children

It certainly isn't celebrated as a pegan holiday , it's celebrated as a Christian holiday , so I guess it's how each individual celebrates december 25th

So if you want to look at Christmas as pegan its up to you

No one I know celebrates december 25th as a pegan holiday

So pegans you might as well just declare yourself another holiday because no one acknowledges pegans on Christmas

• Upvote 5

Merry Christmas Sheltagar

Merry Christmas  Djorgie

May you and your families be blessed on this pagan day of peace Dec 25.

For on this day Dec 25 we remember our saviour was born . 

So

MERRY CHRISTMAS  !!!!!

whether you like it or not  :) 

• Upvote 6

Believe or don't believe. That is your choice. Christ died so that we would be free to make that choice. In the end we will all know but there is a verse that should make anyone leery of placing any stumbling blocks in front of people because of their faith.

Luke 17 New King James Version (NKJV)

17:1 Then He said to the disciples, “It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! 2 It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones

And if the cross offends know just wait. You will be really offended when standing before the throne of judgment.

And if the cross offends now just wait. You will be really offended when standing before the throne of judgment.

Edited by darwinatridge

Ya a pegan holiday was taken over by the love of gods children

It certainly isn't celebrated as a pegan holiday , it's celebrated as a Christian holiday , so I guess it's how each individual celebrates december 25th

So if you want to look at Christmas as pegan its up to you

No one I know celebrates december 25th as a pegan holiday

So pegans you might as well just declare yourself another holiday because no one acknowledges pegans on Christmas

Thats strange because according to the COURT it is a secular holiday and not a religious one and they affirmed that it has NO christian roots.

So that cute story about the three kings, barn and sheppard boy ain't true? :(

It's not a "cute" story... and yes, sadly most people throw the "3 wise men" (the Bible gives no number by the way) presenting gifts to Yahushua/Christ as where giving gifts come from. What hypocracy! People give gifts to each other at christmas not to Christ! He is completely left out. Most people only give gifts because they expect to receive gifts themselves.

If we go even deeper... SCRIPTURE teaches us NOT to keep birthdays period! That includes our own. Birthday keeping came from people like Pharoah and Herod! They had big feasts and banquests in honor of themselves.

Not one scripture yet. For the most important God in the world JESUS.

Funny how the people that curse His name all year , sure love to celebrate His birth. I call that hypocritical.

NOPE! Not yet and not ever!

Yahushua said, "But in vain they do worship me teaching for doctrines the commands of men" (Matt. 15:9)

Christmas is just one of the MANY holidays of mans doctrines that go against everything our Father has told us and yet, they would rather make excuses and follow what everone else is doing than to do what YHWH/God commands.

Edited by Djorgie

Christmas cookies are hard to find in June.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Not if you make em yourself buddy...or coax "the designated cook into makin' em!!!  :eyebrows:

Way I figure it...there is approx. a 1 in 365% chance Jesus was born on Dec. 25....but hey, I'm not gonna let some pagans take the glory out of the event...He was born..."God with us"...That's reason enough to celebrate!!! And IMO....whatever day you choose!!!  :peace:  

• Upvote 4

Believe or don't believe. That is your choice. Christ died so that we would be free to make that choice. In the end we will all know but there is a verse that should make anyone leery of placing any stumbling blocks in front of people because of their faith.

Luke 17 New King James Version (NKJV)

17:1 Then He said to the disciples, “It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! 2 It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones

And if the cross offends know just wait. You will be really offended when standing before the throne of judgment.

And if the cross offends now just wait. You will be really offended when standing before the throne of judgment.

I do believe that Yahushua/Christ died for ALL of us... I just don't believe in doing things that dishonor, belittle or blaspheme

YHWH/God.

People who keep these traditions are going against YHWH/God. They would rather stand in pagan traditions than do the will of YHWH.

No one can give a single verse stating that Elohim made unto us a holiday for Christ's birthday period and especially not one that involves pagan gods and rituals. There is so much I could go in to here but, it would take weeks LOL... What about just the jolly old st. nick? Christians are teaching, allowing their children to believe in this fake old man dressed in red and flying reigndeers that watches them all the time and brings them presents if they are good! They would rather defy our Father and teach this filth to their children than to teach them about Yahushua/Jesus. What sense does it make to decorate your home with santa figurines and gingerbread men and trees etc. and throw in a nativity scene with all of this abomination?

We read about the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes in (Rev. 2;6, 15) where Christ tells his church 2 times that he "HATES". The word nicolaitine means "to follow nicholas". Nikos, which is where it came from means "conqueror" or "destroyer". laos means "people". Nicolaitines are people who follow the conqueror or destroyer, Nimrod! This is why Yahushua/Jesus HATED it. This is just one example of what good old sanat claus stands for but, people would never know it because they don't take the time to actually read YHWH's word  and just go with what everyone else is doing or just don't care.

YHWH could have made "Christs' birthday" known to us as well as commanding us to to hold a feast or observe that day easily, just as he did for all of his other HOLY DAYS but he didn't and that is SCRIPTURE!

The bible tells us that if no one speaks of what Christ has done that even the stones will cry out.

Luke 19:39-40New King James Version (NKJV)

19:39 And some of the Pharisees called to Him from the crowd, “Teacher, rebuke Your disciples.” 40 But He answered and said to them, “I tell you that if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out.”

It also tells us what happens when people disreguard what Christ has done.

Romans 1 New King James Version (NKJV)

1:1 Paul, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated to the gospel of God 2 which He promised before through His prophets in the Holy Scriptures, 3 concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, who was born of the seed of David according to the flesh, 4 and declared to be the Son of God with power according to the Spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead. 5 Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name, 6 among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ; 7 To all who are in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. 9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers, 10 making request if, by some means, now at last I may find a way in the will of God to come to you. 11 For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift, so that you may be established— 12 that is, that I may be encouraged together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me. 13 Now I do not want you to be unaware, brethren, that I often planned to come to you (but was hindered until now), that I might have some fruit among you also, just as among the other Gentiles. 14 I am a debtor both to Greeks and to barbarians, both to wise and to unwise. 15 So, as much as is in me, I am ready to preach the gospel to you who are in Rome also. 6 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.” 18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. 24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. 26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,  wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

I have no problem with celebrating Christ birth , His death, and His resurrection. Where I have a problem is where when you walk into a walmart in October they are already trying to make a profit off of Christmas. And the same thing goes for the rest of the holidays. Even in these man made holidays man can chose or reject the knowledge of God and His Son.

Romans 1:19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

I get such a kick out of some of the liberals that scream Christmas isn't a religious holiday (even though it is specifically a celebration of the birth of Christ, whether you like it or not) or Easter (celebration of Christ rising from the dead) I for one could give a rat's rear if the dates are exact or not, it's irrelevant!  We are celebrating what we believe.  It doesn't make a difference if Jesus wanted his birthday celebrated or ever told us to celebrate it on Christmas in the Bible, what matters, and the only thing that matters is, those of us who believe in him and follow his ways, come together with friends and family to celebrate the fact that we believe in him, and we believe this day (whether exact or not) was the day of his birth and are giving thanks, praise, and remembrance on this HOLY day, not to mention the good deeds, giving, and caring for others that goes on during this time period in his honor, so why is this such a bad thing for all the haters out there? Why is this such a threat? :shrug: 

You have the crowd that wants to call it Happy Holiday or Spring Festival, blah, blah, blah, all complete BS!!!  If you don't believe and celebrate them for what they are supposed to be, then go back to work on those days.  No holiday pay, no days off work, and no whining!  Can't have it both ways, sorry. If our government wants to take GOD out of our lives, they can all get their @$$es back to work during these holidays!  Jesus is the reason for the season!

Merry Christmas Gang!!!

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1