Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred

yota691

However, LGD, if the IQD was $2 when oil was $55 a barrel, what was the state of the IQD, falling or rising? Could it be that then the IQD was inflated or deflated at that snapshot into the IQD? It could have been any number of scenarios why the Sadam IQD was at such and such number. We can't just look on the graph and say oh look at 55 a barrel IQD was at 2 bucks without considering other economic factors at that point in time. Economics may be a scam but fortunes are made and lost on that scam.

• Upvote 1

However, LGD, if the IQD was $2 when oil was $55 a barrel, what was the state of the IQD, falling or rising? Could it be that then the IQD was inflated or deflated at that snapshot into the IQD? It could have been any number of scenarios why the Sadam IQD was at such and such number. We can't just look on the graph and say oh look at 55 a barrel IQD was at 2 bucks without considering other economic factors at that point in time. Economics may be a scam but fortunes are made and lost on that scam.

And here we are hoping to make a fortune on the same scam.

If you read more carefully you'll notice I said, "what was the value of the dinar two weeks prior

to Saddam Hussein taking over". I said it that way because after he came to power

nothing he did was internationally acknowledged.

Nevertheless, the point is made that all currency is fiat currency, and therefore realistically

Worthless.

"YOU STILL THINK THAT'S AIR YOUR BREATHING".

• Upvote 2

mmmmmm ,  folks  I got  two  messages in this   post !    ( 1 )    they will not do it in  the year  2014  {   we knew that  ,  I had been squawking  2015   from the  3  of 2014  ,,,  now we are  with in  3 or 4 weeks  to be in the middle  of  1  2015  , the budget  will be passed   , }    well I am hoping  it will be passed  we will know   on Monday  if they find  some other  goofy  reason  to  put it off, ...... ( 2 )    the   gooder   one    :)     the zero  deal ,  they  went from  4   too 3   or  was  it  3  too 2  zero`s  ?   :wacko:   which ever it  was stated ,  this  and  the fact  they said  the value  will go in  sections -----  float ,  adam  made this  commenment  a long time ago ,  so every one  saying  "  adam  said  around  10  cents  and  go up  "    this   looks  like  the   deal !     the security   thing  isn`t as   big  as it  had been  like  last year,  they are rallying   the troops against these   butt nuggets ,,  I see them  gone  in the year  2015 , from Iraq   central areas   ....   the budget  passed  .... coins  passed out ....  {   thanks  too the brother  on  the corner  chat  area  on the  coins idea  } and  the value   started  .... very  good post  with  insider  ideas  in the lines  !      

• Upvote 1

one more...
18/12/2014 23:06

31794.jpg?width=400&crop=auto

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: affected by the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency unchanged if the rest of the major strategic projects, the security situation is stable in the country, where he was supposed to be implemented early 2014 after the creation of the logistical and technical measures by the central bank, but the deteriorating security situation in Most areas of the country, which saw control of some terrorist groups .

Sparked fears the government and parliament and the Central Bank of the implementation of this major project, which some have described as possibly exploited by outlaws in achieving their ends despicable, prompting the central bank and in agreement with the financial and economic committees Alniabaten to postpone the implementation of the project over four years to come, until the creation of the appropriate security conditions for its implementation .

Member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Attorney Nora Albjara, attributed the lack of implementation of the project to delete the zeros during 2014 to the unstable security situation in the country, as suggested implemented over the next four years .

Albjara said that "the Central Bank and Financial Committees, economy and investment in the House of Representatives agreed to postpone the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes over the next four years, although the central bank completed all technical and logistical procedures relating to the implementation of the project . "

She added: "The reason for the postponement of the implementation of the project and not to be applied in 2014, due to the unstable security situation in most parts of the country, especially in the provinces experiencing control organization (Daash), because it may take advantage of the project by the terrorist groups to achieve their goals Katsyev currency or manipulation of the price of exchange which affects the economic situation in the country . "

The central bank had announced in 2012 that the application for the project to delete the zeros will be in early 2014, after being able to complete all procedures related to the stages of implementation of the project Ktba currencies and contracting with companies .

As a member of the Finance Committee MP Jamal Joker, stressed that the large project is not affected by the security situation, the fact that the central bank taking all things into consideration, noting that the process will be in the form of stages, so do not affect the market or citizen .

Some of the House of Representatives and economists Odhu jurisdiction rejecting the idea of postponing the implementation of the project over four years to come, and called on the central bank to apply the project in early 2015, the fact that the project is of strategic projects that need to be implemented because it will overhaul the local currency strengthens .

Joker that "the central bank said completed all necessary and essential for the implementation of the reform project of the currency measures, which are now ready for implementation, but some parties called for a postponement of this project under the pretext of the security situation . "

The member of the Finance Committee, the central bank to implement the project in early 2015 to be implemented in the form of any phases are thrown coins ancient coins and withdraw gradually so do not affect the market and citizens .

The parliamentary finance committee has announced (October 28, 2013), that 2014 will see the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, indicating that the deleted will be in coordination with the Central Bank.

• Upvote 2

They have already done more in 3 months then in 10 year's, so if nothing else happens till 2016 I will be ok. Don't get me wrong I want it as much as anyone else, but to be honest they don't have to do anything if they don't want, sure if they want to make there country better for them and there people then yes they need to do it. But this is a war torn country that has survived so far for the last 10-15 year's. There still is things they need to do before there ready but they could finish it quickly if they wanted. So we watch and listen to see what happens.

This will not happen this year. The RV will happen either in 2015 or 2016. You guys should listen to David Schmitt ( last name might be spelled wrong ) but he has talked with the Red Dragon Family and they are the ones that are going to Push the Button so to speak.

Don't worry about the red marks it just proves there's only a handful of gullible cherry picking people here

Out of the 5⃣00 people you got a hand full

Just keep posting your opinion. They are a very tiny part of dinarvets

Insignificant

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

:P  LGD is the Pumper Police now!!!! :lol:   So now I can be a "GURU" :lol:

NW GUY GURU!!!!  :eyebrows:   Kind of has a ring to it!!!  :twothumbs:    So my new name under my GURUSHIP, will be NWGG!!!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!

:bravo:

Edited by NWGUY
  • Upvote 2

As far as speculation goes

I've seen more wrong than anything any where at any time

Unbelievable how wrong everyone is for so many years and they keep going and going and going

If someone said 3 years ago that three years from now they will still be sitting on their dinar they would get treated the same way they get treated today for saying it

Here's my prediction

Your wrong again

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

They were right three years ago weren't they

But a few attacked them

It goes to show ya

It might be ten years from now and you will still be sitting in this dinar

Oh no

Not me

It's not going to make it into 2015

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

I remember in 2010 one of the biggest pumpers here said it's done and if iraq didn't rv the un woukd rv it for them

That person got 100 green lights

Yep everyone just believes anything I front of them

Now that person sold his dinar and said its a scam

And he gets red lights

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Speculate that

Is it the truth ?

Ask keepmwklinfny

He's in lock down in the lopster tank

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you knuckleheads actually think that any article is going to tell you when they are going to RV the currency, you are absolutely nuts.  This is a fantastic article, as it says we are ready , and ready now.  The part about the timing is just smoke. Period.

I can remember shabibi saying the same thing.  I take this as the same thing.  Then it was maliki and terror attacks, now it's isis and left overs from the previous regime.  They been ready, it's just someone always throwing a monkey wrench in it.

As far as speculation goes

I've seen more wrong than anything any where at any time

Unbelievable how wrong everyone is for so many years and they keep going and going and going

If someone said 3 years ago that three years from now they will still be sitting on their dinar they would get treated the same way they get treated today for saying it

Here's my prediction

Your wrong again

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

They were right three years ago weren't they

But a few attacked them

It goes to show ya

It might be ten years from now and you will still be sitting in this dinar

Oh no

Not me

It's not going to make it into 2015

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

I remember in 2010 one of the biggest pumpers here said it's done and if iraq didn't rv the un woukd rv it for them

That person got 100 green lights

Yep everyone just believes anything I front of them

Now that person sold his dinar and said its a scam

And he gets red lights

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Speculate that

Is it the truth ?

Ask keepmwklinfny

He's in lock down in the lopster tank

Well, I was wondering what was wrong with my Cheerios. They seemed to be missing something. Thanks for peeing in them. That fixed 'em right up.

• Upvote 1