Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred

yota691

Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred

18/12/2014

618474fd-59c1-41e9-ba55-9d2291c7ca3a%20-

BAGHDAD  .. affected by the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency unchanged if the rest of the major strategic projects, the unstable security situation in the country, where he was supposed to be implemented early 2014 after the creation of the logistical and technical measures by the central bank, but the deterioration of the situation security in most parts of the country, which saw control of some terrorist groups.
 Sparked fears the government and parliament and the Central Bank of the implementation of this major project, which some have described as possibly exploited by outlaws in achieving their ends despicable, prompting the central bank and in agreement with the financial and economic committees Alniabaten to postpone the implementation of the project over four years to come, until the creation of the appropriate security conditions for its implementation.
Member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Attorney Nora Albjara, attributed the lack of implementation of the project to delete the zeros during 2014 to the unstable security situation in the country, as suggested implemented over the next four years.
She Albjara Agency / BD /: "The Central Bank of Finance, Economy and Investment in the House of Representatives and the Committees agreed to postpone the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes over the next four years, although the central bank completed all technical and logistical procedures relating to the implementation of the project."
She added: "The reason for the postponement of the implementation of the project and not to be applied in 2014, due to the unstable security situation in most parts of the country, especially in the provinces experiencing control organization (Daash), because it may take advantage of the project by the terrorist groups to achieve their goals Katsyev currency or manipulation of the price of exchange which affects the economic situation in the country. "
The central bank had announced in 2012 that the application for the project to delete the zeros will be in early 2014, after being able to complete all procedures related to the stages of implementation of the project Ktba currencies and contracting with companies.
As a member of the Finance Committee MP Jamal Joker, stressed that the large project is not affected by the security situation, the fact that the central bank taking all things into consideration, noting that the process will be in the form of stages, so do not affect the market or citizen.
Some of the House of Representatives and economists Odhu jurisdiction rejecting the idea of ​​postponing the implementation of the project over four years to come, and called on the central bank to apply the project in early 2015, the fact that the project is of strategic projects that need to be implemented because it will overhaul the local currency strengthens.
Joker told / BD /: "The central bank completed all necessary and essential for the implementation of the reform project of the currency measures, which are now ready for implementation, but some parties called for a postponement of this project under the pretext of the security situation."
The member of the Finance Committee, the central bank to implement the project in early 2015 to be implemented in the form of any phases are thrown coins ancient coins and withdraw gradually so do not affect the market and citizens.
The parliamentary finance committee has announced (October 28, 2013), that 2014 will see the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, indicating that the deleted will be in coordination with the Central Bank. / End / 8 /
  • Upvote 6

I take this as positive. Yes, a longer wait, but it says they are ready and just waiting for the security situation to calm down. Explains why so many countries including china, Iran, etc have joined in the fight. At least the project is not dead and the article talks of strengthening the currency. Good things to come!

• Upvote 5

in all likelihood there will only be articles saying its been postponed etc but when revalued it will just happen ... boom there it is ... there won't be anything saying "in next couple days or tomorrow" it will just be done and articles will come out about the RV that will be big news and that will be world-wide...until RV/RI/MR it will be "next year, next phase, yada yada yada...imo

tlar bro: you got's that right :bump:

• Upvote 5

I'll bet a dollar to a nickel they're not near as ready as I am.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft. Today its called golf.

• Upvote 1

wont get to 2015. Iraq has to move now. The 2015 budget has the RV number in it.  They are broke and must move forward.

Interesting because Tlar or Tom Larson says the same thing.  As we have been for the past 10 years,  I guess we will all wait and see...

• Upvote 3

This will not happen this year. The RV will happen either in 2015 or 2016. You guys should listen to David Schmitt ( last name might be spelled wrong ) but he has talked with the Red Dragon Family and they are the ones that are going to Push the Button so to speak.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

I'm just curious, because in Adam's chat yesterday, they're talking about it likely being a float rate, starting at 0.10 cents and gradually moving upward.  But when I read this about deleting 0's, that leads me to think it'll RV at 0.86 or 1.13, like we've all been talking about.  So I just wonder which way it will play out now, based on this news.

Edited by snakes251
  • Upvote 1

in all likelihood there will only be articles saying its been postponed etc but when revalued it will just happen ... boom there it is ... there won't be anything saying "in next couple days or tomorrow" it will just be done and articles will come out about the RV that will be big news and that will be world-wide...until RV/RI/MR it will be "next year, next phase, yada yada yada...imo

Right you are... those in the know will not be talking about this prior to it happening.  It would be bad business...

• Upvote 1

We shall see on this. 2015 is where my head is moving now due to the oil slicking

"moneysoon"

I agree.

Iraq needs to free itself from being pegged to the USD. They see the financial bubble is ready to burst again. So they know that they have been riding cheap money for long enough and there is nothing left but risk associated with the USD reserve currency. An R/I would position the IQD as a world player and increase the living standard for all the Iraqi people. Iraq could then buy world goods and services for extremely reduced prices. This would be a huge shift in global wealth...IMO

• Upvote 1

I take this as positive. Yes, a longer wait, but it says they are ready and just waiting for the security situation to calm down. Explains why so many countries including china, Iran, etc have joined in the fight. At least the project is not dead and the article talks of strengthening the currency. Good things to come!

If you knuckleheads actually think that any article is going to tell you when they are going to RV the currency, you are absolutely nuts.  This is a fantastic article, as it says we are ready , and ready now.  The part about the timing is just smoke. Period.

Yay! Let's all buy more dinar. LOL

I'm just curious, because in Adam's chat yesterday, they're talking about it likely being a float rate, starting at 0.10 cents and gradually moving upward.  But when I read this about deleting 0's, that leads me to think it'll RV at 0.86 or 1.13, like we've all been talking about.  So I just wonder which way it will play out now, based on this news.

Consider the value of the dinar two weeks prior to Saddam Hussein taking over.

What was as the price of a barrel of oil then? So if the IQD can be

nearly two dollars when oil was hovering around twenty dollars a

barrel, then why can't it be one dollar with oil at $55 dollars a barrel?

The truth is there can be no realistic thinking when it comes to macroeconomics.

The PTB use it as a way to control the masses and remain in power.

Iraq has"FALSELY" controlled the rate of the dinar for over ten years,

and they will continue to do so for as long as it suits their goals.

All economics is a scam. Research fiat currency.

"DO YOU THINK THAT'S AIR YOUR BREATHING"?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1