Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gas Prices

SnowGlobe7

This morning I passed a QuickTrip and the gas price was $1.99 for regular!

I know that they say the oil prices will effect the timing of the RV..(I have my doubts) They also said it would RV as soon as oil hit $1.10 a barrel..that did not happen either.

So for fun...I thought I would start this and see what the prices you are seeing across the country...and even Europe!!

We're at about EUR 2.00 ( USD 2.50) per liter ( 4th part of a gallon).....So a gallon would be around 10 bucks.

say what!!!!

20-Funny-Shocked-Cat-Memes-3.jpg

Umbert...have you seen is go down recently? Or is that your normal?

Saw $2.35 in    MN

What has been your highest?

009-funny-pic.jpg

gas-pumping-fail-amish.jpg

Gas-And-Dash-Like-A-Boss-Funny-Lazy-Pump

Edited by SnowGlobe7

SG...Yes.. There has been a slight reduction in prices.... Slight... I tend to drive as less as possible ....For instance... It's been today like 2 weeks since my last drive ...They're actually doing works in the area adjacent to my complex building  so that helped...I couldn't take my car out of the garage... And I didn't leave it out somewhere else as I didn't really need it..I make yearly between 4k and 5k kms

Edited by umbertino

I know that they say the oil prices will effect the timing of the RV..(I have my doubts) They also said it would RV as soon as oil hit $1.10 a barrel..that did not happen either.

So for fun...I thought I would start this and see what the prices you are seeing across the country...and even Europe!!

That's probably what it will take to get this RV to rumble... 25 cents a gallon, retail.

Nothing else has seemed to work so far, LOL.

That's why motorcycles are best!

That really sucksBert! $10 a gallon?

That's 4 times it is here, I thought it was only twice.

Wm13

WM...I'm sorry... I need to correct myself... I  saw prices this morning at a self station... Unleaded is around EUR1.50 per liter ($ 1.87).. So a gallon would be roughly $7.50.. I use my car less and less...I love walking as much as I can... Sometimes I don't move my car for many days in a row

Edited by umbertino

Where is T Town ?  Snowglobe

Sorry Just saw this...I am in Tulsa....aka T-Town

I got gas at $1.78 this morning

WM...I'm sorry... I need to correct myself... I  saw prices this morning at a self station... Unleaded is around EUR1.50 per liter ($ 1.87).. So a gallon would be roughly $7.50.. I use my car less and less...I love walking as much as I can... Sometimes I don't move my car for many days in a row

And that is why you look so good my friend!!

• Upvote 1