Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar's Back And Makes Another Prediction - Dec 25th To The 31st !

DinarThug

:(:P Now Doc, that is almost the saddest thing I have heard in some time.  Guruless!!!  :o  :facepalm1::facepalm:

I used to go to Stryker's site, and still get emails from him, but didn't become a premium member there.  I did actually talk to him a couple of times, just after he left here, and followed his news section there for a time, but nothing was as good as here, so I just stayed here, and stay away, from any of the other sites out there.  So, I guess I am a sheltered kind of dinarian!  :unsure:  I get all the information I need here, and don't want, or have time to go anywhere else. 

I just wanted to let someone know, that lumping Stryker into someone like Okie, I just didn't agree with, but everyone has their own perspective of things.  I don't try to sway people one way or the other.  Just enjoy, hanging out with smart people.  Hoping it will rub off somehow!! :lol:

Anyway....Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:rocking-chair:

Edited by NWGUY
  • Upvote 3

NWGuy,

You are right. this is the best site. So many great contributors and really brilliant people. I learn so much. You are right, I shouldn't have lumped Stryker in with Okie. My mistake. a year and 1/2  ago i got some pictures sent to me back channel (with some info) of several of these guys with currency sellers and i shouldn't have lumped them all together. It did however, made me rethink who i chose to listen to.  Calling Bravo, are you there???

I am with you NW Guy. Go RV or RI "soon"....

• Upvote 2

Good Lord...

The US pulled the strings to force Maliki out, get Abadi in, set the GOI quickly, etc.

Terrorism was just the catalyst America needed after Maliki asked for help. Ironic, isn't it?

The Kurds finally have some stroke...Really?

America has been their ally all along. so Baghdad's hand wasn't "forced", it was just business, not shady dealings anymore.

Revalue-related? Until Iraq's INFRASTRUCTURE is on par with Saudi Arabia's, Kuwait's,  etc....

The US bombed this country into the stone age 11 years ago. Baghdad, etc was vibrant and healthy.

Saddam had billions stored away but was a great dictator (oxymoron intended)...but America needed a war to make money.

The DOLLAR is king in Iraq at the moment (and in the world markets)until the US deems it necessary to change that.

And isn't it interesting how all the so-called "religious" factions are suddenly working together? Like magic...yeah right.

Iraq for some reason is an American tool. When ISIS came around, so did the US.

They IGNORED Syria, remember?

My :twocents: and that will get you a cup of coffee in the "Green Zone" or wherever... :D

Accidently hit report button (don't even know what it does). Sorry, gave plus1

He has more " last posts" than the Rolling Stones has Final Tours!

He has more last posts than the kartrashians have last relationships

• Upvote 3

"So with that in mind I believe we will see the monetary change between the 25th of Dec to the 31st. 

Right or wrong, that's how I see it."

------ How about WRONG.

AGAIN.

Tlar wanted to show up to hang by fingertips from the ledge with ONE LAST CALL-IT.

NOW will Tlar go away?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I like TLar. He's a nice guy, and he's actually really smart as a "newshound." At some point, anyone with any notoriety has their ear bent by persons offering an inside scoop. It's just the way it goes. His mistake is that he's been open and willing to share what he was told. Sure, people who hang on every Intel tidbit are discouraged when Intel doesnt happen but that's on them. It's just stupid to call everybody that gets a name for themselves in the 'dinar community' and naively shares their opinions or "Intel" a bad name. That's just dumb. Imo, TLar just fell into a guru trap but I honestly don't think he sought it out.

His take on the news has always impressed me. His opinions carry as much weight as anyone else's. His Intel had proven false as has all Intel.

That's it. Just my $0.02.

• Upvote 3

"So with that in mind I believe we will see the monetary change between the 25th of Dec to the 31st.

Right or wrong, that's how I see it."

------ How about WRONG.

AGAIN.

Tlar wanted to show up to hang by fingertips from the ledge with ONE LAST CALL-IT.

NOW will Tlar go away?

NOW will ReinMan go away??? Please!!!!

• Upvote 6

Just a question............

Why do some people read the BS posts from other guru's. Does not make sense to me. You guys know it's BS but you guys seem to complain about the BS that is be posted.  Why comment on the BS posts? Sorry I guess I just don't understand sorry :(

• Upvote 3

Why do some people read the BS posts from other guru's. Does not make sense to me. You guys know it's BS but you guys seem to complain about the BS that is be posted.  Why comment on the BS posts? Sorry I guess I just don't understand sorry :(

I dont! When I see who their (poo-roo) posting I dont waste my time readin it  :twocents:

• 2 weeks later...

Tliar couldnt predict the outcome of a floyd mayweather fight

Thats funny...i love boxing...so thanks...I might steal this from you......Have you watched any of the BKB??? I really like it!

Strictly entertainment...always good for a laugh

• Upvote 1