Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 12-17-2014

TexasGranny

Adam thanks for all you do I look forward to your posts on Wednesday. One question...I'm a platinum member and was reading about the Name Reserve and OSI opportunity of the discounts offered back around Thanksgiving...could you let me know what the cost would be now to do both of those? Again thank you and your team for all what Ya do...I might even pull for those packers this year being my saints aren't doing too good.

Adam,

Do you feel that the RV will be a straight one or a float ? If it IS a float, will it START at the current rate and GRADUALLY change (over several years) or a RAPID change (over 2 or 3 months) to get to your $0.10 mark ? If it is a float, what will cause the rate to change if no dinar holders ,either individuals or countries, want to hold on to theirs until the cash in rate gets more attractive? It seems that the float would go the WRONG way if not many cashed in and, in fact started buying MORE...and we end up back here at square one. Your explanation, please?

If no one sells and everyone holds than there is none for new buyers. The new buyers will pay more to get us to sell! Supply and demand. The Iraqi Dinar is a currency/ commodity and will trade as such. Adam, in light of this wouldn't it be smart to cash in only part of your holdings and deposit the rest into an iraqi dinar account? Would i be right in assuming that many banks offering to cash in may also offer foriegn currency accounts? I would rather hold my Dinar electronically after the RV!

Hello Adam

I have been thinking about this for for some time now, but I feel you would have a better response for me. With the price of oil crashing at this time, how is this going to effect any RV that most are expecting over the next few month. With Saudi Arabia behind the action to allow the price of the barrel of oil to drop. How do you feel this will affect Iraq, not only their budget, but with their need to partially fund the banking system.

The price of oil dropped to roughly $57.00 last Friday. With many countries, they are in a negative balance trying to cover break even expense, leaving little if any for the profit margins. Canadas break even point at the tar sand is at $85.00 and the oil fields in the northern plains are at $65.00.

Also the break even points for Sadia Arabia is $25.00 and Kawaitt at $35.00 and Iraq is said to be the same or some what higher. I guess you can see where I am going with all this.

So my question is, how is Iraq going to weather this event ? Will this even have effect on any RV or am I looking in the wrong direction?

I should note the the lower price of oil will only be a temporary thing. However when the price of oil heads back up, it will not be as high as it was last Summer.

Happy Holidays Adam.

Seabee

• Upvote 1

Adam,

most articles appear to continue providing positive information showing Iraq is continuing to move forward.

The most recent incident concerning all members is the dropping price of oil.  This is begining to feel like

December 2010 when at that time it seemed like everything was coming together and we were to see an RV by the end of that December or 1st quarter of January.  Here we are 4 years later.  Could you fill in a few more details for us with any specifics you might be privy to?  Also, you stated a possible $.10 opening rate.  Several other members thought a buck might be more appropriate considering the wealth of the country.  Again, can you please add your info?  Thanks

I don't ask many questions but have a couple in this post; 1. Is $25,000 dinar bills considered "big notes"? 2. If a friend is not a VIP, could I take his Dinar and pay him out as we redeem or invest for him? 3. As a VIP/name reserve, could I use the same corporation set up for the dinar as for other business ventures or do you suggest keeping them separate? Thank you very much!

Adam, I have read that there may be a 50 mil. limit on exchanges per person.

1.  Do you have any information on that?

2. If there is a set limit would it be just on the Dinar or would it be on a total of all currency holdings?

3. Would the limit be on the foreign currency or on the revalued amount.

Adam I also had a group of questions with the Topic of Exchange Day dated Oct. 5, 2014 that you said you would re-visit and others thought they might like a refresher too.

You have not to my knowledge answered those group of Questions.

Hi Adam! First time asking a question. :) (so please be gentle!)

Anyway, in the past 2 weeks according to XE I have seen the dinar fluctuate not only in the matter of a day but also hours - from 1165 to 1200, to 1144 to 1182, to 1152. 

What are your thoughts on this?

And Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

Edited by VanessaL4100

Adam,

In regards to a float, a free float would be awesome I think, for example RV happens and CBI sells:

Day 1: CBI Sells  1 Dinar = $.10US

Day 2: CBI Sells  1 Dinar = $.20US (diff $.10)

Day 3: CBI Sells  1 Dinar = $.30US (diff $.20)

Day 4: CBI Buys: 3 Dinar = $.10US

On day 4 CBI buys back 3 dinar and makes $.30 (x millions/billions?)

Over-simplified, but am I correct on how a free or managed float would work to the CBI's favor...or am I missing something...

Merry Christmas to you, mods and all on DV :bump:

Thanks Adam

1. What's the best question I could \ should be asking this week ??

Don't forget to answer it after. Lol

Unless their incredibly new......we know your not clairvoyant !!!

Going to bank etc. with my dinars.....timeframe most likely ??

1-3 months. 3-6. 6-12. OMG !! another year

Go STEELERS !!!!!!!