Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy: We Will Discuss Oil And Gas Law After The End Of The Legislative Recess !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Shorten The The Recess !

(by walkingstick)

Deputy: we will discuss oil and gas law after the end of the legislative recess

12/14/2014 19:01:00

Parliamentary Legal Committee, confirmed on Sunday, 12.14.2014 that the oil and gas law, the law will be one of the first laws to be discussed by the Committee after the legislative recess, and will address the government to send it to the House of Representatives debated and enacted.

He said Saman Fattah, a member of the parliamentary finance committee for PUKmedia: The oil and gas law will be a priority for the Commission, and will be discussed in all its clauses and paragraphs, noting that the oil and gas law, which is one of the most important laws, because it regulates the oil relationship between the center and the Kurdistan Region. "

He added that the committee is determined to resolve this law as soon as possible because of its importance to the country and define the powers.

It is noteworthy that the oil and gas law defines the powers of the Federal Oil and natural resources in the region and the provinces extracted oil in addition to the conclusion of the special field of oil contracts with foreign companies mechanism.

http://www.pukmedia.com/EN/EN_Sereta.aspx

• Upvote 13

Greetings. I hope this post finds everyone happy and well. Despite trying to follow along with the help of all the brilliant minds on this site, I still find 'myself occasionally 'lost in translation'. I don't know if the information in this link is obsolete or not or if it simply implies that the start date was moved. I'd be grateful if anyone can shed some light on this.

http://theiraqidinar.com/news/jubouri-parliament-will-begin-the-legislative-recess-tomorrow-286474

Thugster, I agree with MS, in fact, I would say your a Clown amongst Clowns, the epitome of Clowniness...

Hope this thing really goes soon...real soon...

Careful now wbuse984...you lay it on the clown too thick and his makeup is gonna start running!!! ;o)

Sandfly Thugster...still doing a killer drive-by as always I see!!! :)

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting Jumping Jack Flash - It's A Gas Gas Gas !

(by walkingstick)

Peace Sumaisem (citizen): approve oil and gas law will give the reassuring signals to the outside world

Citizen-ruled Fadia

She economic expert peace Sumaisem hoped legislation oil and gas law to resolve disputes with the Kurdistan region, stressing that the adoption of this law will give the reassuring signals to the outside world and open up to the world and open up new doors for the deal.

She Sumaisem (citizen) yesterday, "We consider that recognizes law Alinvaft and gas, because if there is a law there would be no problems and disagreements between the center and the region," adding "there will be a clear position on the distribution of oil wealth and discovered the same time and how to deal with companies and also at the same time approve oil and gas law will reflect the importance of the outside world occupied by the energy economy in the file "

Sumaisem confirmed that "the issue of law and approval is a reassuring signals to the outside world and open up to the world and thus opens up new doors for the deal."

And on whether there was a copy of a specific draft law of oil and laurel will be debated Sumaisem said that "so far has not been leaked a copy of the bill and the version will be a reflection of a political consensus and the beginning of a new page, especially after the Prime Minister's visit to Kurdistan."

She Sumaisem hoped that "The Board of higher energy does not have to increase the bureaucracy and administrative slack, but how to manage energy properly."

It considered claims the establishment of the company and Wasit oil necessary and effective application of the oil wealth because if we extracted the oil and we export we have lost the value added of it, but the establishment of oil company increases the possibility of the use of oil in the development and evolution, especially since the Iraq experience oil and clear in Alanaft since the fifties. "And added," We need to a company like this project because it is the only file that ensures benefit from the added value of the oil. "

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, had announced during his visit to Sulaimaniya with members of the political bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan led by former Iraqi President Jalal Talabani that he would make decisions described Balassabp resolve outstanding differences with the Kurdistan region, calling also Government of the Territory to take difficult decisions for the sake of resolving problems , including an agreement on oil for the benefit of the Iraqi people as a whole, and within which the sons of the Kurdish people, "while the head of the Office of the Presidency of the Kurdistan region, Fouad Hussein, said that" the priorities of the region currently support the federal government headed by Haidar al-Abadi. "

The head of the Office of the Presidency of the Kurdistan region, Fouad Hussein, said that "through hosted at USIP in Washington," Nnnzer of government Abadi fulfill its promise toward the Kurds in the implementation of the demands of the region and resolve outstanding issues within a period of three months [90 days] which identified her in this aspect through the formation of Cab new cabinet. "

http://www.almowatennews.com/index.php/2013-04-19-21-21-34/2013-06-09-20-36-19/10899-2014-09-21-16-34-05.html

Greetings. I hope this post finds everyone happy and well. Despite trying to follow along with the help of all the brilliant minds on this site, I still find 'myself occasionally 'lost in translation'. I don't know if the information in this link is obsolete or not or if it simply implies that the start date was moved. I'd be grateful if anyone can shed some light on this.

http://theiraqidinar.com/news/jubouri-parliament-will-begin-the-legislative-recess-tomorrow-286474

It Was Stated In Late September (See Article Above) That They Would Have The HCL Resolved In 90 Days (It's At The Bottom) ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1