Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker Issues A Kaperoni Smack Down !

DinarThug

Michael, you can stop now. It might be easier for you if you just let it go. You can fool some of the people some of the time, yada yada yada.

And no other person with a female avatar has to my knowledge been outed as being an undercover "guru" I know the poor Clown was accused of being SteveI a while back, which would have been hilarious. But nobody who knows SteveI would have accused him of being someone with a sense of humor and the ability to laugh at himself. You, on the other hand, are so easy to "out" it's funny.

Why don't you just create a real account and post as yourself?

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 7

Nah, he doesn't have the nerve, but I don't blame him for that. I usually don't have the nerve to come post here myself...

But to go around parading as a boy cat, Snow. That's just not right. At least Kap's reason for being "Katie" was fear. What was was your excuse??

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 4

Nah, he doesn't have the nerve, but I don't blame him for that. I usually don't have the nerve to come post here myself...

But to go around parading as a boy cat, Snow. That's just not right. At least Kap's reason for being "Katie" was fear. What was was your excuse??

it was an accident...3095520.jpg

• Upvote 5

Michael, you can stop now. It might be easier for you if you just let it go. You can fool some of the people some of the time, yada yada yada.

And no other person with a female avatar has to my knowledge been outed as being an undercover "guru" I know the poor Clown was accused of being SteveI a while back, which would have been hilarious. But nobody who knows SteveI would have accused him of being someone with a sense of humor and the ability to laugh at himself. You, on the other hand, are so easy to "out" it's funny.

Why don't you just create a real account and post as yourself?

I'm guessing he/she tried that in the past but things didn't go as planned....but if not the case good ? why not just post as yourself

• Upvote 1

Lol, of all the things I never thought I'd say. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/192604-stryker-issues-a-kaperoni-smack-down/page-2#ixzz3LqjLruAu

I bring out the best in ya!!!!

Well, so long as you didn't get cat butt implants, we'll let it go.

Lol, of all the things I never thought I'd say.

I'm guessing he/she tried that in the past but things didn't go as planned....but if not the case good ? why not just post as yourself

Lol ! Kaperoni Was Banned From DV 4 Years Ago ! :o

Therefore He (She) Has To Post Under A New Name ! ;)

I Actually Give Him Credit For The Amount Of Time And Dedication He Has Given To This Investment.

But I Completely Disagree With The Conclusions That He's Come Up With !

Not That What He Is Proposing Isn't A Possible Outcome But He Arrogantly Speaks In Absolutes ! :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 6

I was thought to be a male a while back. I did not realize my avatar was a boy cat...I changed it to avoid any further  confusion.

IMO kap does not have the nerve to come on here as himself...is he even allowed to?

It’s much clearer now that you have a female cat as an avatar. The other one was so confusing.  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :confused2:  :confused2:  :confused2:  ;)

Edited by deniscanada
  • Upvote 2

Catfight YEAH RIGHT.

They're BOTH wrong. We're still gonna be sitting here March 1.

Absolutely Right ... Both of these individuals have been making claims and pumping the RV for at least the last two years.  I can't and won't ever listen to what they have to say. Anyone who has been here for at least a year will agree.

• Upvote 4

Those are butt implants, gross

call me

I thought that was very Funny Too!! These so called poo-roos think they can to this site and peddle their trash, like they do on some of the other dinar sites, like okie frank ect. It dont work out to well ! Right Kate! Merry Christmas!

• Upvote 2