Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When Does Too Long Without an RV Become Too Long?

ewingm

Ewingnut,

Who tryin to BS now?..................you're not even in the majority within your own "imaginary" family. I feel for ya..........you must be in a very lonely, dark place. Maybe you shouldn't have listened to those "dreaded" gurus in the 1st place...........they really did a number on ya.

The dinars are like the "Alamo".  Everybody who stayed got wiped out.  They were brave to the end, but the end was nasty.  I am the voice crying in the wilderness.  The funny thing is once I step away from the dinar forum, I am in the majority!  On the forum I am the minority.  But my majority represents about 99.9999999999% of the rest of the world!  So, I don't feel too bad.  If I didn't keep posting discussion questions, ole Dontlop would drive everyone crazy, so I'm doing you all a service.  I expect to be compensated for my efforts.  Just not in dinars please.

I like the fact that you know a little about Texas history, of course there was Goliad and then came The Battle of San Jacinto ......what happen there ? There is no way in heck that I'm going to lose, DT said that I will have my new dinars by Tuesday at the latest......consequently after the RV I would be OK with making you a loan, zero percent interest because I do think that you ,mean well.

I would say, once the currency has come off the program rate and is recognized internationally, since it is still on the program rate no one can say what it will come out as when re-introduced into a world economy.

when that happens we will finally know wether it should be held or used as toilet paper.

Tony

I still say that the rv is over in 2003 when they rvd the swiss dinar

And it was just a misunderstanding and the rumors flew ever since

Even though my topic was deleted off the internet

I did explain it

But this topic remains as do 100s of other theories I thought it might of been moved to another forum but googling it shows it was deleted

I wonder why after 3 months it was deleted

Must of been something to delete the entire article

I've seen topics locked

But deleted after a three months

It was called

The rv is done

The rv is done by dontlop - LOPster tank - Dinar Vets Message Board

dinarvets.com › ... › LOPster tank

Sep 28, 2014 - 20 posts - ‎8 authors

Page 1 of 30 - The rv is done by dontlop - posted in LOPster tank: The rv took place on October 15th ...

You know DL it's a possibility that this has been all an elaborate scheme to keep the CBI and a country afloat. But I do believe that we (US) have installed a democracy, obviously that we still support. I have made it through this far in life with the strong beliefs in our lord and a lot of common sense. When I put the 2 of those together, my pathway has been set. Having said all that,I think Babylon will rise again and if you follow scripture you know the rest of this story. Back to my common sense Iraq has already been bought and paid for, that's why we will continue with the maintenance for as long as it takes. The US set the rate that it's at now and when ever they are ready, Iraq can hit that damn button and start to pay back their new found freedoms. I don't know how long it's going to take, but my favorite saying is "As sure as God made little green apples" it's going to happen. Thanks

• Upvote 1

Tex:: The elaborate scheme as you call it is the network of dealers and their pumper web sites that have taken advantage of the mystique or the Iraqi dinar to BILK poor inexperienced people into a gamble that will make them rich overnight. It hasn't happened, It will not happen. Your GOD has no interest in making you rich no matter whatever good you might do with those riches . HE loves poor people more than rich ones. The good book says so.

The value of the dinar is in the hands of the MOF/CBI and no one else. WHY  would they consider giving away billions of dollars?? That is what an RV would be! 

• Downvote 1

Tex:: The elaborate scheme as you call it is the network of dealers and their pumper web sites that have taken advantage of the mystique or the Iraqi dinar to BILK poor inexperienced people into a gamble that will make them rich overnight. It hasn't happened, It will not happen. Your GOD has no interest in making you rich no matter whatever good you might do with those riches . HE loves poor people more than rich ones. The good book says so.

The value of the dinar is in the hands of the MOF/CBI and no one else. WHY  would they consider giving away billions of dollars?? That is what an RV would be! 

Had an in depth conversation with Tex's God have you?.......Do you have any other juicy Dinar tidbits from Tex's God?   <_< 

GO RV, and NO BV 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your right about one thing, God doesn't discriminate on rich and poor, and in fact it is stated that it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of GOD..... Matthew 19:24. However I am not a man who is ruled by greed either, money is not my master. May be Rock it is you that are wrong in your ideals certainly if y ou look at the scriptures on King Solomon he was allowed all of the riches in the world only because he had the wisdom and common sense to know how to handle it. So that tells me that wisdom and common sense are more important than money. So I don't know what you are eluding to when you say that God has no intentions of wanting to make me rich. If I use my wisdom and common sense to make money that is acceptable as long as I'm not trying to serve two masters. Thanks

One more thing God doesn't make money only man does.

• Upvote 1

Rock/Paper/Scissors - "The elaborate scheme as you call it is the network of dealers and their pumper web sites that have taken advantage of the mystique or the Iraqi dinar to BILK poor inexperienced people into a gamble that will make them rich overnight"..................BUNK & BS. You and your like are no better than those you dispise. If ya can't afford to lose, ya shouldn't invest!!! Sane advise for ANY investment/speculation not just dinar. Quit tryin to blame others for YOUR failure to do your own diligence. One shouldn't need a babysitter once ya hit a certain age............but it sure looks like your pushin that people should receive a lifetime coupon for such. Grow up take responsibility and quit blamin others, NO ONE IS GUARRANTEED ZILCH, it's called life.............here's a box of tissues .......toughin up Buttercup. 

Edited by caz1104

I have better odds of wining here then in playing the Texas lottery so I am staying put!

In it for the long haul! 10 years and counting for me! Purchased mine in Iraq in 2004 working as a contractor with KBR.

With my luck this investment with hit & I will have a heart attack! LOL

Thats Totally the way I have always looked at this Gymrat.  Just like a game in Vegas.

Put my dollars in the machine, pulled the handle but those wheels just won't stop spinning.

Always wanted at least triple 7s  but would be happy with a single cherry.  LOL

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...