Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forbes Pessimistic Report on Dinar Revaluation

hozer

hahahaha   I wonder if  the   brains of Forbes  is  in the buying  region  of dinar !   seems like the idea this  guy has  , is when malarkey  was in  the prime ministers  seat   and   back  then  ----- no - one  knew  what the hell Iraq  was going too do ,  the  Kurdistan region  was looking too brake away , form a region on its own ,  { this has  been  dismissed now  they are really close in closing  the  gas oil  deal }  ,  and  the insurgents  seem   to be the  doings , or  the  not  doings  of  the malarkey  corruption machine,,, let  the insurgents  move in cause havoc, and give  the greedy  bunch a window  too escape the  a lot  of  loot  and in fact they are now  finding  out  how much and from what coffers  are  missing ........   I do like  the bottom  line of this message ----->  he really doesn`t  know  what  Iraq central bank will do ,  it could  increase  in favor of those holding the currency !    thus   he now  knows  what  a speculator  is holding the dinar for in the first place  !     bammmmm        r \/   bayyyyyy  beeeeee        jeepguy

"If I held dinar, I would sell them back to a currency dealer. You will likely lose about 20% as the bid price ( to sell to dealers) is far below what the price is to buy from them."

Key first 4 words..... IF.... well you dont... 

I will sit back....(just like I have been for about 10 years now) and wait for the Adam text saying "its Time" $.86/1.13.

• Upvote 2

LMAO

"Read the prospectus or offering document. You should receive a written statement that provides all relevant information about the investment and the company selling it, including the company’s history, operations, financial conditions, and key personnel. No prospectus? Don’t invest."

Do you recieve a prospectus when buying US Bonds? He acts like Iraq is a publicly traded company.

I look at that article as very positive for the IQD...

It introduces enough of a back pedal the allow that gentleman along with Forbes to save face.

"I have no idea what the Iraq Central Bank will do with this currency" is as much as a scape goat as an apology to past degradation of the IQD.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

That was the first inch into stage 3.

• Upvote 1

The thing I still dont understand or can reconcile.. is the " est. 40 TRILLION dinar" in circulation.  Even a 10 cent revalue is 4 Trillion USD... how will that ever be possible?   I am hopeful for a RV, and will hang on to my "stack of lottery tickets,"  but my (limited) logic doesnt back it up.  :/

Well that much money requires a responsible govt as its care taker

How's the iraqi political scene

Do they use the courts ?

Or just argue kill and threaton each other as they rob iraq blind into their accounts outside of iraq where if they get caught they just run to and claim to be falsely accused

That bunch of thieves isn't taking iraq anywhere but to the gutter

I think the issue here is that this has too often been referred to as an investment, when in fact it's just currency exchange. Albeit a very profitable one if and when the RV does occur. Still, this is not typically what is usually considered an investment.  That being said, I for one welcome large publications telling people not to purchase dinar. I believe the closer you get to the RV the more negativity you will hear in the mainstream about it. I don't see the government of Iraq being motivated to make a bunch of people rich off their currency. Matter of fact the more people in general that get discouraged and sell back at pre-RV prices the better. The more money they get to maintain in house so to speak So go ahead and spread what ever negativity you wish. I didn't purchase any more than I can afford to lose, so the money is already spent in my mind.

• Upvote 1