Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forbes Pessimistic Report on Dinar Revaluation

hozer

"Even though I’ve been warning about dinar buying for years, I have no idea what the Iraq Central Bank will do with this currency. It may very well revalue it in the favor of those who hold it. But it has to go through a lot of anguish and bloodshed before that happens."

Link:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2014/07/28/the-dinars-dismal-future-sell-now/

• Downvote 14

"Even though I’ve been warning about dinar buying for years, I have no idea what the Iraq Central Bank will do with this currency. It may very well revalue it in the favor of those who hold it. But it has to go through a lot of anguish and bloodshed before that happens."

Link:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2014/07/28/the-dinars-dismal-future-sell-now/

I fart in your general direction Senor' Hozer, this time round. Later.

• Upvote 1

I don't know if I will get up out of bed tomorrow.  It is just to dangerous to live in this world.  The best thing to do is just stay home with my head under the covers and play it safe.  

What a snoring way to view life!   

• Upvote 3

I often  think ---- ahhh  hell  might as well  sell ,------- but  then I remember ,  back in the 1st depression era ,  folks jump out of windows because they lost every thing  in a quick second ,  same thing  for the last one too  I think, --- I just  do not wish too sell , and  wake up next day  and the value  has  jumped up  to a 10 cents,  or a  1 too 1  value ,,,,  then  the fist floor window  would  look inviting , if I sold   :o

• Upvote 2

I often  think ---- ahhh  hell  might as well  sell ,------- but  then I remember ,  back in the 1st depression era ,  folks jump out of windows because they lost every thing  in a quick second ,  same thing  for the last one too  I think, --- I just  do not wish too sell , and  wake up next day  and the value  has  jumped up  to a 10 cents,  or a  1 too 1  value ,,,,  then  the fist floor window  would  look inviting , if I sold   :o

Don't jump! :)

I really went overboard and bought to way much dinar in the past.  Sold off quite a few earlier this year. Made a few bucks off the sale especially my lower denoms.

I still have plenty of dinar left but only what i'm willing to lose.  I had bought little by little over the years so when i sold it really was FOUND money.

I  Took that money sitting there in my safe doing nothing and put it to work for me.  Its worked out well and have seen some decent returns.

If it revalues Im sure I will be a bit upset at myself for selling.

But I do know that the power of believing won't make this happen.

Kind of like Oprah promoting the SECRET. 

• Upvote 1

Link:

I wouldn't be surprised if this John Wasik (dude who contributed the Forbes article) is sitting on a mound of Dinar and/or working for the Dinar dealers.  :cigar:

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I think the bottom line is that back in July, when this was written, there was a lot more uncertainty in Iraq than there is now.  There's still lots of uncertainty, especially for this investment, and it still remains highly speculative.  But for the most part, things have been moving a an extremely positive direction since then.  Will this happen?  He actually says it may, but when and by how much it revalues, is, as we all are well aware, is still up in the air. My  :twocents:

• Upvote 1