Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - Dec 10 2014

Adam Montana

Part 2 of 2:

Jrose  Hi Adam,  My question is this; At one time most of the Iraqi parliamentarians were against the HCL and wanted to remove it or at least they want to modify it so that the involvement of foreign companies were reduced.  Do you think American Oil Companies (and other countries) have a roll in the new HCL?  Or will foreign oil companies just have to follow the new HCL when voted in by Iraqi without a say in the matter?  I hope my question makes sense.
Thanks

Hey J, great question!

Most of Parliament was against the HCL under Maliki's rule - that isn't the 
case now. At this time, the GOI is moving in a great direction toward a full 
HCL.

American oil companies do indeed make a difference in this issue, but what 
we really care about is the cooperation between the Kurds and Baghdad - 
and we have that, so I think everything is GOOD.

:twothumbs:

skeetdog  Whatzup Adam....If you had to ask a question of yourself on the dinar at this point...what question would you want Adam's opinion on.....

Holy Moses! That might be the hardest question I've ever been asked - I'll
give it some thought!

#1Duece  Adam, I have heard that you have offered to cash dinars using your company in another country. Is that correct? And thank you for your hard work to help and bless us all.  John

This belongs in the VIP section. 

yendor  Do the Iraqi's use the dinar for their daily use or do they use the USD ? And if it IS the dinar, is it the same as the dinar that we are holding ? And What is the possibility that they might decide to print another dinar at the time of an RV creating our worst fears.... a worthless piece of paper ?

They use both USD and IQD. I am not concerned at all about them printing new 

notes that would render ours "worthless", simply because they need the world's 

support in order to RV. They can't do it alone... so we will be the lucky ducks 

riding the coattails of the big dogs.

Jaygo  Buffalo on Sunday... Easy peasy right???

Buffa-who?

;)

:cheesehead:

Thanks Adam ! If you get the chance to answer this I would greatly appreciate it, where is the money going to come from ''USD'' to pay all of us dinarians, in the event of an RV ? Thanks

I don't normally answer additional Q's in the weekly threads, but since you are VIP I'll make an exception.

That's a fantastic question, and very important - I actually covered it in teh "Cash In Guide".

Look below in my signature and you can get it for free.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 13

Sandfly Adam...when your excited I think we all get excited and yes...we are lookin' at History in the Makin' Y'all...come On Boyz...."Git-R-dun"!!! Sandfly to all you hard workin' Mod's as well...that can't be an easy job keepin' us rowdys in line!!!

Oh by the way...in Belize, or Vegas...or wherever I recommend we all have a banquet...and can you guess what I think should be on the menu???? Lopster of course!!! Lol!!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 5