Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRIORITY LEVELS...ok, shoot the messenger!!

Seems like the only thing you should really "hate" is canines.  And don't say moo moo.  It gives away your age and paints an image in my head from when I was four or five that I can't unsee.  So gross.  Whoever invented moo moo's should be dug up from wherever they are and killed again several times over.  Exceptionally grotesque.  Ok, I better stop.  My mind is wandering and not in a good direction.  Damn, why did I have to read that?  And don't try to make it better by telling me it is a bovine thing.  Damage is done.  Now I have to go look up a therapist.  Day is ruined.  Oh yeah, one more thing.  Her name was Ma Moo and all she ever wore was a moo moo.  I used to like you Snow.  Now we have to part ways.

OK so let me clarify.....Last year Bama and I bet on the Sooner vs Bama championship...first we were going to have to wear the opponents jersey....but we decided to take it a step further....MOO MOOS!!! Since both of us are so young and attractive...this would be the ultimate insult!

Soo for the record...we are not at the age of needing a Moo moo...and here to prove my point..

this is Bama in an OU jersey.....oklahoma-girl.jpg

and this is me in a Bama jersey

Alabama-hot-FanB1.jpg?itok=rbb_WIYo

Now please forward One milllion dinar as my therapy fee!!!!!

frabz-alabama-fans-30-seconds-after-losi

• Upvote 4

OK so let me clarify.....Last year Bama and I bet on the Sooner vs Bama championship...first we were going to have to wear the opponents jersey....but we decided to take it a step further....MOO MOOS!!! Since both of us are so young and attractive...this would be the ultimate insult!

Soo for the record...we are not at the age of needing a Moo moo...and here to prove my point..

this is Bama in an OU jersey.....oklahoma-girl.jpg

and this is me in a Bama jersey

Alabama-hot-FanB1.jpg?itok=rbb_WIYo

Now please forward One milllion dinar as my therapy fee!!!!!

frabz-alabama-fans-30-seconds-after-losi

Wow Snowglobe you got it going ON!!! TCU would destroy the little buckeyes! They already destroyed zero u! TCU was a victim of northeast discrimination against Texas Schools! That red tide would be flushed back down the toilet if TCU could have played those pansey's ! little noles still sorry, they will be beat by those phony little quackers! WOW! that baby looks like a typical  zero u fan! Hookem!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Someone negged ya artitech...evened ya out.....come on folks...we are all just giving each other heck....no babies were harmed in the making of this thread.

Buckeye Nuts on the other hand ....

hillary-nutcracker.jpg

Hey I am rooting for those ducks

wQEu9Fj.jpg

Bevofordinner.gif

For the record...TCU should be in the running.....(look at me ..horned frogs..REALLY!!!!????)

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 4

Boo blue! Go Scarlet and grey!

Was in Indianapolis on a bowling team and wore a horizontal striped scarlet and grey rugby shirt. A guy on another team came up to me and asked me if I knew I was in Indiana. I said yep. He asked you know whose colors those are. I said yep, go scarlet and grey. He walked away. And yes we beat his bowling team. Guess I can't make friends any where I go! 

• Upvote 2

maybe_i_am_crazy____by_babyabbiestar-d5m

]

Zig Ziglar once said there is nothing wrong with talkin' to yourself...after all, intelligent people like to talk to intelligent people!!! There's only a problem if you ask yourself a question and you go...huh??? ;o)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

Zig Ziglar once said there is nothing wrong with talkin' to yourself...after all, intelligent people like to talk to intelligent people!!! There's only a problem if you ask yourself a question and you go...huh??? ;o)

Wow...Then I'm good.....( Sigh of relief....)...No , wait.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2