Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRIORITY LEVELS...ok, shoot the messenger!!

One should stay one!

Three should be two...

And the new number three should be someone who has a shot at the Super Bowl...yeah, can you guess I'm a Cheesehead!!! :)

As for shooting the messenger...believe me, that can be arranged!!! I was thinkin' a riotous round of paintball...that way you feel the sting...but it won't last too long!!! Lol!!! ;o)

Agreed! Who are the Buckeyes?

I think the Badgers are sayin' the same thing except it's more like..."what was that bus that just hit us"??? :o/

• Upvote 1

Hey chess, Me being a Dyehard Auburn Tiger,(War Damn Eagle) would love nothing more than for Ohio State to beat Bama!!! It was explained to me at a very young age by my stepdad "Son, you are an Auburn Tiger and for whoever plays Alabama that day." GO OSU!!!

• Upvote 3

Hey chess, Me being a Dyehard Auburn Tiger,(War Damn Eagle) would love nothing more than for Ohio State to beat Bama!!! It was explained to me at a very young age by my stepdad "Son, you are an Auburn Tiger and for whoever plays Alabama that day." GO OSU!!!

And as a die hard Michigan fan, I understand exactly what you mean........Roll Tide.   :D 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

Hey chess, If you want Bama input, go to SEC network, to the Paul Finebaum show. Listen for "Phyllis from Mulga" to call in...she will give you all the input you can ever what or need. If you call in and give her a poke, she WILL let YOU know how she feels about Da Tide. Give it a try...see if you can take it. She's a trip!! PS not everyone in Alabama is like her!!!

As ya all know I am a sooner gal.....and Hate the bamma tide.....not a buckeye fan...but I am on their side in this one....Sorry Bama girl!!!!!

Love and miss that bama girl.......she still owes me a moo moo apperance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like the only thing you should really "hate" is canines.  And don't say moo moo.  It gives away your age and paints an image in my head from when I was four or five that I can't unsee.  So gross.  Whoever invented moo moo's should be dug up from wherever they are and killed again several times over.  Exceptionally grotesque.  Ok, I better stop.  My mind is wandering and not in a good direction.  Damn, why did I have to read that?  And don't try to make it better by telling me it is a bovine thing.  Damage is done.  Now I have to go look up a therapist.  Day is ruined.  Oh yeah, one more thing.  Her name was Ma Moo and all she ever wore was a moo moo.  I used to like you Snow.  Now we have to part ways.

• Upvote 2