Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BBOB Dividend

hi ginger21.  i am restricted from promoting a broker on dv.  perhaps another can step in and give their experience.  i will advise you away from warka bank at the moment though.  you definitely do no want to go that way for the time being.....definitely!  even though warka is still pinned on these forums, don't do it.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Trinity I was going to stay away from Warka I've already heard enough negative reports on them!! Thanks for a least

responding

Hello Ginger,

I and a host of ISX'ers use Aljazeera Brokerage. I have nothing but good to say about them. It does cost 10K to start with them now.  It used to be lower but the Brokerage's demand allows for them to be selective. It works for me as I have only received first class service.

• Upvote 3

Moneysoon thanks for your help

No problem. Let me know if you decide to go with Aljazeera and need any help with their process. The process for me was not difficult. One, someone helped me and two I was just apprehensive about whether or not I was following the correct instructions due to this being my first time trading internationally.  N.B. There is some antiquated advice floating around about the process for getting on the ISX. The ISX has made several advancements since this information was posted. My experience allowed me to be trading in under two business weeks.

I will say, the ISX is where you want to be!!! Many active ISX'ers will tell you that with a little planning and patience the initial risk will dissipate and be replaced by serious profits that will make go to church on Sunday and thank the Lord for making you a God-fearing American.  :backflip:    :surgeon:   The guy to the far left left doing the flips is TrinityExchange on Sunday when he thinks about how blessed he is for the Lord opening his eyes to this Blessing. The guy to the immediate left is me after doing my flips on Sundays and the Church Nurse has to come over and revive me. I think the nurse is getting a little tired of me because I think I heard her say under her breath, "next Sunday I'm just going to throw a bucket of ice water on him, that will learn him to sit still" (Just a little Tuesday morning humor)

Edited by moneysoon
  • Upvote 2

Moneysoon, is that 10K in USD for Aljazeera? I have Warka handling ISX and well, it sucks.

brob,

Yes, this is US dollars. I see you are in this thing for the long haul like me. If you are serious about trading while we wait and definitely after the Big Dance, good customer service is needed to accomplish your goals. The ISX is a "time of the essence"  type of an animal. You need a good Broker. This investment in Dinarworld has already paid off for many of us... Just look at the 11% payout that is coming for just having BBOB. That is a 11% dividend without a cap. If only I had some real money...... :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

I don't see on Aljazeera's website BBOB dividend. Am I missing something.

Thanks,

Serj

Go to important announcements, at the top of the web page, then it will give you inportant info.  Always check it. It's the only spot they update often...

I am Totally impressed with Aljazeera, Mr. Abdul Karim is awesome. He remembers me and my son!!!!! My wife, not so much, she thinks I'm Carrrrazy.  I'm just waiting my time to say

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!! :D

I'M SORRY WE ARE NOT TO PROMOTE ANY ONE SERVICE.  PLEASE EDIT MY POST. THE WINE AT DINER IS WORKING.

Moneysoon, 

Yes I am here for the long term. Good, bad, or ugly. I'm diversified just like Adam recommends, and I just happen to love investing in stocks.  Unfortunately I cannot afford Aljazeera's price tag so I have to settle for Warka's substandard service. I will continue to bombard them with emails regarding BBOB's dividend with a CC to Mr. Issa of course. That and I'll keep my fingers crossed.  Thanks for the info. I really appreciate all you guys.