Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISX Turnaround

moneysoon

TrinityX,

You can see the bottom-feeding frenzy. I am watching one with 14 pips already since I started watching. Three weeks of this could make some active trader richer than they are. There are a just a handful of Daytraders playing the game. BROI is falling, it can be added to the watch list.

Edited by moneysoon

As you can see, the non Iraqi investors are jumping in where they can. Stocks are changing hands, take a look at TASC. Somebody had enough and someone was there to help out.

thanks for the current report bro.  i just took a look and am surprised that the non-iraqi accounted for just over 42% of the shares traded in the last session and 30% of number of trades.  would this lead us to believe the foreign investors are coming back into the market or is it too early to tell?

Brother TrinityX,

My belief is that while some non-Iraqi's truly pulled out, a serious segment was either their to replace them or simply they pulled out to dollar cost average or join the catfishing derby.

moneysoon, i'm not up on the isx - so I'm posting here if that's okay? please move if you think better on its own

March 9, 2015 15:19   Last updated: March 9, 2015 15:19

3890460.jpg

Image from Reuters - shrimp Aye

Cairo - Direct: Bank of Babylon, "the company said BBAY "on Monday, they called for the convening of the General Assembly to discuss the capital increase on 21 March.

She said in a statement to the Iraqi market, the increase of 71.2 billion dinars (about US $ 59 million) to become a 250 billion dinars instead of 178.8 billion dinars.

The bank is engaged in the practice of the investment banking business and domestic and international diversified business bank account and the account of others work.

The current capital of the Bank 178 860 000 000 shares distributed to 178.86 billion dinars at 1 dinar per share.

http://www.mubasher....رس#.VP3SAvzF-So

I'm sure this is probably better posted in the isx section, but where?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/198631-call-for-an-increase-in-the-proportion-of-the-profits-of-banks-to-increase-deposits/#ixzz3TuSbwiAk

• Upvote 1

Yup, I know the feeling it has happened to most of us. I am watching a diamond in the rough as we speak. As tempting as this one looks... I am going to hold off as the "next phase" of dealings may give us another run at some serious deals. This is a rally but I am thinking there may be an unintended consequence to the rollout for a brief period.

in case it went unnoticed, a small group of non-iraqi investors bought huge in the previous trading session.  yes, that number for BIIB is correct... 1 Billion shares!  i hope this is the new trend watching the non-iraqi investors come back to the bourse.  

Bank Of Baghdad    BBOB    4        100,750,000      123,937,500

Iraqi Islamic Bank    BIIB       5     1,000,200,000      750,148,000

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 1