Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economic expert is expected to increase the purchasing value of the Iraqi dinar taking advantage of the economic strength

yota691

Conscious / economic expert is expected to increase the purchasing value of the Iraqi dinar taking advantage of the economic strength of the dollar

12/08/2014 04:01:00 number of readings: 1

NB-97326-635325487078117341.jpg

Conscious / Follow-up

The Iraqi Economic Information Center, said the growth in dollar prices of natural and foreseeable result of lower oil prices, a result of the strengthening of the US economy and growth of the market as the largest consumer of oil in the world, which determines the growth path in the direction of the oil market.

The US dollar rose to its highest level in the world five years against a basket of currencies supported by the growth of American jobs.

Jumped dollar index, which tracks the US currency's value against a basket of six major currencies to its highest level since March 2009.

The head of the Center lion Muhammad Ali in a press statement I followed ( and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA ), said that "the Iraqi currency pegged to benefit relatively from the economic strength of the dollar and the rising value of purchasing, but the losses resulting from the decline in oil prices is much greater than the gains of the Iraqi economy Limited, which earned its currency strengthened this partial growth rates the dollar. "

He noted that "growth indicators this will not last long in the light of the current swing in oil prices and the prospect of rising from their lows currently registered," stressing the need to take advantage of this relatively high dollar contract prices relatively less, especially with countries that dropped their currencies relative to the dollar.

The number of US jobs in November rose to the highest pace in nearly three years and increased wages, which could enhance the motives of the Federal Reserve (the US central bank) to raise interest rates.

The US Department of Labor last Friday, said that the number of jobs in non-agricultural sectors increased 321 thousand jobs last month, the highest increase since January 2012.

And settled the unemployment rate unchanged at 5.8 percent, its lowest level in six years, also participate in the labor force - or percentage of Americans rate settled in the working age who have a job or looking for a job - at 62 percent.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

do  not   expect the   dinar  values  to start  soaring  ,  not  from this article  anyway !    it seems  too be  an economic  piece  on world trends,  pointed in the dinar region ,   when I see articles  that  seem too point toward other countries , { like it states in this one ,  pointing out  the u.s. and it`s  economic up swing }  this  wouldn `t  put  any pressure on  anothers  currency value  to rise { in my opinion ,  I m  not  a scholar  in these areas  but  this  isn t  the article that  sings  dinar  is about to  gain  1 to 1 value  }  .......   but  then again  I am just  me ,  and  if  I knew  things of  economic  drivers  I would be  in the  big bucks area of world  monies  :shrug: 

economic expert ,  and  increase  in  purchasing  power !    what  is it really saying ?     it  would be  very  nice if  dinar  did  increase in values  on the  rates  ,    but  this  is  one of those  --- get ya worked up  ,   for  a big let down  ,  I am afraid ......      I  hope I am  wrong  ,  believe  me .  I  would like nothing  more  than  too call in  to my work , and  say  I need time off  too exchange   this  funny paper   you guys  gave me  such  grief  over 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Lets  hope the rise of the US dollar is the excuse to change the rate of IQD...for those that been in this for such a long time must recall articles that stated the want to increase the rate to around the US dollar....anyway it sound like a good enough reason...especially for the folks in Iraq

• Upvote 7

I think that this is pretty awesome.

Right now the dinar is pegged to the dollar at 1166. And with the dollar increasing in value, there is no real incentive for the "man-in-the-street" to want to use the dinar like the government is trying to force them to do. Add to that the article that came out recently concerning M0 of the dinar and the lack of currency at the local and retail level.

Bring on the revaluation of the dinar to buck!

Go Big!

Go Iraq!

Go RV!

Great find yota! Thanks for bringing it over.

• Upvote 4

How awesome it must be for the Iraqis who have been suffering for so long to finally have a government that is actually trying to bring prosperity back to them? This may turn into a significant windfall for us, but I can only imagine the new level of hope the people of Iraq must be feeling. Now, get ISIL outta there and they will be in a better position than they've been in for decades. Go Iraq! Go RV! Go prosperity for us all! :)

• Upvote 7

Lets  hope the rise of the US dollar is the excuse to change the rate of IQD...for those that been in this for such a long time must recall articles that stated the want to increase the rate to around the US dollar....anyway it sound like a good enough reason...especially for the folks in Iraq

I was just thinking the same thing before I read this.  Great Minds think alike :lol:

• Upvote 5

do not expect the dinar values to start soaring , not from this article anyway ! it seems too be an economic piece on world trends, pointed in the dinar region , when I see articles that seem too point toward other countries , { like it states in this one , pointing out the u.s. and it`s economic up swing } this wouldn `t put any pressure on anothers currency value to rise { in my opinion , I m not a scholar in these areas but this isn t the article that sings dinar is about to gain 1 to 1 value } ....... but then again I am just me , and if I knew things of economic drivers I would be in the big bucks area of world monies :shrug:

economic expert , and increase in purchasing power ! what is it really saying ? it would be very nice if dinar did increase in values on the rates , but this is one of those --- get ya worked up , for a big let down , I am afraid ...... I hope I am wrong , believe me . I would like nothing more than too call in to my work , and say I need time off too exchange this funny paper you guys gave me such grief over

While what you say is true that this article doesn't ensure a increased value of thenIQD we all hold, it does support from an official GOI source that it is their intention to increase the value of said currency. Their sighting our USDs' increase in value as a positive factor quells some of the concerns that DV fans have had that the rise in value of the USD will inextricably cause a RV to come in low if at all. As I have thought all along our USD rise in purchasing power coupled with their IQD rise in value , particularly at a 1:1 , would mean we could buy more for less in the US. Hey there, I am a poet and didn't know it.

• Upvote 6

• Lord knows this would be the best blessing for my family. With all of the health issues, the scammers that got us, the identity theft and the list goes on and on. XXXX mil dinars is not a lot but it will definitely pay a few bills. I may just be able to afford that computerized prosthetic after all. yep, the leg is coming off very soon so I would love to buy a leg that works like a real one with our new found money.

Adam, would you suggest buying more at this time? we have a nice pile of those pretty pieces of paper but I am ready to retire and focus on my health. I am also ready to sell off our 36 year old business and call it a day. Thoughts?

Edited by Mod Caye98: Removed # of IQD noted

• Upvote 3

Conscious / economic expert is expected to increase the purchasing value of the Iraqi dinar taking advantage of the economic strength of the dollar

12/08/2014 04:01:00 number of readings: 1

NB-97326-635325487078117341.jpg

Conscious / Follow-up

The Iraqi Economic Information Center, said the growth in dollar prices of natural and foreseeable result of lower oil prices, a result of the strengthening of the US economy and growth of the market as the largest consumer of oil in the world, which determines the growth path in the direction of the oil market.

The US dollar rose to its highest level in the world five years against a basket of currencies supported by the growth of American jobs.

Jumped dollar index, which tracks the US currency's value against a basket of six major currencies to its highest level since March 2009.

The head of the Center lion Muhammad Ali in a press statement I followed ( and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA ), said that "the Iraqi currency pegged to benefit relatively from the economic strength of the dollar and the rising value of purchasing, but the losses resulting from the decline in oil prices is much greater than the gains of the Iraqi economy Limited, which earned its currency strengthened this partial growth rates the dollar. "

He noted that "growth indicators this will not last long in the light of the current swing in oil prices and the prospect of rising from their lows currently registered," stressing the need to take advantage of this relatively high dollar contract prices relatively less, especially with countries that dropped their currencies relative to the dollar.

The number of US jobs in November rose to the highest pace in nearly three years and increased wages, which could enhance the motives of the Federal Reserve (the US central bank) to raise interest rates.

The US Department of Labor last Friday, said that the number of jobs in non-agricultural sectors increased 321 thousand jobs last month, the highest increase since January 2012.

And settled the unemployment rate unchanged at 5.8 percent, its lowest level in six years, also participate in the labor force - or percentage of Americans rate settled in the working age who have a job or looking for a job - at 62 percent.

My speculation on all of this is If anything it will be a very limited correction not an full blown out RV. I am guessing a correction of 1/3 to 1/2 of the current rate not a full blown RV. Also I have a feeling if anything comes out of this, this is where they might begin to drop the zeroes on their currency. I am agreement with those who are calling for March 2015. If anything, if the RV does not happen between April and July 2015, you can almost bet that 2016 will be the new benchmark. The a former CBI head said the best time to do the RV will be between those months. If the barrel of oil drops lower than 30 per barrel  (currently below 62 per barrel) you can expect to see pressure to RV sooner to increase purchasing power of not only their citizens but the state as well. This pressure will come from the constituency not investors.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1