Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Money Supply M0 drops in Iraq

moneysoon

According to a report released by the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), the amount of money supply (M0) in Iraq dropped to IQD 67068 billion in October 2014 compared to IQD 67474 billion in September 2014.

It is worth highlighting that money supply (M0) averaged IQD 38750.95 billion from 2003 until 2014, hitting an all-time high of IQD 73259 billion in December 2013 and a record low of IQD 6708 billion in December 2003, according to the Trading Economics.

Photo Credit: Arabianeye-Reuters

• Upvote 4

I'm not an Economist but I believe this is GOOD NEWS.!

M0 (M-zero) is the most liquid measure of the money supply. It only includes cash or assets that could quickly be converted into currency. This measure is known as narrow money because it is the smallest measure of the money supply.

Go IRAQ keep moving forward.!

• Upvote 3

I'm not an Economist but I believe this is GOOD NEWS.!

M0 (M-zero) is the most liquid measure of the money supply. It only includes cash or assets that could quickly be converted into currency. This measure is known as narrow money because it is the smallest measure of the money supply.

Go IRAQ keep moving forward.!

Yup, I thought this was significant but it does not seem to pique the interest of the masses.

I have been running this through my mind for the last few hours. I'm thinking of the validity of the numbers and more importantly if it is true then then we can see the directions the money is really flowing.

They will Re- instate the dinar like they have talked about in the past to pre- war levels.  Then later on they will RV  once they put the dinar out their on the international markets that wil determie how much demand it will generate throigh projects , contracts etc..

http://data.cnbc.com/quotes/.DXY

imho watch the dollar index should reach 90.00 soon.

Also good to know that the M0 has been reduced, i guess the lopsters missed this thread LOL

All of course in MY opinion. We shall see soon  how this will play out.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

WOO HOO!!

(is that better?)

Now we know who the real party girl is around here!!! Lol...I'm thinkin' you and Nadita are gonna get along great in Vegas post RV!!! ;o)

I'm no economist either but in my small world the smaller the money supply the greater the value....especially if they keep sucking the Dinar off the street...Come On RV Baby!!! :)

Sandfly for the post, and like your name I hope we will have more "money soon"!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

What's funny is what many fail to see in this announcement. If one over analyzes this article they will completely miss the point as some have. If one would take 2 minutes and simply ask the 5 interrogatives about the simple posit of the article PERHAPS they would see the speculative writing on the wall.

Take Care My Friend

• Upvote 1