Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How would I go about cashing in from a bank in Iraq?

usarmy

I have Dinar in a Warka Iraq Bank and was wondering how I would cash in when the time comes? Would I be able to electronically exchange the Dinar? Also, How would I go about transferring funds from a bank in Iraq? If anyone has any info on that, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I don't see why not

The banks in iraq can pick up dollars thru the auctions

Move your dollars over to a citi bank account in baghdad

If YA have to write an email to citi bank in Jordan and ask them for some information

Maybe they can help YA

Ask them for a phone number to their baghdad branch manager or his email

usarmy - if you are holding dinar in an Iraqi bank, and the RV is announced, you won't have to do any cashing in.  It will automatically revalue within your account.  No cashing in needed.   Now.......transferring the funds to a bank outside of Iraq may be a little more challenging.  Warka Bank has a reputation for being excessively slow and has extremely poor customer service.  

Dinar on deposit in an Iraqi bank will automatically revalue to the international date. Many people plan to leave the money in the account rather than transfer the funds to US based banks. Obtain a debit card to use against the funds on deposit in Iraq. Also, investing in Iraq will be one of the best investments in the world. Open an ISX account, buy an index fund then watch it grow. Repatriating funds may create a taxable event. Before doing anything with the Iraqi funds, professional advice from a tax attorney, an investment advisor familiar with Iraqi investments would be my first move.

• Upvote 1