Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Do People Get Our Contact Info To Request To Buy Our Dinar?

rulesforrebels

Over the past year or two I have gotten a call or two from people who say they want to buy my DInar. Different scenarios and situations but it's always something involving a group or trust or chinese group. OFtentimes telling me they will pay $8 per Dinar.

I know there's a lot of scams out there where people request you send them your Dinar, often its to Reno or other places with the promise of big payouts.

I've had a few friends and colleages who have gotten similar calls. NOw before you tell me its a scam believe me I know that, I would never let my Dinar out of my site, however what I'm curious about is how are people getting our phone numbers and how do they know we have Dinar, thats the part I find wierd? I may have posted on this forum or others that I'm looking to sell my dinar but don't think I've ever posted my cell number.

The last guy who called me recently I was tempted to hangup immediatley but decided just to play along for a minute. I was like look this sounds well and good but why would you pay me $8 for my dinar when you can go buy Dinar from a dealer at about a grand per million? He said they are trying to get tehir hands on as much Dinar as possible quickly, blah blah blah. His response was basically why do you care this is a lot of money. I basically just responded it sounds too good to be true, it doesn't make sense why would anyone pay more than they have to for something. I quickly tired of the situation and just hungup but thought it was wierd and also couldn't figure out who this was or how they got my number.

• Upvote 1

Okay, let me see if I can explain - every time you access the internet, you are tracked whether you like it or not. When you enter personal information on a website that is not behind a SSL (secure socket layer) it is visible to any "spider/robot" that google, yahoo, bing, etc. sends around. There are other "organizations" that use the same technology but with ulterior motives. That is why you end up with "spam" in your email account. Probably more spam than you know because a huge amount of it is stopped before you get it. 

Now, if you are running a scam for dinar - what is the most logical place to look for suckers - a dinar forum where people are discussing the dinar, maybe buying and selling, etc.

When the mods try to get people to NOT put their personal info in a post in the open forum - that is why. Your email address, name, or phone number is available to the scammers.

If you want someone to contact you - put the info in a profile feed post and delete it as soon as the other member gets it. Do not leave your information on your profile feed - it is not secure.

Hope this helps you understand how important it is to be careful where you post your info.

:cowboy2:

My cousin got such a call and asked the normal questions and they said that they didn't want to go through a dealer as that would mean that their purchase would  be recorded and that their "group" didn't want to be ID.d  yadda yadda yadda. When he told me the story, I told  him that it was probably an Okie type guy that wanted us to think that they wanted the dinar ASAP because it was coming out at a HIGHER rate than the $2,00 (the rate he quoted my cousin).... and expected the receiver of the call to rush out and buy LOTS more Dinar..... In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it WAS Okie making the call.   My opinion, only, of course.

• Upvote 1