Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DinarThug ?

Hamer1951

Here's A Short Chat From Earlier This Week Between BondLady And One Of Her Admin's Tlm

Followed By A Post From Today From Tlm ...

12/2/2014

[tlm724] I want to show you a quote from yesterday

[tlm724] "Prime Minister Barzani: We are in Baghad for an Iraqi Solution "

[tlm724] and a solution we have !    

[tlm724] *hallelujah*

[tlm724] Yesterday Kurdistan Regional Government Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani meet with the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq, Ammar al-Hakim , Iraq’s oil minister, Dr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi, Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari , Iraqi Vice Presidents, Usama al-Nujayfi and Ayad Allawi, 

The President of Federal Republic of Iraq, Dr. Fouad Massoum, Iraq’s Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and of course Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi
~~~

[tlm724] quite the all star line up !

[tlm724] let's see what they accomplished

[tlm724] this is from a news source

[tlm724] Cabinet approves oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil Section: NewsDecember 2, 2014 12:58 In the NBA came to us just said that the Council of Ministers approved the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

[tlm724] now here is the verification from the Prime Minister Abadi

Cabinet Decides to approve the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan 2 -12 -2014 Council of Ministers decided in its meeting held today,

to approve the agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, which was attended by the President of the Federal Council of Ministers, Dr. Haider Abadi and President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Mr. Nechirvan Barzani,

which stipulates that the Iraqi oil belongs to all Iraqis, and the region Kurdistan to hand over at least 250 000 barrels of oil per day to the federal government for the purpose of export.

It also includes an agreement to export 300 000 barrels per day by the Federal of the province of Kirkuk fields of government through the oil pipeline in the Kurdistan region.

It was also agreed allocation of a percentage of troops allocations Federal wildlife Iraqi army to the Peshmerga forces according to population ratio as part of the Iraqi security system. Information Office of the Prime Minister December 2, 2014

http://pmo.iq/press/2-12-2014.htm

[tlm724] to approve the agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government

[bondLady] huge stuff there

[therealbubbie] *hallelujah*

[bondLady] they get their 17% and a ton of dinar for the Peshmerga army and they get to export

[bondLady] and they pay more oil to Baghdad too

[tlm724] this agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government is an extraordinary event in the history of Iraq !

[bondLady] really is

[tlm724] it is a real agreement !

[therealbubbie] tlm724 that is an understatement !!

[bondLady] they are all fighting now too for the same goal and together not running wild every which way,  team work !

[tlm724] absolutely BondLady ! It will further the final agreement on the HCL and we should see the budget presented any day as well, wouldn't surprise me to see it this week imo

[tlm724] Abadi has Iraq on a fast track, that is obvious !

[therealbubbie] BondLady so can we say the oil law is passed and is official ?

[bondLady] not yet but it is very close

[bondLady] They just jumped the hardest hurdle and I think the rest will go pretty smoothly

[tlm724] this is reconciliation at it's finest, total unity in Iraq, an agreement that has been debated and argued about for years and now it is done

==========================================

12/5/2014
What does it mean the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil?

[tlm724] which was approved by the Cabinet today is to install the joints of the 2015 budget through:

[cstacy] hmm

[tlm724] you know I was thinking about the HCL last nite, thinking to myself how much you wanna bet the include it in a bundle deal with the budget, 2 for the price of one kinda thing

[tlm724] lets look at the rest of this article

[shunshine] I think its a very good possibility.

[tlm724] The starting point for the future installation of the situation and I hope the formation of committees in parallel to resolve issues and past dues.

[tlm724] yep need to account for all the oil proceeds in 2014 too

[tlm724] Question Is the parties will abide by the agreement first? I imagine that the agreement may hold if the parties continue dialogue and there atmospheres stressful to abide by,

[tlm724] they have every reason to abide to the agreement imo, its a win win for everyone !

[tlm724] I don't think it will be much longer before we know exactly what they will do as far as the budget/HCL
~~~
   B)      B)      B)
  • Upvote 3

Looks like the clown has some underanatomy to get the lowdown scoop.  That extra ability to dig extra deep.  Don't touch his fingers.  He's storing fuel for his scooper in his midsection so watch out.

It's a fuel tank for:

(A) Sex Machine

(B) News Scooper

© You fill in the blank.

• Upvote 2