Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can You Pay A Layway/Option/Reserve with funds from your profits?

rulesforrebels

I had a question. Before anyone tells me options are garbage and don't buy them believe me I've never been a fan of them, I personally would much rather hold physical currency, plus personally I doubt that many if any dealers actually have the physical Dinar to back options.

That said I've recently heard some people saying that if the RV happens and they have an option tehy will be able to use their profits from the option/reserve to buy the DInar. For example if the Dinar comes out at 1:1 and they have 10 million on reserve. My thinking is you need to have the $15,000 or whatever it is to buy the Dinar you have on option. It seems some people say you can use your profits from the RV to pay that amount.

Just curiuos from anyone who has used layaways if you know how that works. I have a coworker who seems to think he doesn't need a penny in his account he'll just use his profits to buy it. I told him I don't think thats how they work.

• Upvote 1

I have done it for my education :)

I did a reserve with DT and I had to send in 10% down payment and the rest in 30 days.  I was told then, if dinar were to rv, they would have cashed my reserve and cut me a check in USD minus what I still owe them.  I never filled the order, and they sent me the amount of dinar for the money I have put as down payment.  I know another company is offering reserve and you can pay it in 6 months.  I don't know if they are sitll offering it.  

With reserve, you are paying higher rate than if you were to just buy dinar cash.  I think I paid $1,200 per mil for reserve, and it's $980 per mil if you buy cash and carry :)

• Upvote 1

Be careful with options/reserves for this reason: Say that you were the "dealer" and you had 100 people or groups of people that owned 50 million Dinar each. That is 5 BILLION Dinar the dealer is holding on reserve/option. Now tell me, if you were that dealer, would you honor that option to those clients if it RV's at $1.00 or even $0.10..... that's a LOT of moolah to be giving up in my estimation. Sure, they would try to come after you, but with $500 million or $5 Billion. one could hide ANYWHERE  for as long as necessary and with an army of security guys for protection. JMHO.

Be careful with options/reserves for this reason: Say that you were the "dealer" and you had 100 people or groups of people that owned 50 million Dinar each. That is 5 BILLION Dinar the dealer is holding on reserve/option. Now tell me, if you were that dealer, would you honor that option to those clients if it RV's at $1.00 or even $0.10..... that's a LOT of moolah to be giving up in my estimation. Sure, they would try to come after you, but with $500 million or $5 Billion. one could hide ANYWHERE  for as long as necessary and with an army of security guys for protection. JMHO.

You make a good point whether its Dinar or precious metals I'd always prefer to hold it myself than get a certificate that "may" hold it for me. My bigger concern would not be a dealer stealing my money but I wonder if dealers have enough dinar for all their options or of they oversell vs what they have. If they sell 50 billion options and only have 100 million dinar in inventory which customers get their dinar and which don't?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...