Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Backdoc: "One Basket" - 12/3/2014

Backdoc at KTFA:  "One Basket" - 12/3/2014 

backdoc » December 3rd, 2014, 12:44 am  IMO  ONE BASKET !

WOW! HCL, REALLY? SORRY I MISSED THE VOTE!

OH, THAT’S RIGHT THERE WAS NONE, ONLY CONFIRMATION OF THE LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT WE ALREADY NEW! AND YES WE KNOW IT’S DONE, SO WHY NOT DO THE VOTE? MMMM

REMEMBER, THEY SAID ONE BASKET!!! MMMM

SO WHY GO PUBLIC WORLDWIDE?

WELL, IF I MAY, LET’S GO BACK TO THE MAIN THING AGAIN SHALL WE? IT’S ALL ABOUT BUSINESS!

SO HOW DOES THIS ACTIVATING THE PRIVATE SECTOR WORK? GLAD YOU ASKED!

THE WAY THIS BUSINESS THING WORKS, IS THE BANKS WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW NOW ABOUT THE HCL AGREEMENT SO THEY CAN BE MORE EFFECTIVE IN RECRUITING MORE BUSINESS TO HELP INCREASE PRODUCTION AND DIVERSIFY THEIR ECONOMY DUE TO FALLING OIL PRICES!

IT’S IMPERATIVE THEY GET MOVING QUICKLY OR THE RESERVES TO BACK THE CURRENCY COULD BE IN JEOPARDY.

ANOTHER REASON COULD BE THEY SIMPLY WANT TO DRAW ATTENTION THAT IRAQ IS COMING BACK ON LINE TO THE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS WORLD TO BE ACCEPTED.

SINCE THEY INTEND TO BE A PLAYER! WHAT BETTER TIME WHEN EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT OIL RIGHT?

THIS IS HOW IT WILL PLAY OUT.

THE BANKS WILL RECRUIT COMPANIES TO DO BUSINESS IN IRAQ AND WILL STRUCTURE THE CONTRACTS.

THEY WILL MAKE MONEY FROM THOSE BUSINESSES SINCE THEY GET TO FUND THE PROJECTS!

AND WHAT CURRENCY WILL THEY USE? YEP! THUS CREATING MAJOR DEMAND FOR THEIR NUMBER ONE PRODUCT, THE DINAR !!

NOW BACK TO THE POINT TONIGHT!

ONE BASKET!

IF THE GOI STAYS ON SCHEDULE, WE SHOULD BE EXPECTING THE BUDGET LAW BY THE 10TH DAY AS THEY SAID NOT ME.

AFTER TODAYS NON-VOTE ON THE ANNOUNCED HCL, I BECOME A LITTLE MORE INTERESTED IN THE 3 DAY HOLIDAY SISTANNI ANNOUNCED WHICH RUNS FROM THE 10TH TO THE 13TH !

ARE THEY PLANNING A SPECIFIC DATE FOR THE ONE BASKET VOTE?

YES,YES,YES, YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE SOON TO BE MINED "LUXURY GOLD MINE” IN IRAQ! LOL HEE HEE, COULDN’T RESIST THAT ONE!

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS WILL WE FIGURE IT OUT? MMMMM

MAYBE, BUT ONLY IN HINDSIGHT WILL WE KNOW, AND WILL IT MATTER?

MAYBE NOT BECAUSE THE CBI WORKING INDEPENDENTLY NOW THAT ALL BANKING LAWS ARE IN PLACE, CAN SET AN INTERNATIONAL RATE ANY TIME!

LET’S CONTINUE TO STUDY THIS WINDOW THEY HAVE GIVEN US NOT ME!

I FAIL TO SEE WHY TEAM ABADI WOULD WORK SO HARD WITHOUT BREAKS LIKE A ROCKET SHIP TO GET THINGS DONE, JUST TO HURRY UP AND WAIT!

IT'S TIME TO GET LONELY! DOC- IMO

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This coincides with a article that Buti posted yesterday stating, any member of Parliament not showing up for work will be fined 5oo million Dinar.

they want to finish this off, get through parliament, make it law, and then......??? well we have to see, but things are definitely heating up in our favor.

• Upvote 1

They can set an international rate anytime they please.

BUT WILL THEY?   They don't HAVE to do anything.

Don't fall for the hype that's being dished out with every little bit of "progress."

There's been a lot of little "progress" tidbits over the years that haven't amounted to anything --- as you can see we're still here.

Don't get caught up in ANY hype, you'll only be let down.

THERE WILL BE NO RV / RI / RD this year.