Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Congratulates Iraq On Hydrocarbon Agreement !

DinarThug

***sits on his perch, eating a Payday candy bar

and watching the mass hysteria going on around him***

I can't believe what I'm seeing.

No, I'm not going to rain on anyone's parade,

nor will I poop on anyone's head from up here.

What I am going to do is wonder,

who are you people?

How many times have you gotten excited

like this, only to have the rug pulled out

from under you?

Yes, many times.

"Once the PM is elected, they'll RV.".

"Once Maliki is gone, they'll RV.".

"As soon as "insert action here" is done

they'll RV.".

And each time, once they did that magical thing,

what happened?

Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Squat.

Yeah, I'd love to see them actually flip

the switch now, but I'm not going to

get excited.

If they do, great.

If they don't, well, it's just same story,

retold again, with a different lead character

holding up the writing of the final chapter...

Edited by mrparrot
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well may be you should join us in the Lopster tank mrparrot...I understand your frustration, like you I seek the truth. I believe that I'm where I'm supposed to be and yes it is biblical ! No I do not look at my dinar and in fact I have only seen them twice. If we are all fools then we shall not make these mistakes ever again and if we are all winners, then we chose the right horse. I know I am where I'm supposed to be, have conviction that you are to and I hope that I see you on the other side. Amen !

• Upvote 3

This is FANTASTIC news! While it does not assure an immediate RI/RV, it is certainly cause for celebration!

Those of us in this for several years have long believed the RI/RV would occur after several milestones had been passed. Being released from Chapter 7, HCL completed, and arguably a change in government. Other lesser (but necessary) things needed to be in place (like improved safety/security,electronic banking, smaller denomination IQD availability, etc.), but it does indeed seem like the "Fat Lady" is about to sing!?

Whether the RI/RV occurs yet this month or sometime next year, the HCL passage is HUGE, and the new government is reacting positively to the benefit of the Iraqi people, and by extension to our benefit as well!  :twothumbs:  :twocents:  :backflip:

• Upvote 9

CNN. Broadcasting From The US State Department !

usdos-logo-seal.png

U.S. Congratulates Iraq on Hydrocarbon Agreement

Press Statement
Marie Harf

Deputy Department SpokespersonOffice of the Spokesperson

Washington, DC
December 2, 2014

We congratulate the Iraqi and Kurdistan Regional Governments on reaching a broad agreement on revenue management and oil exports originating from the Iraq Kurdistan Region and Kirkuk. This resolution, in line with its constitution, allows all Iraqis to benefit equitably from Iraq’s hydrocarbon sector. This agreement will further strengthen both Iraq’s Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government as they work together to defeat ISIL.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2014/12/234599.htm?goMobile=0

This is the best looking p :woot:  st

So   :eyebrows: fficial

G :peace:  RV

G B)   RI

• Upvote 2

Thanks freedomwish. For shots it has to be tequila. Drinks, gin and tonic with a squeeze of lime.

I started with Jose Cuervo......and finished it on Jack Daniels with honey, straight up while watching the last episode of Son's of Anarchy.  I got you surely on Gin & Tonic next evening, yep!!  :cigar:

• Upvote 2

Sorry Vietnam 1969...my big fingers have a hard time with between these little plussy buttons and the rubies....somebody help a brother out!!!

Onto the real news though....sandfly Thugster....you can do this kinda drive-by anytime brother....and in my book you are one bad arss CNN Reporter!!!! ;o).

I hope everyone knows what this means by now...if you don't you've not been taking notes in Adams class...Wake Up...this ride is about to come to an end!!!!! "Git-R-Dun" Boyz!!!!! :)

Come On RV Baby!!!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 5

Wow!!! Holy cow!! That is such wonderful news! I thank each and every moderator , Adam and ALL who have contributed sane thoughts on this site. Thank you Adam for allowing the VIP to be available , especially since I didn't have the funds til now to once again join!!!

• Upvote 2

Who Cares Who Gets The Credit ? :blink:

:D      :D     :D

Newspaper: US pressure contributed to accelerate the agreement between Baghdad and Erbil
Date: 03/12/2014 10:43

Considered a Saudi newspaper, Wednesday that US pressure contributed to the acceleration of the agreement between Baghdad and Erbil. 

The newspaper said "life" in a report on its issue today and seen by / information /, "The US pressure has contributed in reaching agreement between Baghdad and Erbil, as well as the threat posed by Daash, and the need to arm the forces holding the war on the organization." 

The newspaper said in its report that "the US pressure, and the other is represented by the threat from al Daash led to accelerate the agreement between the Iraqi government and the Kurdistan region serving the export of 300 thousand barrels of Kirkuk a day, in addition to 250 thousand other than fields in the region on behalf of the central government, which has pledged to repay the Kurds share of the budget public. " Finished / 25

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://almaalomah.com/news/4779/%25D8%25B5%25D8%25AD%25D9%258A%25D9%2581%25D8%25A9:-%25D8%25B6%25D8%25BA%25D9%2588%25D8%25B7-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2585%25D9%258A%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25B3%25D8%25A7%25D9%2587%25D9%2585%25D8%25AA-%25D8%25A8%25D8%25AA%25D8%25B3%25D8%25B1%25D9%258A%25D8%25B9-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A7%25D8%25AA%25D9%2581%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582-&usg=ALkJrhiC5ndVDeqnro7o1WGU1iXyujtewA

Barzani: America, Britain and the United Nations did not interfere with the recent agreement between Arbil and Baghdad
WEDNESDAY 0.03 1 DECEMBER / DECEMBER 2014 07:40

Twilight News / The president of Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq Barzani, for there was no interference of external Aodgutat Mrst to reach an agreement, which has been recently to solve problems and outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad.

In response to a question whether there was external pressure, especially from the United States and other parties to the negotiating delegation to the Kurdistan Region to reach agreement with Baghdad; during a press conference held after his return to Arbil, responded: "There were not any pressure on us. What we have done was the desire of Baghdad, Erbil, and we want to reach a result, there has not be any pressure on us. "

He added that "America, Britain and the United Nations role is to urge and encourage both sides of the negotiations in order to reach an agreement, and did not interfere in any way in the details of the operation and did not pose any pressure, even in the organization of those meetings did not have them any role. "

He continued, saying that Barzani "As you know that Dr. Adel Abdul Mahdi, visited Erbil before period and met with Qubad Talabani and there we agreed that we visited Baghdad and begin the discussions."

http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php/news/kurdistan-news/87439-2014-12-03-04-42-00.html

Barzani: Our agreement with Baghdad has been without American pressure Audolah

Author: HH, RA 
Editor: HH 03.12.2014 ten forty-nine 
Long-Presse / Sulaymaniyah 

The head of Iraq's Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, on Wednesday, the absence of any pressure American or British in the agreement signed between Baghdad and Erbil, and stressed that the role of those countries and the United Nations has been encouraging for the negotiations, as he pointed out that "there was a desire to reach a conclusion ".

He said Nechirvan Barzani during a press conference Erbil Airport upon his return from Baghdad, and I followed the (long-Presse), that "there were not any pressure on us. What we have done was the desire of Baghdad, Erbil, and we want to reach a conclusion did not there would be any pressure on us."

Barzani said that "America, Britain and the United Nations role is to urge and encourage both sides of the negotiations in order to reach an agreement and did not interfere in any way in the details of the operation and did not pose any pressure, even in the organization of those meetings did not have them any role."

Barzani said, "As you know that Dr. Adel Abdul Mahdi, visited Erbil time ago and met with Qubad Talabani and there we agreed that we visited Baghdad and begin the discussions."

And on the existence of any guarantee for the failure of the Iraqi government to cut the region's share of the public budget, Barzani said that "there is no guarantee for not cutting the share of the Kurdistan region of Iraq's general budget again," but he also said, "but we must not forget; if they cut our share of the oil export keys in our hands, but we do not want to speak this language, and we hope the threat of termination of the language in the whole of Iraq, "stressing" We want to open a new page and we hope not to the survival of the language of threat. "

A spokesman for the Iraqi prime minister's office tributary Jabouri, had announced earlier on Tuesday (December 2, 2014), the Iraqi government agreed to allocate a portion of the federal allocations of Iraqi ground forces to the Peshmerga forces, and while pointing to the delivery of the Kurdistan Regional Government 250 thousand barrels of oil per day, he pointed to Iraq's export of 300 thousand barrels per day of Kirkuk.

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, on Tuesday (December 2, 2014), that my province and the center reached an agreement "in the interest of Iraq and the region," said Baghdad's approval to grant trillion and 200 billion dinars for the Peshmerga forces and the allocation of a percentage of the budget of the Ministry of Defense to her, and with He pointed out that the agreement "not final", he hoped to reach a radical solution to the problem of salaries of employees of the region during the month of January next. "

A source with the delegation Kurdish negotiator, on Tuesday (December 2, 2014), in an interview to the (long-Presse), the major central government Haider Abadi and the region Nechirvan Barzani reached an agreement to resolve the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil, as he emphasized that the agreement included the export of 250 thousand barrels per day from the fields of Kurdistan by SOMO against the installation of 17% in the fiscal budget as a share of the province.

The Presidency of the Kurdistan Regional Government and described, on Tuesday (December 2, 2014), that the meetings of the region delegation with the federal government as "positive", while confirming that he is expected to reach final results today.

The Minister of Oil, Adel Abdul Mahdi, in (November 13, 2014), agreed with the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government on the federal government to transfer $ 500 million to the region, and among the agreement to ensure that the Government of the Territory put 150 thousand barrels of crude oil per day at the disposal of the government Federal, regional president stressed that the government will visit Baghdad at the head of a delegation to develop a "comprehensive" and constitutional solutions to resolve outstanding issues.

The Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, arrived in (November 13, 2014), to Erbil to discuss the oil file and come to an agreement between the central and regional governments on oil disputes.

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, in (November 12, 2014), that the door is open a dialogue with the central government to reach an agreement and a mechanism for the non-recurrence of cutting the budget and salaries November region staff, as expressed optimism forthcoming visit to Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to Erbil .

The Council of Ministers of Iraq's Kurdistan region honest, in (November 12, 2014), on the legal Kurdistan Company for exploration and production of oil and fund oil and gas revenues in the region, and was described as the prime minister Nechirvan Barzani, hosted by the deputy Qubad Talabani in the region's parliament session as "positive and fruitful", He pointed out that he has reviewed the Ministry of Natural Resources plan to find a solution to the current financial crisis and the budget and staff salaries by oil revenues.

It is noteworthy that the former prime minister, Nuri al-Maliki, instructed to cut the budget of the Kurdistan region since the beginning of 2014 the present, including staff salaries, against the backdrop of the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil.

http://almadapress.com/ar/news/40628/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A_%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%86%D8%A7_%D9%85%D

• Upvote 1

Staunch,

My apologies when I mentioned in error, the VIP group is shutting down - I meant Adam Montana is closing up the VIP doors.....I was just too excited typing with my fingers and not thinking straight with all the recent news coming out all over the place.  It's getting serious and I haven't had my whiskey shots yet. Whoa.

All we can do is hope! I have the feeling that VIP will be back open in a couple of weeks though.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1