Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 1 million iqd for 650 dollars

Miketrouty

Mike that is a very good price for the buyer. Next time it would be better to go up some in your price. You can always go down some if you need to but you can't raise your price. Realistically speaking, you could have got more than that for the dinar. Hope you saved some for the RV. Things are looking like it may not be to far off from a RV.   Wishing you a Merry Christmas!!!!!      :)

I may be wrong. It sounds like they may be locking in at $70 per barrel.

This is the price I read in an article that they wanted to base their budget on. At the moment it is below that but it will go back up. Just don't know when though.

Mike that is a very good price for the buyer. Next time it would be better to go up some in your price. You can always go down some if you need to but you can't raise your price. Realistically speaking, you could have got more than that for the dinar. Hope you saved some for the RV. Things are looking like it may not be to far off from a RV.   Wishing you a Merry Christmas!!!!!      :)

This is the price I read in an article that they wanted to base their budget on. At the moment it is below that but it will go back up. Just don't know when though.

Hey cashfordinar.com will pay you $850 per million. Its and ad I have seen on this site. Thats a $200 better Christmas for your kids.

Hi guys,

I heard about cash for dinars - but only bad things.  I just want the simple exchange...something very easy and trustworthy.

Hi guys,

I heard about cash for dinars - but only bad things.  I just want the simple exchange...something very easy and trustworthy.

Your kind of lowballing yourself at $650, you could easily get over $700 from pretty much any dealer I think most paying about $780 for uncirculated right now maybe a little less for circulated. Sterling, DealOrBuy, XChangeofAmerica, as well as others will probably give you over $700 and are pretty reliable. I've bought off this forum succesffully a time or two but even on here people have been scammed by other members. If you got with a reputable dealer you should be able to get a safe transaction and an extra $50 or $80 for your Million.

• Upvote 1

Your kind of lowballing yourself at $650, you could easily get over $700 from pretty much any dealer I think most paying about $780 for uncirculated right now maybe a little less for circulated. Sterling, DealOrBuy, XChangeofAmerica, as well as others will probably give you over $700 and are pretty reliable. I've bought off this forum succesffully a time or two but even on here people have been scammed by other members. If you got with a reputable dealer you should be able to get a safe transaction and an extra $50 or $80 for your Million.

Yea you're right. I thought a low price would have attracted a lot of people with a fast transaction. Would have rather sold it to a person than a dealer. I guess I'll be going with a dealer!

Too bad this didn't work out

Hi I did sell my dinar for $650 to someone.

Thanks Dawg for your inquiry.

I have to say that people who thought I was scamming need to EXTREMELY LOOSEN UP.   Not everyone is a bad person.  Think before you react.

Glad to hear you sold it. I wouldn't take it personally, I don't think anyone thought you were a scammer, its just a few people on here have been burned buying and selling Dinar so people are understandably cautious, especially when someone has low post count. People do need to be cautious however doingaperson toperson sale should be pretty safe or Paypal as long as you send money for a purchase and not to a friend or as a service as you don't get the Paypal protection that way.

Glad to hear you sold it. I wouldn't take it personally, I don't think anyone thought you were a scammer, its just a few people on here have been burned buying and selling Dinar so people are understandably cautious, especially when someone has low post count. People do need to be cautious however doingaperson toperson sale should be pretty safe or Paypal as long as you send money for a purchase and not to a friend or as a service as you don't get the Paypal protection that way.

Thanks!