Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Does the RV CASH-OUT Actually Work?

ewingm

I quit after 43 yearsI was smoking 3 packs a day sometimes moreIt wasn't hard at all I justPopped in a camel Snus 3 times a dayThe yellow canThe cost 5 bucks a week instead of close to a hundredAnd I quit drinking for the most partSaving another 200 a weekI breathe a lot better nowAnd the smell of you smokers is wrongIt's wrong that you subject other people to itAnd that's both by smoking and what you stink like afterwards which is all the timeI never realized how bad it isIt almost burns to breathe in that crap just being around youAnd people wonder why people don't want to be around smokersThe smellYour house stinksYou stink and YA want to stink me upMy clothes stink if I visit my brothers house and they're smokingI can smell it the whole way home in my truckIt's on my clothesI got to wash everythingIt's stinks beyond what you can imagine if you been smoking that longIt didn't smell like that when I started smokingBut it does nowWhat ever they put in itStay away from meWith that stenchYou will not notice it for awhile after you quit smokingMaybe a year or soBut it is nastyI never thought it was to bad when I smokedDidn't smell that bad at allButIn the real worldIt sucksPlain sucksI can't believe I was ignorant for so long about ItYou smokers are like some sort of stink bombEveryone just wants to get awaySo instead they passed laws to keep you away

i completely agree smoking is extreamly bad for you and I'm glad I have lasted 6 weeks without. I'm on a tablet called champix has some nasty side effects but boy does it make you hate smoking. If I try to smoke I will puke up - that's how good the tablets are to take away the addiction

If your going to throw money away, just send it to me instead, want to get the new X6M that's coming out....lol

i will get you it when all four currencies revalue!

i completely agree smoking is extreamly bad for you and I'm glad I have lasted 6 weeks without. I'm on a tablet called champix has some nasty side effects but boy does it make you hate smoking. If I try to smoke I will puke up - that's how good the tablets are to take away the addiction

i will get you it when all four currencies revalue!

Then I guess I'm on my own getting the X6M.....

Champix? Is that covered by health insurance? What kind of side affects?

• Downvote 1

Unfortunately Ewingm I would have more than 3 times that amount.......I just didn't think I would have lived this long or I would have quit years ago. 42 years of a very bad habit is hard to break.

see of you can get prescribed Champix it is very easy to quit on these tablets. There are some side effects but I can put up with them instead of facing the possibility of developing lung cancer

Then I guess I'm on my own getting the X6M.....Champix? Is that covered by health insurance? What kind of side affects?

we have the NHS in the UK keepem so we only have to pay the price of a prescription which is around 10 dollars per script. That's one of the good things in the UK our health system. Some of the side effects can be vivid dreams, nausea, tiredness . It's not allowed to be prescribed for people who have had depression or mental illness because it's a blocker on the brain and can effect some neuroleptics. It works by blocking the nicotine receptors in the brain so if you smoke you don't get a hit of the nicotine and they make the smoke taste bad and can make you puke.

Champix ! Thanks DB I research that.

no problemo I want to help other smokers as I know how hard they are to quit. The first week of taking the tablets you continue to smoke as your body needs to build a therapeutic level of champix. The second week you quit and believe me it's not that hard as you will have already cut down due to the effects of the drug. I think the treatment lasts three months - I am currently half way through and have not had a cig for 6 weeks. I decided to stop on the first day as I am sensitive to the medication. This is my second time on the medication and last time I quit I stayed smoke free for a year.
  • Upvote 1

Its not Champix you monkey brain, its chantix.  You're in dire need of Obamacare, if you don't even know what drug you're taking.  No wonder you bought "exotic" currencies.

Just you protecting your relatives as usual

Being respectful mr nice guy ewingm

Make sure you channel that Intel to your delusional elderly relatives

You got to protect them

Or you just having fun on intermission

Who's your sponcer?

Now put on your cheerleading outfit it's gonna RV

Didn't ya hear ?

The kurds agreed to a gazillion part revenue sharing bill that's going to be voted on

Although the Shittes in Basra province want the same treatment now next they will want their own military in Basra province like the kurds got

This is definatly going to be entertaining watching it unfold

Budget is down to a hundred billion now

If they can agree on the wording of the new agreement

They going backwards now?

From 138 trillion dinar to 164 trillion to

108 trillion next year ?

By 2025 they should be down to a trillion then they can rv

Come on

Edited by dontlop

Just rv those goat lovers already they won't know what to do with the money any way

Some politition will steal it and they will concider him a great leader for being able to steal more than anyone else

That way all the money will just sit in a pile and not be spent so no need to worry about external debts

After 11 years of hangin' on the vine . . . I'll tell ya how my RV is gonna happen !

I'm going APE S^*t Crazy for about 24 hrs. . . once I HAVE irrefutable evidence the RV is SOLID & GOOD TO GO.

Right now I want to thank ahead of time all of you who have made this roller coaster ride, bearable.

No need to elaborate on the UPS & DOWNS & SIDEWAYS EVENTS THAT HAVE GIVEN US FITS OF MADNESS, ANXIETY, THRILLS, SPILLS & CHILLS etc. etc. etc.

Whenever this CRAZY TRAIN arrives at the station; I wish you all SUCCESS & PROSPERITY for you and your family for all time. Be wise & scrutinize your investments. 

Then my wife & I will unleash our LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG awaited & many times revised as the years have gone by PLAN ...............I really cant tell ya the rest now can I ?

Right now, my wife is in the study, [ playing  a Cello w/all the neat bells & whistles that she needs to achieve a dream ] her surprise Xmas gift . She's always wanted to play the Cello. Working long hours with damn good pay, I have made her dream come true.

Also, I was able to buy her the wedding ring " I " always wanted to buy her. Boy is my Gal soaring with Eagles.

Things are looking up !

Perhaps we may soon see our sights set even higher !

• Upvote 1

http://www.lookingglassnews.org/printerfriendly.php?storyid=3221

The biggest culprit was Ahmed Chalabi, everyone’s favorite crook. He had warehouses full of counterfeit bills of both eras. Eventually, he was caught, but he never was tried or fined for the crime of which the magnitude was staggering. Being of the same crooked mentality of the stooges now in power in Iraq, Chalabi was named as Minister of Energy. Instead of disavowing such actions, the quislings held Chalabi in high esteem because he was able to rob much more than they could.

The Kurds hero

The usa had to bring new currency into iraq to cover all the counterfit notes they put there

When else in history did the invading force bring a new currency

If it were ever traced they would not be able to hold the cbi responsible for those counterfit notes

So the first thing they did was take over the central bank and exchange the currency even before they caught saddam they were claiming they were the new govt and replacing the currency

http://m.ibtimes.com/can-ahmad-chalabi-take-over-iraq-1607626

Chalabi was convicted of bank fraud in Jordan for his role in the Petra Bank collapse, sentenced to 22 years of hard labor and ordered to pay back $340 million in embezzled funds. Rather than face these charges, Chalabi fled with his family to London.

In their zeal to commit the U.S. to overthrowing Saddam, Chalabi and the INC disseminated faulty intelligence that vastly overstated -- or fabricated -- claims that Iraq had chemical and biological weapons. This intelligence helped form a central part of the Bush administration's public rationale for the American-led invasion.

The Kurds hero

Pin it on maliki