Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Does the RV CASH-OUT Actually Work?

ewingm

Yep, we ended right here at ole number 1166.  Since 2009.  Let's see.........that's 60 months without a change bigger than 4 pips.  That's 60 months of guru lies, deceit, RV calling and general mayhem but nobody wants to talk about that very much. I guess its too much fun anticipating the RV each and every day.  I guess if that's your thing, then go for it, but in my opinion it seems kinda silly.  Would we act like this on any other financial investment?  The dinar seems to have some kind of mysterious effect on people that normal financial decisions just don't have.  Maybe its the same if you buy lottery tickets everyday.  That little "pop" of adrenaline just before you scratch off the ink and have a look see.  Beats me.  I just don't understand it, but that's just my opinion, not based on any fact,  you see

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1

Your swiss dinar is a side show.  Small potatoes.  Nobody cares about the swiss dinar.  They care about the Bremmer dinar.  What they currently hold now.  Which has remained at 1166 for 60 months now.  Despite 10,000 RV predictions and calls.  Despite 1000 Wells Fargo stories.  I would love to interview a few of the folks at the CBI that might be reading DV for fun each day.  I'd love to hear what they're saying about you.  I'm sure (my opinion of course) that it is NOT complimentary.  But then again you should never look a cash cow in the mouth.  I'm fairly convinced that's how they view you.  Not facts here, just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

I'm not the one being disrespectful, I'm saying the folks at the CBI are probably having a good laugh.  They have so many options available to them to shear speculators off their books.  Just staying at 1166 for the next ten years is probably the easiest.  Its no skin off their backs to wait for another decade without doing an RV, RI or RD.

• Upvote 1

If a man walk in the woods for love of them half of each day, he is in danger of being regarded as a loafer; but if he spends his whole day as a speculator, shearing off those woods and making earth bald before her time, he is esteemed an industrious and enterprising citizen. As if a town had no interest in its forests but to cut them down!

Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862) American Author

• Upvote 1

No a lopster pushes lopping on everyone

I have no confidence in the cbi articles that talk about deleting the zeros any more than I believe the gurus like tony TNT or that type

I simply have been over these things ewingm is saying and know he's grasping at straws trying to prove something he can't prove

Like I said it's fun

I've already explained my analysis

This was misunderstood from the beginning

The Swiss dinar was revalued and when they were discussing it someone misunderstood what they were talking about and leaked out a bs story

They were only discussing the revaluation of the demonetized then remonetized swiss dinar before the currency exchange in 2003

The story was passed around and changed so much we ended up right here

At this point it's rediculous to me but still a serious matter to others

Lol....you never cease to amaze! The entertainment value of your creative nonsense is what keeps me coming back. It's true what they say, laughter is the best medicine!!

Hot damn I step away from the tank for just a few hours and we got full scale thermal nuclear war! Look gentleman and ladies, and yes I am one of your newest members here at DV however I have been here for a long long time. If your invested, so am I. Certainly I see the need to vent periodically and DL you are well more versed than I. Caz and Shabs y'all are off the chart! Ewingm your are a dinar baiter just like the wild west....OK Coral just waiting for a gunfight, then we have Keepm and Rockfl9 laying in wait like precision snipers just waiting to pick us dinar believers off ! Keepm when did you fall off that fence ? Did you hit your head ? I know that you are well versed, I don't understand why your not working for NASA. Just my perception, I would like to learn a lot more, hell my wife says I live in the past, but at least I know where I come from and I know where I'm going. These are biblical times when good is bad and bad is good, no wonder our children are so f..... up! I seek the truth no matter how bad it hurts and I want y'all to do the same. If you don't want in the tank anymore just say so. Thanks DV

Came down off the fence after a couple years being spent really dissecting all the information the masses were meant to believe as to why this speculation would happen just as we all hoped. It's not about being negative about it all, it's just coming to terms with the reality of the situation. It happens with all dinarians after a certain amount of time....different for each person...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol....you never cease to amaze! The entertainment value of your creative nonsense is what keeps me coming back. It's true what they say, laughter is the best medicine!!

Came down off the fence after a couple years being spent really dissecting all the information the masses were meant to believe as to why this speculation would happen just as we all hoped. It's not about being negative about it all, it's just coming to terms with the reality of the situation. It happens with all dinarians after a certain amount of time....different for each person...

What I say is the truth

What you passed around was nothing but lies

You proved yourself to be a liar keepm

The rv wasn't done and the un didn't rv the dinar for them

You and your trust me speech is a proven lie

You passed around lies keep

• Upvote 1

Keepem the reason you keep coming back is because your a troll that gets off winding people about an investment you have nothing anymore to do with. It's called a narsaccistic personality disorder. You and the other Lopsters that feel the need to lie and decieve for personal attention should go see the doctor

• Upvote 2

Dfi funds

Saddams frozen funds

Debt forgiven

13033 over

Chapter 7 lifted after kuwait is paid off

Hcl

Maliki is gone

Budgets ?

Got to blame it on someone or something

WTO

Bank of international settlements

World bank

Imf

Credit rating

George bush did it

What?

Grandma Got run over by a reindeer

Zero deletion is what we're waiting for ?

Oil pipeline to jordan

Finish new grand port of faw

Grow the private sector

Build 5 million new homes

A new announcement from the cbi

Shittes shake hands with Sunnis

Name your poisen

Tier 1 and tier 2 starting at midnight from east to west starting in Hawaii

The elite already cashed out and ewingm is rushing to sell off all his holdings to buy more dinar

Keepm is driving for him and is breaking the most speeding tickets in one day records across the USA to Boston to pick up 30 billion new Iraqi dinar

My connections saw the door where the elite went in and out of cashing out in Reno

I'm now being told I'm under a gag order and I can't say anything else

The rate will be in the high teens

I can't say anything else or they will know I told yal

It's about to break

Any second

I'm gonna meet everyone in Vegas and give a speech when this is all over

It's been one crazy ride

They had to wait till saddam was cleared for take off and the fake saddam was hung first

Just in

If iraq doesn't rv

The United nations is going to do it for them

Trust me

It's over

If it weren't for keepm none of this information would be avaliable his Intel and sources are proven reliable

So go ahead and pack your bags and get your things in order right keepm

It's done stick a fork In it

I'll see yall in Vegas

Tony TNT over and out

Okie California has landed his boat

Ewingm has built his wigwam out of stairs

Up stairs that is

Swimming pools and movie stars

Hills that is

Black gold

Edited by dontlop

Dontlop, you just made my point for me.  For the last 60 months, while the exchange rate has stayed at 1166,  the dinarian has been skillfully played (my opinion, of course) by guru shysters, through an avalanche of RV calls, pending HCL agreements, budgets, cash cards, NDA's ad nauseum.  It is a classic psychological tactic.  Also make sure that ANY dissenting voice gets attacked aggressively and repeatedly by dinar guard dog posters.  Keep everyone balled up like a bunch of sardines (Just my opinion, no facts presented here)  But sooner or later (may be 20 years later), some people realize there is no possibility in what they were told would happen.  Iraq is in a swirl of change, some good, and alot bad.  With an oil based economy, the low price of oil is killing their budget at a time when they need to ramp up their military to defeat ISIS. I fear we all have a LONG time to wait for final resolution to this merrygoround.

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1

The timeline is very important

Like when they revalued the swiss dinar

It was right after they invaded took over the central bank and released the new Iraqi dinar

Not 10 years later

But I must say in 20 years they will be closer than ever for the next rv

Closer than ever any day now will be the slogan of choice

Hate to tell YA your wrong again ewingm

They will be closer than ever of depleting iraq oil

They got to drain these mongrels of their income before they can be controlled

With their populations growing each year in the Middle East and their reserves getting smaller we need to bring back the gas guzzlers

Record amounts of suv are being sold in America with this new fake oil prices

Everyone thinks they will always have cheap gasoline now

Ah ha ha ha

The plan is to enslave people into buying more feul at what ever price they put on it

7 dollar gasoline is coming as soon as isreal bombs irans nuclear facilities

It's going to be a mess

Obama has a plan for this country and before he leaves office he will execute that plan

Then he will say George bush did it and smile and wave good bye

Dontlop, you just made my point for me.  For the last 60 months, while the exchange rate has stayed at 1166,  the dinarian has been skillfully played (my opinion, of course) by guru shysters, through an avalanche of RV calls, pending HCL agreements, budgets, cash cards, NDA's ad nauseum.  It is a classic psychological tactic.  Also make sure that ANY dissenting voice gets attacked aggressively and repeatedly by dinar guard dog posters.  Keep everyone balled up like a bunch of sardines (Just my opinion, no facts presented here)  But sooner or later (may be 20 years later), some people realize there is no possibility in what they were told would happen.  Iraq is in a swirl of change, some good, and alot bad.  With an oil based economy, the low price of oil is killing their budget at a time when they need to ramp up their military to defeat ISIS. I fear we all have a LONG time to wait for final resolution to this merrygoround.

Your wrong about the price of oil

Just in

I have watched the crude oil since March. I have seen it going up from $80/barrel to $115/barrel in June. It has been going down ever since and today at $71/barrel. I have read once that petrodollar is at $35/barrel. The price of oil in 2003/2004 ranged between $35-$40 per barrel and dinar was $3.22.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/191957-oil-dinar-and-dollar-my-opinion-only/#ixzz3KqeTKD4U

And here I thought the petro dollar is what it is but nope

I guess from our source it's set at a certain number

My dog just ate 3 dozen boxes of doughnuts

Then he picked up the boxes and thru them away and then to my surprise he ran the vacuum cleaner, rolled up the cord and put it away

Now he's watching tv with my remote

Edited by dontlop

"classic psychological tactic"...............LOL LOL. If your weak or stupid maybe. I think you give gurus like yourself waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit. Do you ever watch a commercial and ask who falls for this.............ain't nothing new. Like you and your "imaginary" family/church/pastor story............your hoping someone weak or stupid falls for it.............then presto you become relevant. LOL LOL your crazy dude. 

What to you ewingm would be a sign of a country's currency revaluation, the market rate or the central banks official exchange rate ?

Even if the market rate went up to 900 to one and the central banks official rate was 1166 the rate would eventually come back to 1166

It has to

That's how the auctioning process works

They keep selling their dinar at the same stablized rate so no outside forces can minipulate it without taking heavy losses

The market rate is guarenteed by the cbi who will buy or sell the local currency at its official exchange rate to keep its rare stable

If they need to sell or buy more to maintain it they will

Once they prove they can maintain a stablized currency their credit rating will be publicized

Once they get their credit rating new doors open for selling iraqi debt

I may invest all my dinar in iraqi bonds

Oil that is

Black gold

Texas tea

Iraqi oil bonds please

And make it a double order please