Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Does the RV CASH-OUT Actually Work?

ewingm

Ewingnut,

Evidently you don't proof read your posts.................you have NEVER had ANY problem degrading others with differing opinions..............NEVER. So this saint BS your throwin out is just that. Most know you for what you are................plain & simple. Respect others................and just maybe you might receive it in return.

Oh now he runs.............WOW

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

Ok then

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

There is actually zero percent guarentee

This is definatly funny watching this show

Where you can actually join yourself right into the episode and ruin the moment someone else is trying to make

Anticipation participation

Wait for it

Wait for it

Wait for it

There it is

Jump on it

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

People like the interaction

Soneone needs to write programs like this with assigned cartoon characters that can be desskysed for deception purposes

To lead the unsuspecting down slippery slopes and bone them I front of everyone

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

Rockfl9 I'm here because I like this site and like you said it's a 50-50 chance, heck I'll take those odds all day long every day every month every year every decade every time ! Why are you here may I ask ?

I like it also.  Some serious thoughts on both sides, some just crazy,.... I'm here for input....Hope that one day there will be a valid explanation of how the RV could/should happen .I could become a player then. Right now i give it a .0001% chance of coming out  to a penny.  a dollar ,NEVER.

• Downvote 1

I want voice activated characters

When you speak into your program it detects your voice and your charactor appears on the screen along with the others in the program

The posibilities are endless

This typing slows things up to much

Voice chat this mess would of been straightened out long ago

• Upvote 1

We all agree that the investment of money in buying iraqi dinars is a "speculation" at best and a catastrophie (my opinion) at worst.  There are so many unknowns when dealing in money speculation of an untradeable currency.  Iraq has its hands full with corruption, sectarian violence, and now ISIS in 1/3rd of their country.  Whether you believe the CBI numbers or not, printed currency is stated at over 40 Trillion dinar.  Everyone probably agrees that that makes the currency hyper-inflated.  It is certainly the reason the CBI wants to delete the zeros.  And noone can contest the fact that the CBI and FO have REPEATEDLY stated they want to delete the zeros.  They want that M2 to come down from trillions to billions.  Now, is there anything I just said that isn't written and recorded for all to read?  I don't want to be accused of deceit, lying, arrogance, or any other form of bad character.

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1

As I cozy on by I'm still noticing the riff raff from our dedicated lopsters.  Do you realize that you have not convinced anyone here at DV land.  Oh wait I take that back, maybe a few, your endless harping on this is getting nowhere.  I believe you get great joy in trying to remove the hope from some here.  I watched a movie last night and this quote came across. 

Hope makes a better man...A better man makes a better father...A better father makes a better family...A better Family makes a better world.  

So why in the world would you want to remove Hope!!! 

You belittle members for the choices in their decisions.  Can you face the fact that we made the choice to take a risk. 

Mr.Jaxinjersey, your post are so elegantly stated. 

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 2

Ewingnut,

NOTHING you just posted is NEW....................DING DING DING!  It's like ya think you're only one that can read & comprehend. The good folks have read this same info for years. You don't believe & are not vested ( I don't believe it, and that's my right)...............move along you bring nothing but arguments and degrading comments. Your knew calmer personality is short lived and the majority know this . 

What really is your Goal here at DV other than to stir the pot? Or are you really a "pumper" helping create traffic for the site? 

Edited by caz1104

I like it also.  Some serious thoughts on both sides, some just crazy,.... I'm here for input....Hope that one day there will be a valid explanation of how the RV could/should happen .I could become a player then. Right now i give it a .0001% chance of coming out  to a penny.  a dollar ,NEVER.

Ok so you say that it's a 50 % chance of .0001% wouldn't that be .00005 % chance ? Dang my odds are worse than you first perceived. OMG what shall I do ? 

Tex::: Consider this.

Banks continue their current stand on the dinar. NO buy or sell.

The CBI announces a RD plan. If you don't recognize there is a 50/50 chance you are not being realistic.

Now the market freezes up till the new notes come out. . No sales of the OLD notes . Dealers wont want them. You will sell at deep discount OR not at all.

You say some have made profit?? Remember in any investment you do not have a profit until you SELL!  Paper gains are not profit.  

NOW Iraq could just leave the rate where it is for another couple of years. 

I contacted my state adoption agency yesterday. I'm thinking about adopting a complete family(kids,wife, aunts,uncles & animals). Have them invest/speculate an insane amount of  their retirement, college, & animal training funds into a foreign currency that MAY increase in value. Once I've talked them into vesting, I think I'll have them join some website forums where folks attached to said sites tell them daily they will be rich tomorrow.  Now being the GOOD fake relative  I'll come to there aid by NOT visiting said sites to defend them, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  I'll go somewhere completely different where the members aren't so gullible and preach/degrade them under the guise of protecting my family....................sounds logical..........right? yeah if you're a complete moron. But it does sound like a good SNL script or possible movie manuscript idea for the next "DUMB & DUMBER" classic. HMMMMMMMMMM I wonder if any of this sounds familiar..........Ewingnut? , Rock/Scissors/Paper?  

• Upvote 2

Hey great news ! As reported from the upper decks of DV Kurdistan and Baghdad have come to an agreement, it looks like open season on ISIS given the fact that 1 billion dollars will be released to Kurdistan. Oil and Gas laws coming into place, my guess is that it won't be long until the Lopsters are cooked. 

• Upvote 1

Ok so you say that it's a 50 % chance of .0001% wouldn't that be .00005 % chance ? Dang my odds are worse than you first perceived. OMG what shall I do ? 

50% RD Guess you should call me a Half Lopster!

49% Do Nothing . But they could release a 50k note.

0.9999  RV to $0.001 ( makes the conversion simple) , but requires increasing the reserves 16%)

0.0001  RV to up to a penny..  Really sticking my neck out here. 

• Downvote 1

50% RD Guess you should call me a Half Lopster!

49% Do Nothing . But they could release a 50k note.

0.9999  RV to $0.001 ( makes the conversion simple) , but requires increasing the reserves 16%)

0.0001  RV to up to a penny..  Really sticking my neck out here. 

I'll take a penny in a heart beat ! I just don't see it coming out that low, why bother ?

• Upvote 1

Your implying the United states never had a gold backed dollar and they were always floating its currency or your implying it's impossible for iraq to do the same thing

You need to realize that everything is the way it is because of changes in monetary systems

But you boast that iraq can't change they always have to abide in what you say

Your nobody

Your the guy who promised the rv was done in 2010 and asked people to trust you

What do you know ?

How to insult people

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

Actually I'm not implying anything....assuming gets you no where. Taking things for what they are right now which in effect is why you sound clueless saying what you did.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People keep asking us lobsters "why are you here"?  Well if you read the forum definition for what goes on in the tank, it says to be able to discuss "lop" talk, as its not allowed "upstairs".  Its interesting that when we discuss these topics, people deride us, name-call us, verbally spit on us, just because we are looking at "the other side of the coin."  The more information you have the better you can adapt and improvise in this uncertain world.  You all made the choice of buying dinars.  It is my opinion that, just like my family, someone close to you, turned you on to the chance of making big money with what looked like a sure thing.  Now 5 or 6 years later, you have discovered that "maybe" just "maybe" there's a possibility of never seeing a significant RV and its making you anxious.  You certainly don't want to hear some lobster throwing out scenarios that aren't favorable to your hopes and dreams.  Some of you accuse me of trying to dash your "hopes".  Not true.  I just "hope" you have considered all angles to this thing.  That's the reason for discussions in the tank.  We try to look at things outside the box.  That's just my honest opinion (no facts presented)

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks uncle Jed

Mr drisdale is coming over for some viddles

Actually I'm not implying anything....assuming gets you no where. Taking things for what they are right now which in effect is why you sound clueless saying what you did.

That's not why anyone bought dinar to have things remain the way they are right now

Edited by dontlop

People keep asking us lobsters "why are you here"?  Well if you read the forum definition for what goes on in the tank, it says to be able to discuss "lop" talk, as its not allowed "upstairs".  Its interesting that when we discuss these topics, people deride us, name-call us, verbally spit on us, just because we are looking at "the other side of the coin."  The more information you have the better you can adapt and improvise in this uncertain world.  You all made the choice of buying dinars.  It is my opinion that, just like my family, someone close to you, turned you on to the chance of making big money with what looked like a sure thing.  Now 5 or 6 years later, you have discovered that "maybe" just "maybe" there's a possibility of never seeing a significant RV and its making you anxious.  You certainly don't want to hear some lobster throwing out scenarios that aren't favorable to your hopes and dreams.  Some of you accuse me of trying to dash your "hopes".  Not true.  I just "hope" you have considered all angles to this thing.  That's the reason for discussions in the tank.  We try to look at things outside the box.  That's just my honest opinion (no facts presented)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi, ewingm.....miss me?   :D 

"people deride us"  ~  Never rode you anywhere.

"name-call us"  ~  Label you....completely different

"verbally spit on us"  ~  It's the tank......you're already wet

"considered all angles"  ~  There are no angles in a circle   :peace:  

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 2

What I don't understand about Lopsters, is how you can live in all of that negativity day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year , I would have jumped off of the Galveston bridge by now if I was you. Damn you're a tough bunch, just to dwell in all that doom and gloom,  it must be real exciting just to surround yourself with great people like we have here on DV.

• Upvote 3

Thre are good people here on DV.  Conscientious, not afraid of debate, not feeling the "need" to debase others.  I respect them a whole lot more than what I usually have to put up with.  And to answer your question about "negativity", Tex,  I'm not negative at all about things that don't put my people in jeoprody. But I have "lived" through this dinar thing with them for six years now.  I have seen the change in their whole perspective towards life.  It is all based on the RV now.  Almost every decision is made on when the "dinars come in".  You get sick of hearing it.  Now maybe they don't represent the average dinarian out there.  Maybe my people are really stupid

( four college degrees between them), maybe their personalities are weak and therefore TNT or MTGT sound good to them,  maybe they are gullible above and beyond the average person, maybe they don't have the lofty investment knowledge that most of you think you have, or maybe they're not too different from...............some  of you.  That's why I keep asking questions.  I want to see if there is another side to this that my people have missed.  So far I haven't found it.

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ewingnut,   Maybe if you were HONEST people would respect you!!!

"people deride us"

"name call us""

"verbally spit on us""

Playin the "victim" card again eh Francis?  Lord please go back and read your own posts.............you ain't NO ANGEL

"considered all angles"....LOL cause LOPsters are the only ones smart enough to do so...........your arrogance is sickening.

Toughen up buttercup...........you start most of the fights then run for hills once things heat up.  

Your "imaginary" family must be proud. 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

Ewingnut,

You have NEVER EVER looked for another angle since you've been here. The only angle you've presented is that of RD/LOP, & anger towards anyone(including your imaginary family & church) that disagrees with your view. You remind me of a con-artist that twists things & peoples words to fit your agenda.  So if your looking for other ANGLES wouldn't be prudent to offer other scenarios?

Folks as whole usually don't take kindly to those that BS..........and for some LOPsters that's pretty rampant.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1