Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 12-3-2014

TexasGranny

Good Morning Adam and Dinar Family: 

We seem to be getting closer to the end of this incredible ride / journey; however, if and when the announcement occurs, how will the 800 number process work?  Will we get the text with the 800 number according to the length of time we've been part of the Dinar Family?  For instance, if we've been with you 7-8 years will we be among the "first" to receive the text as opposed to someone who just came on board? 

Once we call the 800 number will we be able to call regardless of the time, wheather it's 10:00A / 12:00 midnight / 2 - 3:00A, etc.?  Will we be directed to call one or two banks in our zip code area or can we make an appointment at the time we call the 800 number directly to the bank?  Also, will the bank arrange or assist us in putting together a Financial Team?   Should we calculcate 50% for taxes / transfer fees / etc? 

I know you don't have or will not commit to a dollar amount, but do you feel the $3.58 dollar amount that continues to be quoted is a strong possibility for a RV amount?

Thanks for all your hard work and Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.

Vanilla Wafer   

Edited by vanilla wafer
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam,

Are they working on this without taking another vacation? Is the HCL done or not? I keep reading it is done and then it isn't. Should we be getting excited at this point?I have been waiting, going on 8 years.

Hope you have some encouriging info. Thanks for all your hard work.

• Upvote 1

5yrs of reading Adam's wed. Chats has lead me to believe somehow leaving the country and cashing out in another country is adventagous for me in a tax reduction kinda way. ((( VIP only ? ))) A trip to Canada or Mexico for a little get a way and cash out and come home...not a prob. Sounds like fun even.

But dual citizenship??? MOVE to another country to save a buck on my taxes??? EXTREME ?

Adam my ? is

>>>>> will just a trip to Canada or Mexico to cash out save me a lot of tax ? Brazil ? Pumapoko even ?<<<<<<<

If this is VIP info n you can't answer I understand

Adam, I know a lot is progressing but we seem to keep getting inched

Into the next month with no RV. I read an article that stated we would

Be into 2015 before we see anything happen. Also. We keep hearing

What Iraqi TV is broadcasting to its people. Do you have any new

Insight into what is left to do. Since June Abadi has said the

Dinar value will increase........when? You thoughts are appreciated

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HEY ADAM,I JUST JOINED THE V.I.P. GROUP I HAVE BEEN INVESTED  FOR 6YRS READY FOR THIS RIDE TO END..

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO,I HAVE READ YOUR WED.CHATS FOR A LONG TIME

AND I AM EXICITED ABOUT WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR US DINAR HOLDERS BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY IS WHAT TO DO AFTERWARDS

WITH OUR INVESTMENT.. THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS LOSE IT SO I AM CONFIDENT WITH YOUR HELP I WILL

MAKE THE BEST DISCISSIONS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.. THANKS AGAIN... GREENBAY LOOKS PRETTY GOOD !!

Adam do you think the deal with the Kurds is the hcl or just a deal with the Kurds

I thought the hcl would be a deal with all 19 provinces not just the Kurds two provinces

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam this is a dumb question but can you just give us a basic answer.  I have heard people say they can RV at anytime, and they don't have to RV at all.

To give us a simple explanation.

1) What benefit would it be for Iraq (not just us dinar holders) to RV their currency? Is it basically that other countries would not legitimately do business with Iraq and take them seriously if they did not RV or am I off?

Edited by cashman54

Adam Montana's PhotoAdam Montana

Today, 08:14 PM

Boozer, on 02 Dec 2014 - 08:23 AM, said:

...someone call the FAT Lady and get her ready. Ant this something MALIKI was in office for 8 yrs and did nothing, The New Guy gets it done in 90 Days. I will BET 50k Dinar we have an RV before 03/30/2015

YEP! And I'm with you on that bet - in fact, perhaps we should get a pool going!

Adam, this was your suggestion so I ask, "what's your guess?"