Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do u think of womens lib?

sheltagar

• 1 month later...

sheltagar, you really don't know how to bring up a controversial subject do you?  All you do is shoot into a crowd and run.  You have no thoughts of your own, it is totally someone else's statement or research or opinion; you just take their opinions as your own.  

Any thing that will start an argument (not a discussion) you will post.  Your existence or purpose in life seems to thrive on being in an argument (not a discussion).  Don't you know what the Scripture teaches?  I think you may be bitten by the "moreright" bug. That is, you are more righteous than an of us.  Therefore you will not even accept sound doctrine from the Bible.  As a result you resemble the person in 1Tim 6:4 "he is conceited and understands nothing; but he has a morbid interest in controversial questions and disputes about words, out of which arise envy, strife, abusive language, evil suspicions, and constant friction between men of depraved mind and deprived of the truth. . . " Therefore when you post I for one will follow the injunction of the Bible.  "But refuse foolish and ignorant speculations, knowing that they produce quarrels.  And the Lord's bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition; if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, that they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will."  I will try to encourage you to escape from the snare of the devil. But I will not get involved with your speculations and constant strife.

Shaltagar, I pray that you will get your perspective will change and you will leave your harsh and divisive leaders.  

sheltagar, you really don't know how to bring up a controversial subject do you?  All you do is shoot into a crowd and run.  You have no thoughts of your own, it is totally someone else's statement or research or opinion; you just take their opinions as your own.  

Any thing that will start an argument (not a discussion) you will post.  Your existence or purpose in life seems to thrive on being in an argument (not a discussion).  Don't you know what the Scripture teaches?  I think you may be bitten by the "moreright" bug. That is, you are more righteous than an of us.  Therefore you will not even accept sound doctrine from the Bible.  As a result you resemble the person in 1Tim 6:4 "he is conceited and understands nothing; but he has a morbid interest in controversial questions and disputes about words, out of which arise envy, strife, abusive language, evil suspicions, and constant friction between men of depraved mind and deprived of the truth. . . " Therefore when you post I for one will follow the injunction of the Bible.  "But refuse foolish and ignorant speculations, knowing that they produce quarrels.  And the Lord's bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition; if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, that they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will."  I will try to encourage you to escape from the snare of the devil. But I will not get involved with your speculations and constant strife.

Shaltagar, I pray that you will get your perspective will change and you will leave your harsh and divisive leaders.  

Nelg, I can go one better. Sheltagar, if you continue to start such outrageous and disruptive topics, I will disable your ability to post. I'm not sure if part of your problem is a misunderstanding of the english language or if you are just obstinate but there you have it --- change your attitude in this forum or you will no longer be able to post anything!

Now, I am closing this topic because it is serving NO purpose and is distasteful to many!

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1