Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does ISIS Present a Real Threat to an RV?

ewingm

You are in dire need of some serious psychological therapy. That's just my opinion. I don't want anyone to think I'm lying.

Don't worry, dontknow has a lot of built up frustration now that he realizes he was wrong about so many things and your an easy target cause your down here in the tank....you are his therapist, he just doesn't know it yet

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You're wrong again, Dontlop.  This is not about  economics, its about fanaticsm.  ISIS is funded by wealthy Sunni nations. They want their Islamic caliphate.  The only way to stop them is to kill them, and obama's legacy won't allow that on the scale necessary to get the job done.  This is not a good situation for iraq, but then I've never believed that iraq was in a good position.

I'm going to back you on this one, ewingm.........If anybody knows about "fanaticism", it's you.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Hi Shabs.  I've noticed your absence now that I keep introducing debate topics that should be of interest to all dinarians.  We've had some productive discussions.  If I were to target someone with the word "fanaticsm", it would define the beliefs and actions of my family towards the dinar.  It would also apply to other people I have had discussions with about the dinar.  You would have been more accurate in describing me, by using the word "persistent".   

Hi Shabs.  I've noticed your absence now that I keep introducing debate topics that should be of interest to all dinarians.  We've had some productive discussions.  If I were to target someone with the word "fanaticsm", it would define the beliefs and actions of my family towards the dinar.  It would also apply to other people I have had discussions with about the dinar.  You would have been more accurate in describing me, by using the word "persistent".   

Been on a Thanksgiving sabbatical, ewingm.  Gave my fingers a nice break, while sharpening my sarcasm skills.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• 2 weeks later...

There gonna just waltz right over there and end the war

Well why don't they just end the attacks on isreal that have been going on for the last 50 years ?

The war in Iraq seems to be a decoy

A more glamorous war

It takes isreal out of the forefront

As long as this goes on isreal is seeing less and less of these guys

So keeping them busy in a sunni area may not be a bad idea

Bomb those Sunnis along with them

It makes for a nice shooting range or practice field

So what if YA miss your target once in awhile

YA just explain it away

See , this is why YA need immunity

So you can just aim in the general direction and Fire!

This is obviously , and I mean "obviously " an attack on the shittes and the kurds in iraq , by the sunni backed terrorists

It's obvious

Ok now we can see plain as day who these bass turds are

They labeled themselves

So bring the gun ships and let's play a game here

How many a holios can you numbskulls recruit

Just keep em commin

YA got to give them the thought that they have a chance

YA can't just wipe them out or they quit and run away behind women and children

So YA pretend they are advancing and are winning

They all want to be on the side of the great Muslim army who defeated the west

You let them gather

You give them hope

You pray for a million of them as your target

Then you come at night when they think they are in control , they are the Great War lords , they can relax right here , then just like that ((((((BOOM)))))

Their all gone

And say

Hmm they blew themselves up accidently

Those ignorant bass turds

And YA start praying again for the next million

YA got to get the Sunnis and shittes to fight each other

They really love those swords hack em up wars

So YA stir em up and aim them at each other and arm both sides

Everyone's happy

The dictators get what they want , population reduction, without having to kill them yourself and face war crimes like genicide

So YA just make them feel good about it and pay the way to the battle front

Those govts over there only have so much income

The more the population grows the less each person gets

Like the dinar

The more they print up the less each one is worth

Just like the dollar

Big daddy dollar and mommy euro

The dollar already won in Europe but that would of made too many dollars fliating around so they got married and had a baby called the euro

It seems like two entirely different things but they are joined at the hip

They rule