Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does ISIS Present a Real Threat to an RV?

ewingm

ISIS has established a presence in Syria and Iraq, and appears to defy any attempt, so far, to relinquish their territorial hold on it's new "caliphate".  To sincere Muslims, the establishment of this caliphate ranks right up there with what the Bible calls "the Second Coming".  Therefore, in my humble, uneducated opinion (not fact!), I believe it will be extremely difficult to ever drive them out of iraq's sovereign borders without a large multi-lateral world military response.  Now again, I'm just a dumb bumpkin, with very little sense when it comes to this "dinar" RV thing, but it would seem to this muddled, uneducated mind that the menacing presence of ISIS, with it's new currency in real gold and silver, and it's huge Sunni support from rich Arab oil nations, including Turkey, by the way, might just slow any attempt by the Parliament to pass a dinar RV of any money-making significance.  Now please understand, I know so little about this process, I need your enlightenment about how this RV could occur with the bad guys camped right outside Baghdad.  Help out this poor country boy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

For me to reply completely to your question would take more time than I wish to waste.  Any comparison to ISIS and "the second coming of Christ" is in poor judgment on your part.

My opinion is that ISIS was created by the PTB to serve a purpose, that being to remove Asad in Syria. 

For the most part they are a joke. 

They can be brutal, yes.....

but who is it they seem to be recruiting.....disillusioned teens from around the world.....

some fighting force that will be..!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OK, YOU GOT ME.....I'm investing big-time in ISIS metals. Just hoping I have time for it to RV before those

bastards are blown to bits!!......BUT, I heard from my WF banker that it was JUST gold and silver coated!

.................................................................                   :lmao:                 .....................................................................

• Upvote 2

But boys, In my poor uneducated opinion, I just see no concerted world-wide effort to kill off ISIS.  The internet recruiting of new fighters has been stunningly successful.  Most if not all of these new fighters are crossing from Turkey to syria.  Turkey is NATO for cryin out loud!  We can't even solicit Turkey's committment to stop the inflow of new fighters.  Our "coalition" of bombers has not significantly degraded ISIS, IMO.  True Muslims believe in the establishment of this caliphate.  Its in the Koran.  They are fanatical about this.  Politics means nothing to these people.  They are selling oil overseas, their gonna attempt to create their own currency.  This isn't some rag-tag bunch of disallusioned teenagers.  Now, I'm just an ignorant old country boy who probably just doesn't understand why ISIS will have no effect on a big RV announcement, but it sure seems ***** to me if it didn't affect it.  Just my opinion of course.  I'm not spouting "facts" here.  Shucks,  maybe there isn't even an ISIS at all.  Just a figment of imagination on my part, being the dumb yokel I am.

• Upvote 2

But boys, In my poor uneducated opinion, I just see no concerted world-wide effort to kill off ISIS.  The internet recruiting of new fighters has been stunningly successful.  Most if not all of these new fighters are crossing from Turkey to syria.  Turkey is NATO for cryin out loud!  We can't even solicit Turkey's committment to stop the inflow of new fighters.  Our "coalition" of bombers has not significantly degraded ISIS, IMO.  True Muslims believe in the establishment of this caliphate.  Its in the Koran.  They are fanatical about this.  Politics means nothing to these people.  They are selling oil overseas, their gonna attempt to create their own currency.  This isn't some rag-tag bunch of disallusioned teenagers.  Now, I'm just an ignorant old country boy who probably just doesn't understand why ISIS will have no effect on a big RV announcement, but it sure seems ***** to me if it didn't affect it.  Just my opinion of course.  I'm not spouting "facts" here.  Shucks,  maybe there isn't even an ISIS at all.  Just a figment of imagination on my part, being the dumb yokel I am.

• Upvote 1

Now again, I'm just a dumb bumpkin, with very little sense.

We know

But boys, In my poor uneducated opinion, I'm just an ignorant old country boy  Just a figment of imagination on my part, being the dumb yokel I am.

Thanks for the information but I already knew that

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here try to educate yourself about your Heros ISIS

This is your hero to defend your dinar investor attacks

Read YA ( what YA called yourself )

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/191753-inside-the-islamic-state’s-capital-red-bull-drinking-jihadists-hungry-civilians-crucifixions-and-air-strikes/

Edited by dontlop

Ewingm let me explain it to just a good old country boy like yourself. You see they got swords and cap guns and some firecrackers they are cowards who blow themselves up and kill innocent women and children. I have full confidence in our military, all they need is the word and they will be hammered back into the submissive little camel and goat molesters they are. 

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure wearing a suicide vest is the act of a coward.  A fanatic maybe, but no coward. And yes, IF we sent our military over there we'd blow them back to the stone age like we did to Iraq, but we ain't gonna do that because its not in line with the philosophy of our Nobel Peace Prize winning leader and his pandering, weak-kneed white house council.  Just my opinion here, not giving any facts.  Also TexStorm, the old ISIS boys have a few more war toys than just cap guns, because they picked up tanks, jet fighters and humvees left behind by the stout-hearted Iraqi army who wet their pants when they saw the black flag ( nobody wants to get beheaded ).

• Upvote 1

Ewingm

Can you provide a link where isis has jet bombers

I must of missed that

Not that I think you can

But give it a valiant effort at least spin it off into another topic

As far as I know iraqi military didn't even have any jet bombers until recently

Ewingm I swear you would argue with a fence post if you thought it was listening. A couple of drones and those tanks  and humvees will liquefy into the sand, as far as the jets I don't think that they even have a qualified mechanic, much less a paper airplane pilot. 

• Upvote 1

It seems that Ewingm has been challenged by D.L. to provide a link to support his statement relating to Isis having Jet Bombers...

That would be difficult, at best ,in so far as Ewingm never stated that but rather said fighter jets...

A simple search would suggest that Isis has at least 3 captured jet fighters and Iraqi defectors are teaching them how to fly them..

The point is these debates might be a little more civil and all of us might learn something if we took the time to actually read a post before attacking someone.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, pocono.  I said jet fighters not bombers, and yes I  read that iraqi fighter pilots were training them.  Now that is speculation, not fact because I personally haven't seen the jets.  But we have sheared away from my question.  Does the presence of ISIS present any problems to the CBI performing a significant RV at this time?  And in the context of this geopolitical crisis, would the IMF give the CBI a green light to do it.  It is my OPINION that the IMF is a crucial player in any kind of iraqi currency reform, be it an RV, RI or RD.  In my OPINION, you would need to have this acceptance by the IMF before the FED would agree to pay out any money for dinar exchange in this country.  Now before I get accused of lying again, I am stating this as simply my OPINION not fact.

• Upvote 1

It seems that Ewingm has been challenged by D.L. to provide a link to support his statement relating to Isis having Jet Bombers...

That would be difficult, at best ,in so far as Ewingm never stated that but rather said fighter jets...

A simple search would suggest that Isis has at least 3 captured jet fighters and Iraqi defectors are teaching them how to fly them..

The point is these debates might be a little more civil and all of us might learn something if we took the time to actually read a post before attacking someone.

Oh thanks for straightening things out in the tank with ewingm all he wants is civil debate

You should spend more time here if you think that's his agenda

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2803457/Syria-destroys-two-warplanes-used-ISIS-train-fighter-pilots-terrorist-airforce.html

So it looks like three jets were captured and two were destroyed by Syrian forces and we're looking for the third one

That was 7 weeks ago so it's gone from jets to a single jet

I'm wondering what will come up if I keep searching about that third jet

Geez they are doomed according to this

Former Syrian air force commander Brig. Gen. Asaad Awad al-Zubi played down the reports of ISIS flying fighter jets, saying the plane that militant group captured “are in bad condition and cannot possibly fly.”

“These jets are not only old, but their spare pieces no longer exist in the world,” Brig. Zobi, told Al Arabiya News Channel, adding that the jets were deployed in the Syrian air force in 1964 and “were going to aircraft boneyard.”

Pro-ISIS Twitter accounts had previously posted pictures of captured jets in other parts of Syria, but the aircraft had appeared unusable, according to analysts and diplomats.

The countryside east of Aleppo city is one of the main bases of ISIS in Syria, where the al-Qaeda offshoot controls up to a third of the country's territory.

You guys are killing me with your humor

• Upvote 2

If I recall, Dontlop, back in the summer, you thought ISIS was a rag tag group that had only a couple thousand fighters and drove around in old pickup trucks.  Funny how things change isn't it?  For a rag tag bunch of camel jockies they sure have the world talking and worrying about them.  In my opinion this evil entity will hold up any currency revalue for quite awhile.  Plus Abadi says iraq is bankrupt, if you can believe him.  It just doesn't look promising for the CBI to RV their currency right now, in my opinion, especially in light of falling oil prices which have the potential in my OPINION (not fact) to further iraq's economic woes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I recall, Dontlop, back in the summer, you thought ISIS was a rag tag group that had only a couple thousand fighters and drove around in old pickup trucks. Funny how things change isn't it? For a rag tag bunch of camel jockies they sure have the world talking and worrying about them. In my opinion this evil entity will hold up any currency revalue for quite awhile. Plus Abadi says iraq is bankrupt, if you can believe him. It just doesn't look promising for the CBI to RV their currency right now, in my opinion, especially in light of falling oil prices which have the potential in my OPINION (not fact) to further iraq's economic woes.

Seeing as how Iraqs revenue is based almost all on oil, it's not really an opinion your stating....

• Downvote 1

If I recall, Dontlop, back in the summer, you thought ISIS was a rag tag group that had only a couple thousand fighters and drove around in old pickup trucks.  Funny how things change isn't it?  For a rag tag bunch of camel jockies they sure have the world talking and worrying about them.  In my opinion this evil entity will hold up any currency revalue for quite awhile.  Plus Abadi says iraq is bankrupt, if you can believe him.  It just doesn't look promising for the CBI to RV their currency right now, in my opinion, especially in light of falling oil prices which have the potential in my OPINION (not fact) to further iraq's economic woes.

As I recall saddam hussien stole a bunch of kuwait dinar and kuwait still revalued their currency

It's funny how the terrorists got so much funding for this

Someone wanted oil prices to jump so they funded a terrorist group to cause war in the Middle East but the exact opposit happened

Oil prices went down

They can't raise them or the fracking will remain the cheapest way to go

The mission of these terrorists is failed

• Upvote 1

You're wrong again, Dontlop.  This is not about  economics, its about fanaticsm.  ISIS is funded by wealthy Sunni nations. They want their Islamic caliphate.  The only way to stop them is to kill them, and obama's legacy won't allow that on the scale necessary to get the job done.  This is not a good situation for iraq, but then I've never believed that iraq was in a good position.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YA obama is going to be around forever so we should all just sell our dinar and go cry to our mommys now because ewingm sees the future

Yep and isis will develope a functional economy and be excepted by the free world and they will live happily ever after

Right oh brilliant one ewingm

Read up on what isis is accomplishing and be informed

Isis will not stand

Read this ewingm

You think this is what they want and even if they don't this is going to be the way it is

You are the most ignorant one of all the lopsters so far

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/191753-inside-the-islamic-state’s-capital-red-bull-drinking-jihadists-hungry-civilians-crucifixions-and-air-strikes/

Ignorant ewingm

Your ignorant

• Upvote 1