Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is with all the distractions anyway?

Did they pass the 2014 budget?

Did they pass the HCL?

Will they actually pass the 2015 budget on Sunday?

Did they join the WTO?

Are they prosecuting Maliki?

What happened to Shabbs?

Where is the ISX today?

Why are the CBI currency auctions so high?

Did they distribute the cards and pay the salaries of the government?

Are we actually going to see an RV this year?

Just some questions that I have not gotten confirmation about. All I get is distractions from news articles and gurus.  Can we get some confirmations already? By the way, I have all the financial advice I need already from professionals and other bank executives.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Did they pass the HCL?

Will they actually pass the 2015 budget on Sunday?

Did they join the WTO?

What happened to Shabbs?

Where is the ISX today?

Why are the CBI currency auctions so high?

Did they distribute the cards and pay the salaries of the government?

Are we actually going to see an RV this year?

Just some questions that I have not gotten confirmation about. All I get is distractions from news articles and gurus.  Can we get some confirmations already? By the way, I have all the financial advice I need already from professionals and other bank executives.

1) No

2) No

3) No

4) No

5) No

6) Nothing

7) Nowhere

8) Everything is relative

9) No

10) No

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

No RV this year.

THERE is the absolute truth.

And I give 80% for no LOP/redenomination or RV/RI for next year.

IF I exchange for more than a LOP next year I WILL DROP TO MY KNEES WITH THANKS AND PRAISE and tell you all I did so.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 4

Seems like most people are just giving us links to the sketchy Iraqi News and financial advice these days. These questions that I have asked should be on the minds of our members and we need some closure.

We seem to give Iraq, Gurus and Pumpers the latitude to be so vague. I have seen the changing and addition of the next generation of members each year across many websites with exception of a few like Medic, TerryK, Gankins, and Erroste who were bounced from this site four years ago.

New members seem quite content with not getting answers to their questions about their Dinar investment. The words "Soon", "In the coming days (weeks, months)" appear to frustrate us all. I know that I have not been in this investment as long as many members. (only 5 years) I don't treat my investment as a joke nor will I be satisfied with "stepping away", "taking a break" or "chillin".

I have my own answers to the above questions but don't see yet how and when they are satisfied they get us to the supposed RV.

I am confident that these questions can be answered by some of the several thousand members we have here at Dinar Vets.

Over the years I have wondered why we don't have more information from people that are or have been deployed to Iraq giving us information or why there is such secrecy over a simple currency investment. What makes Iraq so special?

• Upvote 4

DJ------ These are some age old questions you have asked and I will not give a rate and date but IMHO until the price of oil goes back up to at least $70 per barrel or higher, the HCL agreement gets settled and more infrastructure and investments into Iraq are initiated I don't see why Iraq would RV their currency. The GOI is doing pretty good at the auctions and have been above water for years so why would they rush into this at the moment? I do think that Adabi has been doing his best to getting things speeded up some, especially on the HCL agreement.   Will be in this til the end so just hope things will go forward next year.        :shrug: 

• Upvote 4

Good points Vietnam but how long can they hold out and now i just head that Adabi announced the country is bankruptcy. I believe they need to RV now without any more delays because the longer they keep dragging their tail more investors will not invest in Iraq. Just my 1 cent worth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL... Since when haven't there been distractions?

It is obvious (can only speak for myself) that NO ONE knows the when, how or why of this speculation... and all of the "distractions" or noise going on all the time is apparentely just a part of the process.

We have NO clue whether or not this thing is absolute... However, since the new GOI began things have looked SO much better than it ever has. Yes, there are still some wrinkles to be smoothed out here and there and I believe progress is really being made this time for the people of Iraq and that is the most important part IMO.

We have to accept the FACT that we don't have all of the answers and the gurus CERTAINLY don't lol... This is truly a time for expanding and becoming aware of our patience.

• Upvote 3

IMHO they have had to have some type of budget to being work off of and now we see the evidence of them about to pass the 2015 budget.

Did they pass the HCL?
IMO they did just not published, why you ask? well, we see the evidence that Baghdad just made their first payment to the kurds. Also we see them implementing the fuel cards and giving them to the people province by province that indeed would be the last part of the HCL which is the revenue shares for the citizens. Also part of Article 140 and HCL was to give Kirkuk back to the kurds that saddam stole from them and that has been done.

Will they pass the 2015 budget on Sunday?
NO! imho i do believe sometime this month it wil before the fiscal year begins for Iraq and should be implemented first quarter of 2015 sometime.

Did they join the WTO?
NO

Hard to say but it seems Abadi is serious about getting his corrupted goons and Maliki out of the overall picture.  Maliki may be imprisoned or he may be forced to leave the country.

what happened to shabbs?
He was accused of crimes that maliki hasnt shown any evidence about. He feared for his life so he fled. Many believe this was a plan for Maliki to obtain the reserves from the CBI and shabbs simply said NO and was threatened with death and imprisonment.

Where is the ISX today?

Well, the isx was supposd to go live in October and for some reason it hasnt. They did test runs and Nasdaq was pleased. IMHO they havent went international with the ISX due to the dinar NOT being traded internationally at a true reality rate yet.  Some may argue but thats my opinion.

Why are the CBI auctions so high?

NO clue.

Did they pay salaries of the government?

From my knowledge and articles i have read they started to pay them.  So the answer is YES. Now at what rate is unknown at this time.

Are we gonna see an RV this year?

Unlikely imho.

• Upvote 6

DJ :)

This is strictly my opinion based on what I read in news, rumors section and what I see in the market, I might be wrong with my opinion but hey.. at least, I take a stab at it :)

Did they pass the 2014 budget? I think so.  I believe 2014 budget has been worked on and the numbers either surplus or deficit is forwarded to 2015 budget.  I also believe Iraq has been running on two books – one pre-Saddam era and one Maliki era which was never formalized because it’s mirrored the old book.  In order for the new GOI to start afresh, they need to clean up 2014 budget and transfer the balance either surplus or deficit to 2015.

Did they pass the HCL? I think it’s done.  All laws and terms have been negotiated and sealed by handshake, oil is flowing, money changed hands.  They need to finalize it with signatures on paper.  That’s why Barzani and his entourage is in Baghdad to meet with three musketeers today.

Will they actually pass the 2015 budget on Sunday? Nope.  They had to revise the budget to oil price keep falling.  When the budget first worked on they used $80/barrel, then they changed to $65/barrel which they thought was low, and settled at $70/barrel.  But oil price has been slipping and sliding and Friday closed at $66.15. 

Did they join the WTO? I believe they have done the application but I am not sure if they are a member yet and what the qualification to join WTO, tradable currency?

Are they prosecuting Maliki? This one is a hard one.  They could but would not.  Most Maliki will be in exile for life like Marcos in Phillipines.  We can’t even impeached Clinton J

What happened to Shabbs? I heard Shab is back, whether he will tend his old post as governor of CBI is still unknown but he is cleared of all charges.  He could always play a big role behind the scene to roll out the currency reform.  But knowing Abadi, He will play his card right J

Where is the ISX today? ISX is alive and trading as usual.  Just because they upgraded their system to Nasdaq X-stream doesn’t mean it is going to give us the rv.  It just means they upgraded their system to be more efficient and advanced and par with other trading platforms.  Whenever the currency is tradable, they could enter Nasdaq easier and the stocks will have a slight different symbol and traded in USD which at the rate of dinar right now, it will be penny stocks J

Why are the CBI currency auctions so high? Because it’s also a way of Iraq to have money to run its government besides the oil revenues.  As dinarians, we have helped Iraq’s development so we are due to collect the interest of our investments J

Did they distribute the cards and pay the salaries of the government? Yes, they did to the employees and retirees.  This is a smart move by GOI to curve the counterfeit and money laundering and to roll the lower denom.  If you go to ATM, it will not dispense larger bills but lower bills.  Yes, they are taking out new larger notes temporarily until the rate changes then they will suck them back in and take out more lower denom.

Are we actually going to see an RV this year? I hope so if they can finish the budget within 10 days as they say, otherwise it will be 2015 hopefully.

If Iraq’s goal is to par dinar to dollar 1-1 then in my simple mind with simple math J the oil price will drop more and the talk is it could go as low as $50/barrel and dollar will continue to climb cent per cent to 1 dollar, hopefully then the rv will happen.  At least the difference between petrodollar of $35/barrel to $50/barrel is not that great.

Maliki has been a good puppet to play with because he has personal agenda and that  is to make himself and his goons rich.  The new GOI is a new breed of Iraqi government that wants to take Iraq to the new frontier and become a world player in oil and agricultural and industrial because they know what they have as natural resources.  The new GOI will not play along like Maliki did, they are squirming and can’t wait to be out there.  As much as the US wants to keep the lid on Iraq, the steam is building up and the pressure will be too much that it will pop the lid.  The question of when and what rate is still unknown.

I  watched an interview of Saudi prince a month ago about oil price dropping down, by the time of interview the oil price was $85/barrel.  He said he wouldn’t do anything until OPEC meeting.  A week later, Saudi lowered the oil price to $75/barrel.  Saudi lowered the oil price again to $70/barrel a week ahead of OPEC meeting.  Coincidentally, OPEC lowered the price of oil prior to Iraq presenting their budget. 

I have watched the market and I could say it is manipulated.  I watched crude oil price going from 80 dollars in the beginning of the year to $115 in June and it started to go south little by little to $66.15 now.  Dollar gets stronger as the oil drops, gold and silver dropped too.   

Furthermore, US has been producing 9M barrels per month and our consumption is 11.9M barrels/mo so it leaves 2.9M barrels which we imported from Saudi Arabia.  It is predicted in the next few years, US will be self sufficient. 

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 4

It is not hard for me to believe that the absolute truth about these questions and others reside here at DV within their members. Easyrider and Nadita... thank you for replying to this post for all to see.

Djorgie I don't invest in anything that is not understood and I hope you haven't either. I believe that people do know what is going on and thus not take on the connotation that Dinar is an affinity investment.  Further, I took a logical approach and made very intense investigation into this investment before I spent any of my hard earned money. I do the same with every stock or currency I purchase or trade except for an occasional purchase of a lottery ticket. lol

I  associate and surround myself with those who are intelligent and knowledgeable with any of my ventures. It has proven to keep me from getting into the red column of the financial ledger. I don't depend on luck to see it thru or would even hesitate to withdraw at the first sign of an investment that would be untrue or unscrupulous.

I have asked and answered questions about this investment over the years and have proven or uncovered many lies from many so called "informed individuals". I understood from the beginning that this was a long term investment that was risky with a corrupt government. This hasn't been my first rodeo.

Thanks for your post.

• Upvote 3

The budget has nothing to do with the RV, it never has.

Year after year, everyone pumps the budget, and HEY WOW budget done and no RV.

The low price of oil is the latest excuse for no RV, and that doesn't matter either.

It might rework the budget a little, but no other effect.

NO RV THIS YEAR.

It's just gonna be politics, reform, and economic BLAH BLAH.

So have a laugh at all the BLAH BLAH that the gurus will shovel out at you the next month.

Especially from Mtn Goat.

Iraq will change monetary policy when they darn well feel like it, and there's no pressure to do it anytime soon because

they don't have to bow to ANYONE.

Besides which, you know what?

A THIRD OF THE COUNTRY IS OCCUPIED BY TERRORISTS!!

NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN UNTIL THEY'RE GONE!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Well Reinman I certainly have to agree with you.  Don't see much happening. They don't have to do anything. The country keeps complaining about the situation they created. They are going to play it like Karzai of Afghanistan soliciting help from all sides and playing all against the middle. About time we walked away from Iraq and told them we have done all were going to do. Your your own worst enemy.

• Upvote 1

Seems like most people are just giving us links to the sketchy Iraqi News and financial advice these days. These questions that I have asked should be on the minds of our members and we need some closure.

We seem to give Iraq, Gurus and Pumpers the latitude to be so vague. I have seen the changing and addition of the next generation of members each year across many websites with exception of a few like Medic, TerryK, Gankins, and Erroste who were bounced from this site four years ago.

New members seem quite content with not getting answers to their questions about their Dinar investment. The words "Soon", "In the coming days (weeks, months)" appear to frustrate us all. I know that I have not been in this investment as long as many members. (only 5 years) I don't treat my investment as a joke nor will I be satisfied with "stepping away", "taking a break" or "chillin".

I have my own answers to the above questions but don't see yet how and when they are satisfied they get us to the supposed RV.

I am confident that these questions can be answered by some of the several thousand members we have here at Dinar Vets.

Over the years I have wondered why we don't have more information from people that are or have been deployed to Iraq giving us information or why there is such secrecy over a simple currency investment. What makes Iraq so special?

What I am about to say, is probably not popular with a few, First, Thank You for your honest from the heart post. I truly believe, that this investment is an end of time, manifestation, from the Good Lord from up Above.

Hagai chapter 1, "Now therefore, thus says the LORD of hosts, "Consider your ways! "You have-sown much, but harvest little; you eat, but there is not enough to be satisfied; you drink, but there is not enough to become drunk; you put on clothing, but no one is warm enough; and he who earns, earns wages to put into a purse with holes." Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Consider your ways! "Go up to the mountains, bring wood and rebuild the temple, that I may be pleased with it and be glorified," says the LORD.

I truly believe, that, God has opened the eyes of a few, to feed many. I cant think of a more corrupt and dis-oriented part of the country, all the lies, killings, selling of prostitutes, mass murder graves, etc.The LORD called for drought on men, on cattle, and on all the labor of your hands. Adrought on labor. Sounds like America now. The LORD pressures a people to remind them of whence their blessings come. Sounds like America. As we go forward on this day remembering our origins and celebrating our future, let us remember Who holds the country's future in His hands.

Yes, I believe, if any offended by this post, Im sorry, we can still be friends. 

• Upvote 2

I have only owned Dinar for about 3 weeks....  My Parents have been in this for 6 or 8 years....  Man have I done a lot of reading in the past few weeks !!!  This Forum is about as good a reading as I have found !!!!  I was reading the Gurus...  LMAO !!!!

• Upvote 1

I been on this Forum for about 4 days now....  This thread is about the best and to the point that I have seen on here !!!!  COOL !!!

You're in the best Forum ever btw...Welcome!

What does that mean Alex?

DJ...The year when he thinks RV will take place.. To which ( as I usually do with him) reply: Maybe....smile

Welcome back Alex...Long time no see.... How's everything  goin' in showbiz?

Edited by umbertino