Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayers of comfort please

tankdude

at 7:45 MDT, we lost the lady who was to be my mother in law. She has been fighting a tough battle wth dementia, diabetes, only one working kidney and a heart arhythmia for the last 3 years. A year ago she was in hospice and surprised everyone by coming out of it. This time was just too much for her. I know the Prayer Warriors here will come to her husband's and my fiancé's aid by asking for the comfort that only God and His Son can give. Thank you in advance. Eternal rest grant unto Susan, Oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest at Your right hand. Amen.

• Upvote 15

Tankdude,

I am sorry to hear about your future mother in law's passing.  I pray God will pour His peace that is beyond our understanding and cover your fiancee and her family with grace and grace.  May He give all of you strength and that through all this, you all will find a way closer to Him as He is the only one who can comfort all of us with His love and peace in Jesus name, amen.

• Upvote 1

We're praying for your fiancee and her father, Tankdude, as well as their extended family and friends - to receive the comfort they need from the Lord. We also pray for you to have wisdom, and insight to encourage and comfort your love.

Be blessed brother..Ron  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1

So Sorry for your loss tank - it is always tough losing our loved ones even when they have lived a long life and are suffering -  It is a relief and joy for them to leave the physical world of pain   -- They release the suffering but we embrace it at their passing  - My prayers for you and family -- May you find comfort and peace during this difficult time - :)

Dear Tankdude, my deepest sympathies for your loss. But deep down you and your loved ones can be sure that this life is only a transition, a passage to something better. I am sure that God has a better plan for us and I will say a prayer for you and your family.

• Upvote 1

Tankdude, been away for awhile and came across your prayer request.  You've been there for me many times, now I shall be with you in spirit during your time of need. 

The Lord will have her and let peace flow to her love ones.  The living suffer the most, but through prayer, a most powerful weapon, we will overcome the pain that sometimes seems unbearable. Let your finance know that she is covered with prayer from afar and to feel the strength to help carry her through this journey.  Life is better in heaven, earth is just a temporary home. 

May you cherish Our God Almighty's love and share with your love ones. 

Just wanted to say thank you to you all. Been a rough week - from a lot of standpoints (when it rains, it pours - but that's another story) but knowing that friends are praying for you is a big boost. I thank the Lord for each and every one of you. I pray for each of you also.

" May the Spirit of the Lord shine upon you, I bless you in the name of the Lord. "

• Upvote 3

tankdude - wanted to let you know you are in my heart and prayers; for you and your extended family. This is a tough time of the year to lose a loved one, as nothing is ever the same again. It is tough no matter when but seems to me that when it is close to a holiday, makes it all the more difficult. I rejoice that she is with our Father and no longer in any pain but is joyful and whole in body, mind and spirit.