Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don McLean's American Pie For Dinarians

I've been on this Dinar journey for over 4 years now and I love it when the roller coaster ride is at it's peak, and I hate it when it bottoms out. I listened to the TNT call at it was one of those "Bottom of the Roller Coaster" days, so I decided to express my feelings using the first verse, last verse, and chorus of Don McLean's American Pie.  It doesn't mean I'm getting out, just sometimes my creative brain goes this direction and the creativity helps me cope.  I hope you enjoy it, and if you want to create your own verses that go in the middle of the song, feel free to do so.  I guess now I understand how "The Blues" songs were written.  

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sung to Don McLean's American Pie.

-------------------------------

A long long time ago, I can still remember how that intel used to make me smile.

And I knew if I had my chance, that I could make Dinarians dance, and maybe they’d be happy for awhile.

But November made me shiver, with every blog post I’d deliver, bad news on the iMac, I couldn’t just, go back…

I can’t remember if I cried when I read about Hammerman’s lies,

But something touched me deep inside, the day, the RV died.

So bye bye American Republic Pie, stored my dinars with my cigars, but my cigars were dry.  Those Internet Gurus drinking something weird singing ‘This will be the day that I feared; this will be the day that I feared.

[Middle of the song that you can fill in with your own verses]

I met a girl who was a mod and I asked her pray to God, but she just logged off and went away. 

I clicked on my favorite site, where the dinar intel was always bright, but the mod there said that RV wouldn’t pay

And in the rooms the dinarians screamed, the whiners cried, and the gurus dreamed, but not a word was spoken, the chatrooms all were broken.

And the three men I admire most, Exo, Carden and Zorra Spook, I was told they were just kooks, the day the RV………..died.

So bye bye American Republic Pie, stored my dinars with my cigars, but my cigars were dry.  Those Internet Gurus drinking something weird singing ‘This will be the day that I feared; this will be the day that I feared.

They were singing bye bye American Republic Pie, stored my dinars with my cigars, but my cigars were dry.  Those internet Gurus drinking something weird singing 'This will be the day that I feared.

Edited by Austin-Powers-for-PM