Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Thankgiving to all of dinar vets

dinarbeleiver

Thank You for the holiday wishes Dinarbeleiver... Much Appreciated. :)

. . . .and to all our VETS past & present for preserving the Republic :salute:

I second that !

So I take it that you have changed your mind and that would include the Veterans of the USS Liberty also?

That is wonderful DB... I am so glad to see that!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

what happened with the USS LIBERTY is not the only thing that has taken place in the past years to all branches of the armed services. Things happen and all that can be done is hope stuff is not repeated. I had buddies die from friendly fire close by me, I carry the scars from that time but I don’t continue to beat a drum about it. 

• Upvote 1

what happened with the USS LIBERTY is not the only thing that has taken place in the past years to all branches of the armed services. Things happen and all that can be done is hope stuff is not repeated. I had buddies die from friendly fire close by me, I carry the scars from that time but I don’t continue to beat a drum about it. 

There have been a lot of tragedies that have happened in all of our branches of the armed services...

of course.

The USS Liberty attack was not a case of "friendly fire" though.

Look... it was not my intention to hi-jack DB's thread... He knows very well what I meant in my post to him.

If you want to discuss the USS Liberty Survivors and their experience/testimonies further...

I will respond to you in a thread I posted about them...Here is the link for that thread.

I'm very sorry to hear about what happened to you and your friends Rustycoin... I really am.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

Thank You for the holiday wishes Dinarbeleiver... Much Appreciated. :)

So I take it that you have changed your mind and that would include the Veterans of the USS Liberty also?

That is wonderful DB... I am so glad to see that!

my beleif is we are all human regardless of age,race,gender, country we live in. If we could all get on as the human race and not cause war then I will be happy. That said I don't want anything bad to happen to Israel or the USA. In fact I don't want anything bad to happen to any country.
  • Upvote 1

Wow, how did this get turned around to a sour note.  :confused2:Maggie, there's a time and place for everything. 

Dinarbeliever your well wishes are sincerely accepted.  I hope your day was a day of blessings, and of course a wonderful feast. 

So much to be thankful for.  May every day be a day of Thanksgiving. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

my beleif is we are all human regardless of age,race,gender, country we live in. If we could all get on as the human race and not cause war then I will be happy. That said I don't want anything bad to happen to Israel or the USA. In fact I don't want anything bad to happen to any country.

Thank You DB... I couldn't agree more...especially about getting along as a human race.

Anyways... You have a great weekend... and thanks again for the nice holiday wishes.