Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Nadita

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

May you have plenty to be thankful as you count your blessings.  

When you look back, you will smile and have a gratitude heart

that God blessed you more than you imagine :)

Have a blessed day full of love, joy, laughter and peace with 

your loved ones and don't forget to hug and tell them how much

you love them :)

583183318.jpg1471637687.gif876765794.gif

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 5

Grazie Nadita. HT to you and Everybody else here on DV.

Umb :)

You are invited to join our family for Thanksgiving with the turkey and all the trimmings :) and let's not forget the black Friday 

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 3

Thanksgiving-Fat-Cat1.jpg?w=580

ate-too-much.jpg

14404_470374136342049_942922050_n.jpg

0adfc5a1462e5f99d55e6c1bef83e69b.jpg

cat-thanksgiving-8.jpg

funny-pictures-macys-parade-cat.jpg

SG :)

You also amaze me with your pics :)  you make me smile :)

And to you my friend....what will you be eating today?

I will be eating catkey lol  I am cooking turkey and all the trimmings:)  I just tried my stuffing.. oh my gosh, it is to live for :)

• Upvote 1

this year we are having lobster claws, crab legs and ribeyes with stuffing...yummmmm We ket my daughter pick what they will cook and then we turn them lose in the kitchen...they try to meess up eache others dishes while keeping theirs safe...it is soooo funny. Family tradition that has gotten bigger and better each year!

We have a small amount of turkey, (leftovers are the best!!) but we are an outside the box family....lol...husband and his brother get together and try to out chef each other...and our family is a willing victim!!!

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2

this year we are having lobster claws, crab legs and ribeyes with stuffing...yummmmm We ket my daughter pick what they will cook and then we turn them lose in the kitchen...they try to meess up eache others dishes while keeping theirs safe...it is soooo funny. Family tradition that has gotten bigger and better each year!

We have a small amount of turkey, (leftovers are the best!!) but we are an outside the box family....lol...husband and his brother get together and try to out chef each other...and our family is a willing victim!!!

That is really nice :)  I have turkey for thanksgiving, prime rib for Christmas and lobster/seafood fest for new year.  I usually grill for easter or the kids ask for prime rib... that would be nice to do non traditional thanksgiving but Thanksgiving is always a full house with friends with no families.. I open my house for friends who don't have family around and it has been a tradition to do so.. we do buffet style as there are too many people to sit on the table.  My daughter and a few friends will go out for black Friday shopping tonight.. so coffee will be for me lol

• Upvote 1

And to you my friend....what will you be eating today?

Oh....I don't know yet....We do not celebrate Thanksgiving here....So food-wise it's just another day for me... I'll prepare either pizza ( frozen, mind you to which I add my secret ingredients...smile) or a soup.. I adore soups ( vegetable, etc.)

I love eating well ( seafood esp.) but I'm not  a good cook... It's always survival cuisine for me....smile..

Infact .. If it ( ever) RV's..I'll hire my own personal cook...smile

Edited by umbertino

That is really nice :)  I have turkey for thanksgiving, prime rib for Christmas and lobster/seafood fest for new year.  I usually grill for easter or the kids ask for prime rib... that would be nice to do non traditional thanksgiving but Thanksgiving is always a full house with friends with no families.. I open my house for friends who don't have family around and it has been a tradition to do so.. we do buffet style as there are too many people to sit on the table.  My daughter and a few friends will go out for black Friday shopping tonight.. so coffee will be for me lol

We should post our pictures of our dinners!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Have a Blessed and safe day!

What are you eating???

• Upvote 1

Happy Thanksgiving DV!!!! God Bless you all on this day of thanks...

BODEEN!!!! 

I was just thinking of you a couple of days ago... Honestly... Were your ears burning?

I was thinking of you and your "Ship Post"... I was seriously considering going into your page and finding it.

You were so right... even back then... seems forever ago.

Anyways Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours... and Congrats on your 2 years!!!

So good to hear from you my long lost DV friend. :)

Happy Thanksgiving To All My DV Friends... Have A Wonderful Day Of Gratitude And Love.

• Upvote 2

Happy Thanksgiving to Y'all too!!!! I hope everyone had some good family time, ate to much, and takes a good nap while watching some football!!!! :)

And your right Nadita(as usual ) ...no matter what life throws at us we have so much to be thankful for!!!

Snow...you always crack me up...your a treasure dear!!! ;o)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2