Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Backdoc From KTFA: "Hiding in Plain Sight!" - 11/26/2014

Backdoc » November 26th, 2014, 3:23 pm  IMO  "HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT !"

ON NOVEMBER 5 TH, I DISCOVERED THIS ON THE MAIN WEBSITE FOR THE KUWAIT NATIONAL BANK. THIS IS THE BANK THAT WILL HANDLE ALL THE CLEARING OF STOCK TRADES FOR THE ISX (IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE).

"Alert: Dear Customers, To better serve our clients, a system maintenance will take place on Friday November 7th 2014 between 6:00am and 10:00am (Kuwait Time). You may experience some difficulties, during this limited time period, when using the following channels and services: ATM, Point of Sale facilities, NBK Online Banking, Mobile Banking and NBK.com. If you face difficulty using our electronic channels, kindly contact 1801801. Thank you for your understanding."

AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT MAY BE DOWN IN PREP FOR THE IR,(International Rate)  BUT WHAT WE NOW KNOW IS THAT IT WAS THE PREP FOR THE X-STREAM SOFTWARE FOR THE SCREEN TECHNOLOGY.

SINCE THAT TIME, I HAVE BEEN RACKING MY BRAIN AS TO WHAT WOULD QUALIFY IRAQ TO HAVE THE IR?

MANY OF THE GURUS HAVE STATED THAT ONCE HCL WAS DONE IT’S OVER!

WELL, WE HAVE KNOWN FOR SOME TIME NOW THAT HCL, AS WELL AS, OTHER IMPORTANT LAWS APPEAR TO BE DONE AND WAITING IN THE WINGS FOR A RUBBER STAMP VOTE OR AT LEAST PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE!

WAITING FOR WHAT IS THE QUESTION?

HASN’T THIS NEW AND AMAZING GOVT. SINCE SEPT. 8 TH @ 8:00 (NEW BEGINNING) SHOWN THAT THEY ARE INCLUSIVE? YES!

AND HAVEN’T THEY SHOWN THAT THEY ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL? YES!

SO WHAT IS THE KEY OR THE ANSWER TO THE DINAR TAKING VALUE?

SORRY I DIDN’T CATCH THIS EARLIER, BUT I SAW THAT THE BANKING ACT WAS NOT COMPLETE YET! DAAAA SOMETIMES I GET MAD AT MYSELF FOR BEING SO DENSE!

WHO IS IN CONTROL? RIGHT, OZ!! YOU ALL KNEW THAT I’M SURE, BUT IT MUST REMAIN THAT WAY!

(Oz=IMF, WORLD BANK, U.S.TREASURY, AND CBI)

THE BANKING ACT WILL INSURE THAT THE CBI WILL REMAIN INDEPENDENT WITH NO!, AND I MEAN NO! INTERFERENCE FROM THE FINANCE COMMITTEE OF THE PARLIAMENT!!!

THE CBI HAS DRAWN A LINE IN THE SAND, HEE HEE, AND SAID, DON’T CROSS THAT LINE!!!

WELL, MALIKI AND HIS GOONS BREECHED THAT RED LINE MANY TIMES IN THE PAST!!!!

WELL, IN YOUR FACE MALIKI, AND ANYONE ELSE THAT DARES TO CHALLENGE OZ,

LOOK AT THE NEWS!! DR. SHABIBI, (THE FORMER CBI GOVERNOR) AND DR. ALLAWI (THE FORMER FINANCE MINISTER) WERE ACQUITTED!!!!

GUYS, IT HIT ME LIKE A TON OF NEWLY MINTED GOLD COINS FROM THE CBI, LOL.

A RATE WILL NEVER HAPPEN UNTIL THAT RELATIONSHIP IS PROPERLY ESTABLISHED!!

MY GUESS IS IT WILL BE DONE THIS WEEKEND!!

OZ WILL TELL PARLIAMENT WHEN TO OFFICIALLY PASS THOSE IMPORTANT LAWS.

UNTIL THEY TELL THEM WE WILL CONTINUE TO SEE CONFUSION AND DRAMA IN THE ARTICLES!!

YOU SEE IT ALMOST WORKED. THEY GOT US TO LOOKIE, LOOKIE, OVER HERE AT THE LAWS (ESPECIALLY HCL) WHEN IN PLAIN SIGHT THEY REALLY WANTED THE PARLIAMENT TO SUBMIT AND PASS THE BANKING REFORM LAW!!! BINGO!!!

THE ANSWER TO WHEN THIS HAPPENS NOW LIES IN SEEING THE PROPER SEPARATION AND CONTROL THAT OZ REQUIRES!!!

BASED ON THE PROGRESS WE HAVE SEEN EVEN AS LATE AS THIS WEEK, WE KNOW LAWS ARE NOT THE ISSUE EXCEPT FOR THE BANKING ACT AS I MENTIONED!!!

THIS IS THE KEY AND THE ONLY KEY AT THIS POINT!

THE TIMING OF THE RATE LIES WITH OZ AND ONLY OZ!  IMO

WHEN HE IS COMFORTABLE WITH HIS RELATIONSHIP AND CONTROL,  THIS WILL FLY MY FRIENDS!!

I’M EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT THE NEAR TERM CONCERNING THIS MATTER.

I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED TO SEE THIS ADDRESSED THIS WEEKEND! IF SO, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AT ANY TIME!

ONCE OZ IS COMFORTABLE WITH HIS CONTROL HE WILL PULL BACK THE CURTAIN FOR ALL TO SEE AND BY MAGIC ALL THOSE LAWS WITH DRAMA WILL BE DONE WITH AN IMMEDIATE VOTE!!

IRAQ WILL THEN BE ON IT’S WAY TO BEING THE LONELIEST CURRENCY IN THE WORLD, NUMBER 1!!!!!

NOW LET’S TALK BUDGET FOR A MOMENT. AS I’VE MENTIONED, WE WILL SEE IRAQ CUT EXPENSES, RAISE PRODUCTION OUTPUT, AND DIVERSIFY ITS’ ECONOMY AND WILL DO IT QUICKLY!

AS I SAID, OIL WILL BE UNDER PRESSURE AND THEY WILL HAVE TO FIGURE A NEW LOWER PRICE IN THEIR BUDGET. TODAY WE ARE GETTING MORE ARTICLES STATING JUST THAT!! 65/BARREL TO 70/BARREL ARE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING! MMMM!

THEIR PRODUCTION INCREASES AND DIVERSIFICATION ALONG WITH ANY LOANS FROM THE IMF WILL SOLVE ANY IMMEDIATE PROBLEMS.

BY THE WAY, THEY ALSO MENTIONED THEY WOULD DIVERSIFY AND AGRICULTURE WAS MENTIONED! AFTER THE IR WE WILL SEE THEM OWN UP TO GOLD, PHOSPHORUS, AND LITHIUM!

EXPECT GREAT THINGS TO HAPPEN THE MOMENT THE BANKING ACT IS DONE AND OZ HAS COMPLETE AND UNCHALLENGED CONTROL!!!!!

IT’S TIME TO GET LONELY! DOC        IMO

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Ron, that it makes sense, for I do believe that the following law had to be passed for Kuwait to become the clearing house for the ISX, and mutual investments between the two countries

Details_logo.png   The ratification of the Convention between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait to encourage mutual investment protection law   11/30/2014  

Behalf of the people                                                                  

Presidency

Based on what passed the House of Representatives and endorsed by the President and on the basis of the provisions of subsection (I) of Article (61), item (iii) of Article (73) of the Constitution

Issued the following law:

No. () for the year 2014

The ratification of an agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait 

To encourage mutual protection of investments

Article 1 of the Republic of Iraq to ratify the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait for the encouragement and mutual protection of investments signed in Kuwait on 12/16/2014.

Article 2 of this law shall be the date of its publication in the Official Gazette 

Reasons

For the purpose of promoting economic cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait and expanded with respect to capital investments and stimulate the work of individual and trade initiatives, and for the ratification of an agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait to encourage mutual protection of investments

Initiated this law

http://ar.parliament.iq/LiveWebsites/Arabic/Container.aspx?LawID=4643